The Help Thread 1.20

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah, the thing is that after playing this game for so long we should be so much better. The thing is that we should really concentrate on our games and analyze them much more, instead of playing so many games. Also try to play games consistently like everyday.
Good luck on the Cow Tourney man!

wow i just looked at one of my accounts and i lost like 7 times in a row...

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
ffs my opponent (Human, map: Echo Isles) wasnt bad at all - he reached round 3 but i hate the stupid way i lost. It's not even so good to post it, although i have the replay but ok just see - was the last battle what made me lose ? (this question the only reason i post it) I knew i had to fight closer to my arcane tower but i didnt think i would lose like that. It's an awful game by me.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok, it wasnt as bad as you think. you played pretty well. But, here are some tips imho. Try to run down his injured footies with ur AM ONLY. some had like red hp and needed a few more shots. This was at the start.
GET DISPELL WITH YOUR PRIESTS! Yeah you should have fought closer to your Arcane tower!
His micro was very good! Urs too.

I dont know if you remember turok from these forums. But Today i played a game against him and he won. He is very good. His account was like lvl 32 with about 90 wins! he is about 55%, and humans isnt even his main team that he plays. This was the first game I played after a month of no wc. I was pretty rusty.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
MS said:
Hellwolf: Im joking with you , cant u see? i know how much you love and have apm hahahhahhahah
Oh that sounds cool. But if you see any replays involving a pit lord and a high level player, I would like to see it. Cause I am getting better with UD now and the PL is my common choice, then I get a death knight second, I have now seen the light of the awesomeness of Curse and also how much ass a 80% cleave PL with UF can really do.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well played by both of you. You should bring more militia when u defend your expo (you brought 2 only). Bad luck because your expo was almost ready and it could be built. A serious mistake, i avoid it lately because i've lost enough. Ok u tp and all units are in 1 place, thats the tp-ing. But quickly rearrange your units so that they are not all in 1 place (you know it matters where u click tp for the location). Maybe he had a little more but with blizzard you could also try that. Good that to inner fire you also did iner fire.

I should congratulate u both on the no-lame strats. Im telling you... you havent seen such lameness to which i've lost some games vs hum. Human with blizzard harass.... ok but 2nd hero - BM - blizzard + flame. OK I know what to do. However the noobs start massing sorceress and priests and not even few breakers, no tier 3 - no. I wondered wtf is wrong with them -every noobs starts massing sorc and priests and no other units like crazy. And yesterday , when i had to prepare for the tour with tier 3 and MASS blizzard on the noob with mass casters - it showed how pathetic they look. Afterall , i may not have expected such noobiness but when it repeats more times where do they think they're going.

Hellwolf: The only PL replay as 2nd was vs the lamer but he was Hu so there's nothing much to see. I will post it although I will hardly see a PL replay with UD in solo game. Maybe if i play AT or watch a 2v2 team where smb does that i will save a replay.

Father_Chaos

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Okay, well I'm back on Warcraft III and I decided to attack the scary melee games once and for all (to break out of the 0-1 score, actually :shocked). So, I played Undead, I tried 2 versus 2 and WE WOOOON!!!

I tried a DK/Fiends strategy with Meat Wagons and Abominations coming along with a Lich later. With more time, I would've made some Frost Wyrms.

I would like you guys to watch the replay and tell me what I could do to get better. Any constructive critism would be GREATLY appreciated.

Finally, that first win got me out of my melee game fear and I'll practice more often now :D.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Mystic Sorcerer said:
Hellwolf: The only PL replay as 2nd was vs the lamer but he was Hu so there's nothing much to see. I will post it although I will hardly see a PL replay with UD in solo game. Maybe if i play AT or watch a 2v2 team where smb does that i will save a replay.
There isnt many pl replays because not many people play the pl. Even though I can make him powerful with the help of a death knight and a little buff named Unholy Frenzy.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
here's one replay vs elf, lvl 27 or 28.. i dont remember but he did know when to fight. I didnt let him expo but he knew when the moment for fighting was and i lost even with an expo... . Well played by him and me so so. U will enjoy it.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
When I get home, I am gonna post some decent PL replays of my own. Although they are all 3on3 and my micro was complete shit (something I got to fix in big combat situations), they are pretty decent and will give you all some idea on how useful the pitlord can truly be.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok,
Mistake 1:
buy dust of appearance! That surround was very good with that panda. But you should have split your army to creep the 3 gnolls with elemental...and fend off panda with hero and some foots. Ive seen it be done many times.

lol, nice game. His hero combination was very effective. more that yours! An mk would have definitely been better and a couple scrolls of healing for sure. UR LAST TP WAS CRAP! u were better off tping right into your base next to your gold mine!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, it turns out you can aim your tps. And this little faeture (espeically in team games) can give you easy wins if you manage to trap a weak opponent inside the base with your strong army.

My pit lord replays are up. Get a chance and view them. Once again, I apologize on the shittiness of my micro.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I buy dust Quik, i just didnt this game. Im telling you if elf has DH, naga is better for 2nd ! But in this case vs panda and pl, mk was better i agree. And why do u think so ? I tp-ed there to 1st kill his 2 chims and somehow to attack him from the back then with this shitty thing he killed my units.

