Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC:

Name:Blairius Thaine The III(Blair for short)
Race: Hill Dwarf
Hight: 4' 3"
Weight: 120
Weapon: Bronze Mace, and a shortbow+quiver of arrows
Abilities: Crush, puts tremendous power into a single blow performed from a up to down swipe. Also take note that this attack greatly increases Blair's Fatigue.
Enlarge, Blair manually causes the mace to enlarge to a long mace(looks like a walking stick with a mace at the top)
Tracking: Finds animal tracks with great ease, also good at finding paths of prey
Bow Skill: Low level bowskill(last resort)

History: His Grandfather being the great hunter of the dwarven Seg Clan, whom handed down the bronze mace. Being the oldest of the Thaine legacy, Blairius scouts the world, maping it. A great thinking fighter.

---Introduce me, ill hang out for a bit and then im goin for the night.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: yes your correct bam i dont know.. french.. italian.. whatever wine... (hey im not going to go back to pg 4 just to see :p) i was merly commenting.. *sob*

annabella: dont worry. im sure we can avoid much fighting. i know most of the creatures in this forest. not many would try to harm you, but its just as well...
lila: *big smile and bouncy type voice* okay then lets get going!
*a bear runs up behind her*
lila: oh good you made it in time.
annabella: well.. lets get going then.

ooc: holy shiznit.. i just relized i have to play 3 chars?! and there is a few more comeing.. maybe one of them should die... :D

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
OOC: It'd be a good challenge
BOT: *Krislimith silent begins to get up from the table and follows lilas*
Krislimith: I sure hope this doesnt take to long fighting is in my blood i would hate to have to go to much longer without fighting.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Naran walks back*
Naran:um whats happening here?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Let me see about it...
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Ryu: Krislimith, you should learn to be more patient. *hearing something, he draws his sword and rushes some brush* Who are you?
Blair: *sword to his throat* Aye! I'm jus'a dwarf! You need'na ki-ahl me! I jus tha you migh ne'some help!

Ryu pulls his sword away, looking over the dwarf. He sheaths it before offering a hand to help him up.[/color]

ZeroX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Blair: Aye, my name is Blairius Thaine The III, just call me Blair. you shouldnt be so jumby these days, death ranga's patro'lin the area. What might you lads be doing in this neck of the world?

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Zarut: *comes back from crushing rocks without touching them* A dwarf.... i used to work with one before i reencarnated. his name is Blairius Thaine The I

ZeroX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Blair: hmm, what was yer previous incarnation Zarunt? My grandad told me severa' stories bout friends he had. Anyways, Trias, what is this doom you speak of? I have a mage friend and he speks of mages losing their power to something.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Not much. Just the end of this Plane. This plane relies on those beings.
Blair: Aye! That soun's aweful! Tha has no appeal to meh!
Trias: Nor to Ryu. He...is not as he once was.[/color]

ZeroX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Blair: so how do ye plan on getting this done? one small group cannat possibly discova' whose responsible in this large world. Whats your plan lads?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Trias: I am a Guardian. Ryu is a planeswalker with amazing powers. We will manage.
Ryu: *sensing something* I think we should move. Without magic, these woods seem to have...new inhabitants.[/color]

ZeroX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Blair: I've hunted in several of these forests before, i suggest we head for the mountains. Find one of the great dwarven cities.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Trias (his voice is faltering slightly): I doubt that would be of much use. These two are assisting us in finding the cause of all this. They are directing us on where to go, almost as if they know the way. I could have gotten us all to this source long ago, if my Shard had the ability to function, it acts as a permanent Commune spell, but seeing as the gods have all left, it doesn't work, therein lies my problem.

ZeroX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Blair: well me not bieng a mage and all, i have no idea on what ye be talkin a'bout. But I might as well go, thare aint nothin to do anyways

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Rune out of no where walks up behind Blair.*

Rune: Nice to meet you, I am an Angel, Rune. I will be assisting these guy's find out what has happened.

*As Rune is talking, his phoenix flies down.*

Rune: And this is my Phoenix, Blazin. If you ever need a ride, he is the one to ask.

OOC: You can use me more then you are if you want :p

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Trias is an angel...
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Ryu: Yes. As you may imagine, this concerns them, perhaps, more than us.
Blair: I ca' see tha. What about 'em dev'ls?
Ryu: I'd imagine thier on the opposite side of this conflict.
Lila: *same bubbly demeanor* Well! We should get moving.
Ryu: Yes. Which way?[/color]

Status
Not open for further replies.