The war of souls rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Trias looks around the room to see Ryu missing and smirks. He follows Rune, knowing Lila is ahead of him. Krislimith, Naran`or, and Thorn also follow. Lila steps outside to see a portal open next to her, and Ryu step out.

Lila: *anime frightened and stepping away look* Where'd you come from?!
Ryu: Don't forget that I am a planeswalker. Now then. What is this transportation?[/color]

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
*Krislimith advances closer to the dragons observing them. One dragon with a red hide looks up and extends his neck letting out a great flame of fire.*

With great excitement Krislimith states: I will ride this one here

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
lila: OH! they are beautiful! i want the blue!
dragons! we will ride on dragons!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Hmm? I'll follow behind you.
Trias: And I will fly myself as well.
Davendithas: May I ask how?
Ryu: You shall see.
Davendithas: Oh well. I really didn't want to use all of them. It could be quite dangerous.[/color]

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Rune: I myself with also Ride by myself.

*Rune starts to chant. Then raising his Staff in the air a Phoenix flies down. Rune patting the lovely bird hops onto its back.*

Rune: So where are we headed?

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
*Krislimith mounts the red dragon and soars for a second in the air and disappears*
OOC: Im out for the given moment so see yalls later and My character will come back so no worries bye all

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
lila: hmm.. it is really only nessicary to use one.. i really like the blue but the red if fine too. *to dragon* hello beral! nice to see you agein. *get on in back of Krislimith Davendithas gets on after her*
Davendithas: head to the east *to dragon* you all can follow

the dragon lifts off and lila looks ubber happy the dragon flyes to the east.. you all follow.. dodedodedo.. trees.. grass.. more trees.. a few houses.. a lil village etc.. and the dragon comes down at the edge of a very larg forest

Davendithas: it is begining to get darker.. we will rest here tonight befor wandering into the forest hopefully finding the hidden one..

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Rune hovers above them as they say they are going to camp out. Rune then takes off into the forest. 5 minutes later he comes back with some firewood and rocks. He starts up a fire and sits down*

Rune: This should last us for the night, if not, my phoenix will keep us warm. But for now, he will go rest by himself somewhere.

*The Phoenix flies off into the woods.*

Rune: Davendithas, what can you tell us about this forest? What kind of things lurk around here?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Hmm? We left out Ryu's entire transformation scene... That's how he was going to fly, turn himself into a dragon and use those wings of his.
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Ryu: Yes... I would also like to know. I don't wish to enter this situation without knowledge.
Trias: Yes. I would like as much information as possible.[/color]

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
Davendithas: normal forest type things.. many fayes once we get deeper in.. some good some bad. we are trying to find a jewle
lila: ahh yes.. i have also asked another freind of mine to join us here. she will be here soon im sure. she knows this forest well.

ooc: if ne one rembers in my first rpg game.. i will be useing something from that so.. yha

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
can i be in it later like afta u go to sleep and you hear me and then i promise to help you or sumthin?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Going on a character spree, are we? OH!! I'm going to say that Ryu is still in his dragon form.
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Ryu: I'll fly above and watch for anything suspicious.

Ryu flies up before any objections can be raised. His eye sight is amazing and can see for tens of miles (I'd say about 65-70). He will keep watching until he hears someone call him down.[/color]

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*As Ryu is flying above the camp, there is another huge squelch. Rune jumps up knowing it is his Phoenix. As he chants for it to come back, it doesn't. Rune chants again, yet no respond from the Phoenix. He yells up at Ryu.*

Rune: Can you hear where that is coming from?!

OOC: Let's see what kinda foe we can battle in the morning ;)

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: I can more than hear it! I can see it! Who wants a ride to battle?

Ryu comes screaming down (down really fast) and lands swiftly and accurately. He puts his wings down, acting as a ramp to who wants to ride.

Ryu: This will be fun.[/color]

OOC: Torrid Mind, we await you ;)

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Rune jumps up as fast as possible and flys up onto Ryu. He sits right behind Ryu's head trying to see where it is coming from, but he can't see anything.*

Rune: Let's go! I want to save my bird!

OOC: Hm, how am I doing, since I am new at this bam :rolleyes:

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: yes.. yes i am.. i think by the end i should have about 20 dif chars i play :p lol jk..
*lila closes her eyes and runs into the forest*
edit-- occ: you guys post to fast lol they want to fight a bad guy.. you will come in with my other person..

okay you run into the forest and you run into A PLANT muahaha ahh but not just ne plant.. its got a mouth a big one and two smaller ones. they walk towards you
*lila starts to flot slightly above you and goes into some type of meditation*

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
By the way here is my FULL sub.

Name: Zarut
Race : Nakat
Class: shapeshifter/swordsman (except for one form)
Wepon: 2 Darmuns (Just like the DH's swords only blue)
Element: Ice
Abilitys:
Transformx2: transforms him into a physical bieng
Transformx4: x2 his strenth and can summon anything that is less than 2/5 his power
Transformx8: Muscular build. no wepon absorbs his in ths back sao he has spikes though. strongest form but no skills cept for transform x16
Transformx16: his best form is 5/8 of x8's power. and ultimate spells like clone, and absorb power (only like 25%) and revert to any form. (after he transforms into thisall forms have revert to any form).
Apperence: only gonna say x2 and reg form:
regular form: translucent figure who can only hold items and wepons. Blue hair and muscular build with a mark on his right arm saying his name. but cant be attacked or attack in this form and basicly is the DH but royal blue/red

x2: black demon with horns CAN be attacked and can hold anything. The rest is Reg
NOTE: has a 10 minute transforming cooldown and cannot be in reg form in battle

[color=royal blue]To answer your question... No, it's likely not you. Would you attack one of our allies? It gets you killed. Also, please don't double post.

~~BAM the DOC[/color]

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Good, except you forgot your name :rolleyes:
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Ryu takes off into the air, Rune surpised by the speed and fluidity of the flight. Ryu rushes off quickly toward Rune's pet Pheonix. He sees Lila below and the others behind.

Rune: That... YOU WILL PAY FOR HARMING MY PET!!
Ryu: Vengeance will be yours shortly. LILA!! WHAT ARE THOSE!![/color]

OOC: Remember, Ryu's up pretty high in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.