USEAST ETH BOTD CB 4 engima+soj or 160ed/60ias armor

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sam, no thanks. I am not that kind of guy. I don't care if you using "Forum Lingo" but that is just to gross. Its ok to like me as a friend or best friend but not more then that.

subzerosammy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lmfao, it was just corresponding to the 2 posts before you, i wanted to be **cool**. lol, but anyways, my account got deleted, my new account is just regular subzerosam, add me, and DONT forget. i have NOTHING, i tried acct recovery thing, and the e-mails that were sent back all became errors, and wouldn't work. So just add me and kinda try to help me out. i'm making a new sorc (bliz/glacial spike) and i could use some mf shit to start mfing again. I have no idea why my acct was deleted but, that's beside the point. It's just GONE.

Here comes the teacher. later
The Sam

subzerosammy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no, i botted on a friends account. But, i think one of my other friends stole my password and changed it, cause one of my other friends earlier today. He told me that someone went online on my account at 5 oclock, when i was at caddy school, and asked one of my friends to transfer, then he switched accounts to my friends account and picked up the shit and exited. Man i'm gonna beat my friends ass, with no mercy.....

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well then Rubyweapon.

He does play ladder, but he jumped on his friends account. Killed him 2 out of 3 times then he sat in town and tried to talk smack. He's done and pwned.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well, plump, i have partially quit. well, not really quit but, you will understand. what i have done is make my barb the best that he can be, by trading all of my items that i have well, had for a eth botd cb and enigma. i only use my barb now. for mf, for baal runs, for rushing, for evrything. and iron maiden isn't a issue considering he is a 100% zerker. all though i do use concentrate for life leach, i will be using ww when i gain 1 more level, to 89. its taking a lot of baal runs to gain 1 level. like 30 runs. but runs are so short they seem. evrytime i join a game, the run seems to take 3 minutes. i hope ladder ends soon plump, cuz i look forward to playing with you. i have tried whispering you a couple times on both of yur accounts without success. well, gonna browse the forum a little more. peace.

rubyweapon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
why is this even up still? Anyone wants to duel me I play on ladder USeast. So far two people have whispered me and i sent them both crying.

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ruby, you were pwned. My assassin pwned you (no charms either buddy) you killed my 1.09 barb in a stand still melee, and then I pwned you with WW. YOUR OWNED. YOU CRIED. AND YOU DIDN'T RETURN WHISPERS.