Warcraft Imbalance Discussion

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
eh were do you think blizz's balancing team come up with most of thier patch changes. Player feed back.

if thats the case pan give us back are beastmaster, hunts, air attacking chims, and go cry somewhere else when you have little chance of beating the crappiest NE player except by mirroring them.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NeverGoingBack
eh were do you think blizz's balancing team come up with most of thier patch changes. Player feed back.

if thats the case pan give us back are beastmaster, hunts, air attacking chims, and go cry somewhere else when you have little chance of beating the crappiest NE player except by mirroring them.
They get their patchs from Good Players who don't whine about everything. They wouldn't listen to someone Like theroy because all he does is scream nerfs for every race except NE. I fsomeone like forged says to take out the undead race, and his fascination with oral sex, u really think the blizzard team is going to listen to race feedback like that?

Beastmaster was obviously overpowered, everyone even the top players knew that. He is still incredibly powerful right now, jsut not instant win like NE palyers are used to. Hunts are fine right now. Chims never attacked air.

And the last scentence made no sense

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by N_
damn mods, do your damn jobs.

Theroy, Ive seen many ppl counter Ghouls + gargs, O_O its not impossible
this is Forged and Theroy we are talking about, they dont know how to do a proper job just warn everything!

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
An example of what pan is saying about Beast master. stampead, ive seen that move own peoples bases, it is a little random, but it Kains the hell out of an enemy expansion. the only problem with him is he cant use his moves when anticasters are around cuz they are dispelled to the shite house.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Why are you whining?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ive ony got one Q what hero is supporting them i find gargs weak against ground and gouls too.
Just stew over the situation, think think think, it may just come to u Theory, you'll find a counter for it if your a good player. i doubt blizzard just makes a move that is uncounterable and they have done a fine job of balancing the game actually im quite sick of it changeing all the time.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Pan
They get their patchs from Good Players who don't whine about everything. They wouldn't listen to someone Like theroy because all he does is scream nerfs for every race except NE. I fsomeone like forged says to take out the undead race, and his fascination with oral sex, u really think the blizzard team is going to listen to race feedback like that?

Beastmaster was obviously overpowered, everyone even the top players knew that. He is still incredibly powerful right now, jsut not instant win like NE palyers are used to. Hunts are fine right now. Chims never attacked air.

And the last scentence made no sense

yeah they did.....

Read your instruction book that came with roc.

Page 61

Chim

This Unit can Hit land and Air units it can learn the following ability:

Corrosive Breath

UD Gargs and statues need a hit. The dk not effected by his aura and a buff to elunes grace would be perfect.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
No beta they attacked air. The book was proccessed as the game being made I can prove this I'll post on b.net forums.

Edit few more wins I'll be ranked in the 100's

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com

0tso

Reaction score
I think that NE should be a lot stronger at night, and the moonstone would last longer, and be a T2/3 item.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
Warcraft 3 Imbalance Discussion

Discuss Warcraft 3 Imbalances Here

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com