What about this loss ? To tell u some things before : i didnt fe in LT because i thought he might ruin my game, instead, he was fe-ing but i didnt let him make it.
2nd: When u see one of the battles i lost a lot, it is because i tried 10 times to make the stupid poly with my sorc.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
DH is obviously the most effective vs Naga. Burning off mana is critical because you don't want to have your 2 damage only cause 1 mana of damage.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
quiksilver87 said:
Ill watch your replay soon. But go to www.replayers.com to see an interview with your boyfriend insomnia.
As for the Naga you are right! get it for the DH!
Didnt u see my comment there ? :) I am more in replayers.com than wcr which really starts to suck. And i like to hit noobs who dare to say 'if he continues so hi will be as good as HomerunLAMER (wtf whos that lamer from Azeroth ???)', ToD (who always bitches and Inso shows a little more micro - ive seen ToD microing well but he bitches and towers too much so guess whos better).

Hellwolf: MK mass burnt isn't so useful and naga has always mana for cold arrow even if mass burnt.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
AND DOESN'T ANYONE EVER TALK ABOUT MY REPLAYS?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
honestly said, i am also not interested in rt games especially 3v3 (maybe i care more about AT 2v2 than rt 3v3 4v4 10v10 ). I lost year 2003 in playing Azeroth rt 3v3 and was a total noob isntead of starting solo Northrend at those times. And to be completely honest, im expecting quik to watch replays as human and similar lvl and noone else. There arent enough ppl in this site and you can look for those who dont watch solo but love to watch 3v3. I also like my replays to be watched especially some who may only know me with stats and not know how many things i know in solo so as to invite me in good solo clan. And to be 101% honest, i dont even watch replays of some unknown members who are just in their first day/month of playing warcraft. Pan and Aragorn or Derz didnt mind giving tips to newbs(ud). I dont even want to share everything i know. Do pros share everything with me ? Now i will run a test to see since some are already lvl 30 and pros are lvl 40 at my stats what they can tell me in my loss replays besides all the skill i have so as to make not more mistakes than them and to make me better.

I know you learn from urself quik and top replays but im sure some of the things you have learnt/and recalled by seeing a lot of my replays. I dont mind afterall, excluding the way you outplayed me with expoes our games were like same movements and same ways of microing used etc.

FRIDAY 13 **** THIS DAY IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL !! 4 losses, the last 2 from noobs. IM changing this ****ing Gnoll Wood - another noob u know how ?? I make griffs but in one attack he sees them. I go to his base before he makes them and guess ? While i wa.....aaalk slooooowly tehough the map he already has bats. I hide my griffs but he masses and masses and masses because this idiot map doesnt require anything but tech and mass when ur on the ohjter side of the world. I detest it ! Terena Stand 4ever.

Here's one very interesting loss vs undead on turtle rock with a lot of battles. You will enjoy it. .... It;s sad after 2 losses vs good i disconcetarted or what.... another 2 - i lost smth every time in battle. At least not my heroes.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Damn, sorry for being selfish. Its just remember that we are all posting replays and I don't mind if even I suck, or even if the game is 3v3 rt. I just like to point out how nasty the Pit Lord truly can be, especially when jacked off with UF.

Dont let firday the 13th get to you. If you don't believe in bad luck, then you will win every game that you ever attempt, even if you lose, you will still come close.

Ok I looked at your replay vs Pink UD. I found it awkward that you didnt upgrade or equip your FMs with Bombs. You can always manual fire on dest, then bomb ghouls. Ghouls are weak, but not when they have GF and you lack the units to kill them with. Also, Use Gryphons on Aboms, not the lich. I know lich is a terrible hero vs HU or any race because he is the master of mobile slow, but aboms have 1175 HP and disease cloud will slowly weaken you units to a point where an easy attack can kill them.

At ~4:20, you were harassed. Instead of chasing the death knight more, you could have killed the skeletons without means of Call to arms to kill them yourself. You need those resources! Other than that, you played with craftiness (considering your strat deciets UD by making them think you got all ground, when you are making air in the back). Also, plant those Sentry wards at possible expo locations, this allows you to really see what your opponent is up to.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey MS, I just watched your game. It was a good one. But here are some of the mistakes you did.
At the beginning you toured the whole map with your whole army! You did a full turn scouting and no creeping! you could have done this with one unit!
Also, you should have used your staff of preservation more often. You probably forgot. I remember once you could have saved your surrounded paly. I think you remember too late!
Towards the end of the game, the Ud had mainly a ground army with aboms and fiends. You had a LOT OF GYROS! Yousome reason. If the UD went DL as
3rd then he would have screwed your air units with the bat swarm but he didnt. And you should have taken advantage of that!
Bottom line, make more gryphons. You also should should have made more gryphons. You stopped making them for a while for have made the bomb upgrade for the Gyros since you had so many of them.

I havent played a game in a long time. So i think ill post something later on.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont believe in Friday 13 as bad luck it is just that the days before to every loss i'd made a win so i kept my exp the same and yesterday...

Bombs are not used at all, i make gyros for the dests but since i had gyros doing nothing ur right i could have upg them.
I could save my pally and i didnt cuz my AM was blocked between some foots and it was too late to move not because i didnt think of it in time. I didnt make more griffs because he had spiders. I will also finaly send it to another better than me human to see if uthink the same.