The war of souls rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: I could get you there with a simple description...showing me will not only get us there, it will get us there much more smoothly.
Lila: Good! It's settled! I'll show you.
Ryu: Now then...how do you intend to 'show' me?[/color]

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
*walks over to ryu and places a hand upon his head giveing him a very clear picture of a rather large house*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: *coming from the semi-hypnotic state* Hmm? This should do.

Ryu hols his right hand out and points with only his index finger at a point. The point lights, dimly at first. Then the point expands to the size of a large, very large, doorway.

Ryu: We are fortunate. There was a natural portal nearby. I was able to enhance it, ten fold.
Lila: I...can see the other side...
Ryu: Yes. Those on the other side cannot see us, however. We will appear as spirits coming to life. It won't matter, however, as I can affect minds to the extent that they will beleive we walked through a door.
Trias: Impressive.
Ryu: Thank you. Shall we go? I have to be last in this case.[/color]

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
*steps trough and gets t the other side brushing herself off and removing the dark cape reveling a white long shimery sparkily glow-ery? dress*
lila: a bit warm here...

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*He steps through after Lila, he gets a shocked look on his face.*

Rune: Your right Lila, it is warm here... But it isn't just warm, it is dangerous... I sense evil... Don't know what kind of evil, but I sense it.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias stands off to the side of them a bit, but looks as if he did not go through the portal*

Trias: Nothing is a worthy opponent with me here, much less with the presence of our Planes Walker.

*The gems that line his wings and hair gleam brightly again*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Krislimith, Thorn, and Naran`or quickly take thier turns stepping through the portal. They look back in the direction of the portal, surprised to see the other side (after what Ryu said...). They see Ryu as the portal slips and then phases out of existance.

Trias: *not even moving* I see you're up to you old tricks, again.
Ryu: *back to Trias' back* You're good, as ever.
Naran`or: You...didn't even step through the portal...?
Ryu: Nah. That one was too high energy to maintain for me. I made a new one and used it.
Trias: I'm impressed. I barely felt the ripple.
Thorn: Aye! Wha'as thah? It felh like some kin'a... I dun know...
Ryu: It was a distortion. No need to worry.
Lila: Whatever the case, we should either move or...get information.[/color]

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
lila: wel come on!

*walks up to the door and knocks*
a middle aged man comes out and lila embrasses him
lila: hello Davendithas! how nice to see you!
Davendithas: come in come in! how nice to see you lila.. it has been awhile

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Yes... Just leave us in the dark...
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Ryu looks around, suspicious as always. Trias smiles and walks in after the rest of the group, save Ryu. Ryu walks in last, hand on his sword's hilt.

Ryu: *looking at the innards of the house* Looks...comfortable.
Trias: Yes... It's very interesting.
Lila: I hope you don't mind, Davendithas... I have some questions for you.
Davendithas: It's fine, Lila. Ask what you must.[/color]

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: yes.. i will leave you in the dark muahahaha
um.. ill continue this 2morrow.. i have had a loonnnggg day..

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Rune see's a chair, walks over to it, and sits down.*

Rune: *Looking around* Nice house you have here Davendithas.
Davendithas: Thank you, and you are?
Rune: I am Rune, nice to meet you.
Davendithas: Same to you.

*Rune getting the same look on his face as from before, covers his face with his hands.*

Rune: I know there is an evil of sum sort here, it is getting closer. And my head.

*Rune grabs his head and lets Davendithas and Lila talk.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias sits in a corner, his Shard pulsating with a red glow. He sits for a great time, just staring at his Shard*

Trias (to self): Fate has intervened in my life again *sigh* I must not dwell on the past, yet it keeps coming backt o haunt me...

*Trias stands and explores the small house, touching the walls, leaving a glowing handprint in several locations*

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
Davendithas: so what was it you needed to know lila?
lila: its about the gods leaveing.
Davendithas: ah ic *turns away and walks over to his book shelf and pulls out a very old dusty book*
i was not awar they had left yet.. I knew they were going to but i knew not when. they have lost something dear to them. something that kept them here but now is lost. i do not know where they went but. *opens book* i belive this, is what you are looking for *turning the book towards lila*
lila: yes but where can we find it?
Davendithas: last i heard of it. it was in a secret forest being garded by the fays. it iss not an esay place to find. only thouse not trying to get there will stumble upon it. it is by a great lake. it is quite a journey from here.
lila: would you come with us? your help would be so great in this area.
Davendithas: well. i suppose i can. i have been ever so busy. but this is a pressing isue that should be takein care of. i have no doubt the worl is in chaos. well. i have never been to this plac. but i have means of transpertaion.
lila: are you talking about..?
Davendithas: yes yes lila
*lila squeels with joy*
lila: oh.. but.. what about my vicious. i go no where without him.
Davendithas: well if he can manage to stay still.. i guess i could put him in a basket... or prehaps he will be able to find you once we get there.
lila: oh no vicous would never do that. im sure the experience would tramatize my poor bear..
Davendithas: well then..?
lila: i suppose.. when we get there. we can camp by the edge of the forest before and he will come. i can becon him. he is quite smart you know. and has done it before
Davendithas: alright its settled then *turns to group* i dont suppose you all have warm colthes? if not i can provide you with some. and all mettle armor, i recomend be removed unless you want to freeze your balls off.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Krislimith: Yes, May I borrow a cloak? *takes chest plate off and stores it behind his back on his belt* For all I have are the clothes on my back along with my sword and dagger

Davendithas: Of course of course I have a cloak right over here that should fit you.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
Davendithas: well here if anyone needs any *sets out diffrent pairs in diffrent styles and colors of warm colothes and gloves* i highly suggest everyone has gloves.
lila: oh! im so happy i havent gotten to do this in YEARS. *runs outside and around the back of the house*

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Krislimith: Why is she so happy? *Bends over picking up a pair of gloves*What does she know that we don't?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Davendithas: Haha! She enjoys this weather. *looking at Ryu and Trias* Aren't you going to take my advice? It will be awefully cold.
Ryu: I don't suppose you've ever been to the Ice side of the Water realms, have you?
Davendithas: No...?
Ryu: When you have, you may speak to me of cold.
Lila: *was at the door, coming up to Ryu* That was rude.
Ryu: *looks at lila with no emotion in his eyes, this frightens her; sighs* I'm sorry, then. I have no need for those *indicates the clothing*. I will be perfectly fine.
Trias: As will I. Ryu? Has something happened since last we met?
Ryu: In a sense. The third dragon revealed herself to me.
Trias: Herself? Bahamut and Tiamat were both male... I had assumed the same of...the unnamed, nuetral dragon. What did she tell you?
Ryu: That's the problem. She told me nothing, but she...did something to me.
Lila: What does that have to do with...?
Davendithas: Think nothing of it. These two friends of yours are...unique. A Guardian and...him...?
Ryu: *sighs* What is your method of transportation? I'd rather fly myself or use my portals.[/color]

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Rune stands up from the chair, walks over to the clothes basket but doesn't pick anything up.*

Rune: I will be perfectly fine without any clothes, thanks for the offer though, sir. If I want to warm up, I will just use my staff.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
lila: well come on then! *runs around to the back agein*

Status
Not open for further replies.