USEAST ETH BOTD CB 4 engima+soj or 160ed/60ias armor

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Me too, but I don't use it like a cheap ****er. I'll stand there and take ur best shot who ever has more dmg wins :).

CoYoTe

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOOOOOOOOOOOO RUBYWEAPON IS A TROJANER HE SENT ME A LIL TROJAN WICH HE CALLED kickit FOR D2HACKIT.... YUM RUBYWEAPON IS A ****ING ASSHOLE THANK GOD I SWITCHED ALL MY STUFF

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoYoTe
OOOOOOOOOOOOO RUBYWEAPON IS A TROJANER HE SENT ME A LIL TROJAN WICH HE CALLED kickit FOR D2HACKIT.... YUM RUBYWEAPON IS A ****ING ASSHOLE THANK GOD I SWITCHED ALL MY STUFF
And u have the common sense to dl it wen we hav a sticky?

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lol Rubyweapon didn't respond to me last night. Perhaps a lvl 99 Fire/Ice Sorcy scurred him.

And don't worry I won't pull out all the stops again. If you ever answer me.

olbaidII

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey strider your a smart ass you no that. You always have a smart comment and its really annoying. So stop being so gay and stuck up!

3vil-1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gameNhang.tk
ruby you obvieously are to scared to fight them lol, if you were so "GODLY" you would have fought them. Stop avoiding us and shove your low % ebotd up your ass. Either admit you suck and your to scared to fight, or stop stalling and fight them n get it over with. God i hate people like ruby :angry

FateKnight

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well i was just browseing the forums couse im bored and anyways. Ruby u must be the most retarded one i have ever met, i dont like icp either but on the other hand music doesnt make people stupid and another thing i think your the one with ****ing A.D.D and i have only been playing for 2 weeks on this game and i could probably even pawn you. Also i would like to point out your come back was the stupidest thing i have ever ****** seen....

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was a noob, and I knew it. I traded to many good items for a ber rune thinking that I could get a jah and make enigma. But then yesterday, my friend and I agreed to share items so I am playing again.