The Help Thread 1.20

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
=MS]Bombs are not used at all, i make gyros for the dests but since i had gyros doing nothing ur right i could have upg them.
Think about it, although they do 10 damage, you had 11 of them. You could do 110 damage to one unit. But the big mistake with your unit control was Gryphons on the lich. You could have killed some ghouls for free exp. Then worked on the next target.

You are right about the paladin, you could have saved his ass with Staff. