The war of souls rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: If they can't control my mind, they can't control thier minds.
Rune: But...
Ryu: *sighing* Mind control depends on will. A strong will will always repulse mind influence. A strong will must accept the influence.
Rune: Well...
Ryu: *looking at Rune with his cold stare* No! They would not accept it! We will know the reason soon.
Trias: Yes. Ryu, you needed...get angry.
Ryu: I am not, that's the problem. I have not been expressing any... I can't... Let's just move.[/color]

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: have we moved yet?
Zarut: last i heard was there was a town up north with a pub and a fagh inn

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
lila: *uncomfortable smile* erm.. yes lets.. anabella?
annabella: follow me

okay so you all walk into the forest.. you wander around for some time not saying anything.

annabella: do not think of where we are trying to go nor what we are trying to accomplish. clear your minds of all thought.

so you wander around much longer and you hear small gigles and shuffles of feet in the leaves
annabella: dont worry they will not harm us.

more wandering for about a day. THEN finnally you acomplish something

you come to a erie place. it is very quite and all sounds made sound muffled. all the light is a yellowish orangeish color a small dark woman appers in front of you
woman: *eyesing you suspiciously* you have come to seek the gods. well come along then *turns around and walks forward*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: All kill Domo-kuns. I don't know, nor do I want to. Sorry, I'm the wrong person to ask.
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Ryu follows the odd woman. He keeps his hand on his sword's hilt. He continues to watch the scenery, preparing himself for anything. The others in the group are a little less suspicious.

Ryu: How much longer? *silence* Well then. At least tell us your name![/color]

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Zarut: *transforms into reg. form* ill go totally transparent and watch from above*
Zarut: *dissapears into trees but you cant hear him* no thought just spirit ...... live....

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
woman: get down
you become viable and fall
woman: *turns around and looks at you sharply* if you dont want my help i will be on my way.
fine then come on.

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Zarut: all i ever do is hover it looks like im walking but my energy extends completing my body so im just hovering. but iff you want me to come down can you catch a blade?

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
woman: you fool shut you big stupid mouth if you want whats best for you. you dont know my abilitys and i can assure you they are far greater than yours. like i said if you dont want my help..
the woman disapers

ooc: boy homestar.. you just really ****ed us..

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Rune: Well this is great, Zarut, look what you made happen. Now we don't even know where we are! I am out of here.

*Out of no where his phoenix comes flying down throw Rune off his feet onto his back. He then flies back up into the air, not be see again.*

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: so.. you have left the game permently.. okay then..
lila: was there really any need for that?
annabella: *in a harsh voice* you have upset her. she rules this land and can have anything befal us *hits him sharply over the head* you should really learn when to shut your mouth!

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: i came down.*forgot to say i turned visable* but i did come down after you told me too the first time

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: i know.. but yo also pissed her off. "can you catch a blade?" seriously... stop the machoness we needed her..
you also told her if she tried shit she would be sry... *sigh*

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: the first "machoness" was kinda along with the story the second one wasnt supposed to be any threat in fact dunno why i said it

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: she still left.. next time i bring a char like that onto the stary.. try and be at least a bit nicer.. oh and btw.. she had made you come down and become visable

bot as dm
so. now your all just standing there.. what r u going to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.