Tournament

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
AHappyChineseBoy said:
looks like I`m against Khull eh.

Time to scan the replay section for his replays =)
If I had any right-thinking sence left, I would just let him automatically win:(

But, I dont:) So... I can't play today, but tomorrow and possibly friday would be fine.

Reaction score
Friday is abig nono =( Im assuming you have IM so we can contact each other from that.

Tourney is for fun.. dont drop out because you know im going to beat you .. haha just kidding

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
hmm Pan how wonderful.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok Im planning my 1v1 with ForsakenHatred to be on Saturday. I'll need some training because I don't have my much time now.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Can I OBS ?

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
What are the deadlines that these matches ahve to be done by? I'm having a little trouble contacting ChineseBoy (I've been preoccupied with stuff)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Khull, help me find death k? When Im on, you're never on.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been busy with WoW sir. His account is xcreepinxdeathx@azeroth

Ir might be creeping instead of creepin though. He's not as active as he used to be :-/

But he still plays.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Let me analyse it: AHappyChinese vs Khull, I think you can arrange it there will be no problem. Theroy vs Pan also possible to be played. The same for Samsara and TreeFrog and Swooper and MELON.

However how can we arrange Krazy vs Teddy? I don't have their AIMs. It is just simple 20-25 mins from the whole tourney.

xcreapin... should be active if he said he would play in the tourney. If he's the last person to play and everybody else has played their game I will just say 'bye' to the inactive. If there is a way you can arrange it like you Khull are online with your friend and arrange it with N_ will be fine.

Bluddlust is not that active, I think Niessenol comes from time to time. I'll talk with them.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I haven't played a serious game sinse novemeber 17'th I have not improved there's no doubt you will beat me. But I'm sure it still will be close.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Theroy said:
I haven't played a serious game sinse novemeber 17'th I have not improved there's no doubt you will beat me. But I'm sure it still will be close.
november 17th? its november 14th. how the hell does that work.

and if it makes u feel better, makes u feel warmer at night, i havent played a serious game in 3 months.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
October 17'th fuxxer. I don't think I played a ladder game sinse then maybe an AT can't recall. I guess I'll make a spoof account and practice it up.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have an offer. Because nobody started do you want everybody to meet at 1pm-3 pm EST on Saturday 20th who cannot come - Sunday and the rest in the other week so that we have some played games by then.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
I'm down with that, sorry for signing up and then disappearing, couldn't be helped -_-. I can make it saturday, what server/channel?

Reaction score
I can make saturday, but probably not Sunday. If it comes to this, then let Khull win our match if I can't show up. Hell, I already won the tournament before o.o - and I don't need another shot because i'm satisfied.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Nissenoll said:
Sorry for this stupid question but what's EST in CET?
EST is Eastern Standard Time (-5 hours )and CET, is Central European Time (0 or +1 not very sure )

Who can play on Saturday? I think we should have at least half of the people ready for round 2.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I can be there on sat.