Tournament

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
ok officially the tourney starts from Saturday. All who can come and play their game on this day should be in channel ' OP Battleforums '

About the time: 8 p.m FLEST (GMT +2) or 1p.m EST (GMT -5) or 6.p.m GMT You can count from GMT if you're -5 or -6 or whatever time. I think you're -6 ,Nissenol.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
You have missed nothing because it is not in 1 day. Dont worry, Sunday then.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Gah...

I was sick the entire week (up till Friday afternoon) and forgot all about this...
Is it still going on? Or will I need to wait untill Sunday.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Only me and derz and this noll guy was there u guys are nubbers!

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
I wasn't there, because BC played Temple at noon. Both my Dad and girlfriend went to BC, BC has a shot at a BCS bowl, I had no choice. Really, I WANTED to play warcraft instead of drinking and eating and watching college football.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Theroy said:
Only me and derz and this noll guy was there u guys are nubbers!
Yeah and once Pan is there or 2 people for 1 match are there you dont need me for a special agreement to start. Pan should come at 1 pm today.

Now i hope you can come at the well-known 1 pm, Nissenol and Bluddlust.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Some one AIM me when it's time. I'm on a diffrent time zone then every one. it's 6:45 am here now. Theory12345678

Reaction score
I think we need to reschedule this, obviously the tournament has faded or died.. what do you say DM

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
AHappyChineseBoy said:
I think we need to reschedule this, obviously the tournament has faded or died.. what do you say DM
No it hasnt. The next time is Saturday. Actually the idea was to play on Saturday for those who cant during the week. How can you explain that Pan and Theroy are online at the same time but they do nothing ? Don't worry I'll remind the others that they should really play soon and be serious (like Bluddlust, Khull and Nissenol ) or i'll start putting byes. It will not fail if we have 3-4 byes, no.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I win, the other is unavailable, cannot be found.

GG I WIN LOLOL

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, here's what we do. You have to be in Azeroth in the same channel op battleforums this Saturday or Sunday or I'll start putting 'bye's. You must have a special reason not to come and if there is, please PM to tell me that you cant these 2 days and when you can (including the week).
By not 1 day i didnt mean after 2 months....

1pm in the channel
Sunday : from 1pm EST