USEAST ETH BOTD CB 4 engima+soj or 160ed/60ias armor

rubyweapon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
immortalking stfu I'll pwn ur newb ass anyday.... juggalo? lol a juggalo is a oathetic lowlife who sucks dick for cash. It pains me to see people refer to themselves as Juggalos.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
a juggalo is a follower of the dark carnival you ****in cum guzzling slut. Insane Clown Posse created juggalos. you are thinking of jiggaloes or sum shit, so stfu.

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
rubyweapon put up or shut up I play NL/SC. I'll be on a 6pm EASTERN.. . .mssg me my account is Edoras.

don't bitch out.

rubyweapon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol anyone who listens to icp must like ****.... anyways maybe u should lsiten to some better music.... you will look back and realize how much of a retard u was for listening to them.... all their music does is make people stupid. much liek hwo u r now. I think u have A.D.D.... and sorry but i didnt understand a thing u said..... i don't speak dumbass.

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
hey ruby, are u ruby_weaponx on wc3? cuz i think i know u

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by rubyweapon
lol anyone who listens to icp must like ****.... anyways maybe u should lsiten to some better music.... you will look back and realize how much of a retard u was for listening to them.... all their music does is make people stupid. much liek hwo u r now. I think u have A.D.D.... and sorry but i didnt understand a thing u said..... i don't speak dumbass.
Is this the best flame you can cum up with? What kind of music you listen to? Country you ****in fag? Gospel? I suppose you listen to boy bands you sissy piece of shit. And all those gay love songs.

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOoo...I hope he recorded it...I want to put it up on Kazaa and title it as Paris Hilton Sex Video

lol

Oath

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wtf!!!

immortalking stfu I'll pwn ur newb ass anyday.... juggalo? lol a juggalo is a oathetic lowlife who sucks dick for cash. It pains me to see people refer to themselves as Juggalos.
WICKIT KLOWNS NEVA DIE! i will kill u my self and force u as a slave on the FREEKSHOW( tWizTid quote)
stop using nerd etikit(newb noob nub n00b).

i will take any1 who hates on a juggalo on hcl(will claim your ear sir and glady stash it as a trophy while u cry, no my char is dead! or i will pwn u non ladder sc)

im on at 2:34-11 everyday. /w TheExiledDemon to get owned

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Make me or IKK cry? what you got one of em cool tele tele blizz sorcs with an act 1 merc with WF on? I'm just waiting to see what kind of no skill character you pull out.

Makoth

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
anyways maybe u should lsiten to some better music.... you will look back and realize how much of a retard u was for listening to them.... all their music does is make people stupid. much liek hwo u r now.i don't speak dumbass.
Seems like you DO speak dumbass

I Am The God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Rofl i'm pretty sure ur shitty eth botd isnt even worth more than maybe 2 soj...i doubt u can own half the people on this forum...ur those newbs who claim to own all but for real ur gear is really shitty......sad how ppl think their godly when they have just a low eth botd n maybe 1 enigma lol....they think they pwn all.....i'll duel ur newb asss if u want msg me at oxcelestrialxo if u wanna duel me newb