Warcraft Imbalance Discussion

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
maybe the key to beating UD isn't beating UD, it's beating the UD players base.... sure.. alright you get into a minor skirmish in the middle of the map somewheres..

go at their base with Batriders, or pults while you're in that skirmish of course you're managing two battles... but what's better? managing a battle you're going to lose? or managing a battle you're going to lose while defeating their buildings at the same time? That's my best answer to it all... weaken what makes the UD tick... pick em off here and there. Ensnare and hex are great spells against a pesky DK.

of course... I play strictly Orc... that is probably what I would do. I think the key to defeating UD is making sure that they don't get the things that kick your ass... which involves a whole lot of harassing and distraction... and that is just an observation I've made from 2v2's.. that's all I play.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Well it's the gargs for the NE. Orc Have the wavy. Human well seems to be a great counter for the Undead but still they are the hardest race to play thoes humans. And well Undead mirror is mirror I just would like to lose to and Undead where it wasn't because of gargs or a nuke or some gay harss or necs and statues and it would be fine.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
I played undead alot and remember getting hammered by elf players. Probably they were just better than me but I started getting wins once I towered up and teched gargs and frenzy. Theroys probably right, that combos a bit too strong vs elf, and all base defence is pretty much a joke IMO.

And losing to necs and statues Theroy? The last time I did that vs elf the damn WISPS owned me, maybe im just slow to nuke them or whatever but it was really embarassing. His heros leveled like crazy =(

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think wyverns r too dam strong
they need to be slightly weaker