The life of a marine.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well, they cut Lester and Sarge up in the Terran CG Sequence. They slapped Phoenix around enough to get him into a Dragoon. So those claws must do 40 damage or so.

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
not really.. about 10 hydras coulda killed fenix ( you spelled it wrong )

and how are you sure that hydras killed him in the first place?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well, he was surrounded by them in Antioc or wherever that CG took placxe on the original Protoss Campaign. He was gonna slice em up but his psi-blades ran out of energy, and they supposidly mauled him or shot spines into his arms and legs to the point where he could only serve Auir as a Dragoon. :D

Zerglite

Reaction score
no... dead zlots are revived as goons

:)

though i dont see why later on he said " i can still serve Auir to an extent "..

and EXTENT?

he was more badass as a goon than a Zlot

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
[glow=green]LOL, Ummm...... Whats the difference for marines now. Most military people come from poverty stricken areas. Most are already criminals, but, they see this as a way to get out of their present situation. I am speaking from experience too.

I would however be affraid of some some E.T. combat, but would be affraid of my sargent more.[/glow]

PauseBreak

Reaction score
XxSworn_EnemyxX said:
[glow=green]
I would however be affraid of some some E.T. combat, but would be affraid of my sargent more.[/glow]
Why would you be more afraid of your Sargent? Seriously, what punishments ARE there in todays millitary?

CruelJustice

Member!
Reaction score
I really like the idea that they were all condemned criminals used to fight on ground frontal. It makes so much sense! Why do you think the admiral doesn't care if they live or die?

Sometimes I think a closer perspective of their lives are somewhat like Unreal Tournament. They are in big beefy suits of armour and shooting 100lb machine guns like crazy and making chunks of meat fly all over. That's some crazy stuff!

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Crazy yes......awesome HELL YES. id love to pwn some zerglings with my gun that fires ****ing metal SPIKES at insane rates. (read the sc info booklet for more insight)

Bangladesh

Reaction score
Fenix's psi blade ran out of energy right when he needed it most. Everything requires energy for movement. I am guessing that hydralisks make spikes out of minerals in their bodies, the same way that humans use calcium to make teeth. The when the hydralisk runs out of minerals it has to eat, to regain what it lost.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I guess that makes sense. We can qassume the creep regenerates their HP as well as a small amount of minerals too. This way it makes more sense in-game for the most part.

Zerglite

Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
I guess that makes sense. We can qassume the creep regenerates their HP as well as a small amount of minerals too. This way it makes more sense in-game for the most part.
that would be totally unfair :(

then the zerg could just stay in their base with about 100 buried hydras, and when you send in units, unburrow and boom all dead :)

then they heal, then repeat the process

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
It wouldn't be unfair, because Zerg were born imbalanced. dP, we all know that, but it makes me wonder where they get the Siege Tank Operators and the Goliath Pilots and whatnot. Are they higher-up criminals or respected individuals in their field?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
By that time, everything's controled by computer. They just need a human there so Queens can broodling it, and balance the game.

Or so.

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
marines are treaed bad and shit but they are surprisingly usefell

Firebat

Member!
Reaction score
omg i would so like to be out there as a marine, feeling the adrenaline rush and the constant fear of being teared apart by a hydra!! daaang!!!!

i get that feeling sometimes when im playing cs and im the only one alive. tihihihi silly me