Tournament

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Having in mind the Tournament Rules http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?t=78381 , the only thing I'll change is that we WILL NOT have 1 day to play the tournament ,as an exception. It may last for 2 weeks. In this case you'll have enough time to make your game in a day you can.
However, by letting people play when they have time, sometimes they abuse with this free time I give and are not serious. If I notice that somebody isn't serious about arranging his game with his oppoent- the same - disqualified.

The grid with opponents will be set as soon as we have 16 people or around 16.

And starting with.. who is in?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
K, cool, its in strat section, awesome ms.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
yes nice place. a dead strat forum. i would only play if there are a lot more people than last time.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah but you know that with your presence you contribute to having more people. I just wonder about all those inactive users who come to say 'I'll join' but do nothing when the day comes.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
You can't hold a tournament with hte numbers BF has. there needs to be more members or it will jsut fail.

though the last tourney we had, I say we cuase Forged came in stopped our tourney that was working and made one that didnt even start. now I have to laugh at that.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
i would invite people to play, but they would win it too eailly. :(

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Sure, why not. I can get a few people that I know personally but they suxs.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Andrew said:
i would invite people to play, but they would win it too eailly. :(
I want to face such people if they're as good as you say. Please invite 'em.

Theroy said:
Sure, why not. I can get a few people that I know personally but they suxs.
Please do. Im going to have a friend too, he's even a member here.

Pan said:
You can't hold a tournament with hte numbers BF has. there needs to be more members or it will jsut fail.

though the last tourney we had, I say we cuase Forged came in stopped our tourney that was working and made one that didnt even start. now I have to laugh at that.

Swooper will find some other people too, so we'll have a number. Because YOU can't all come in 1 day, you can tell the people who want to take part
that they just need to arrange their game with the opponent. And you can list for me the those who will certainly take part. (their accounts)

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
As long as its not in the middle of the day, I can make it:D

I've got a friend that might come, hes UD though, I dunno if that will affect anything:-/

And if your curious about him, I cant figure out how to find his acct on blizzard, but its Deaths-Dragoon@azeroth

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
I am in for this, as long as it doesn't get changed to a single-day format, dont know that I could be available for a specific day.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
bluddlust, you finally joined :)

I'm glad everybody's here- good and well-known members. We have a sweet number of players- 13 . We just need 3 people. Please do like Khull and tell me the accounts of 3 of your friends so that we can fill the 16 spots and I can arrange the grid.

Alos notice: our new and permament channel will be ' OP Battleforums ' @azeroth

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
im not going to be able to play because of WoW open beta/stress test. ill be playing that, no more war3.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Im in just for fun, solo tourny right?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
This has to be the golden thread because almost everybody from the people we play since last year is here. (oops except Aragorn :( )

Yes N_ solo tourney with indefinite time- the one in which al can play atdifferent time and we aren't hurrying for anywhere.

The most important is that all if the listed are active. With Swooper signing in and Andrew listing off, we still need 3 people to have 16. ( i included Khull's friend I hope both of them are active). You can invite 2 more.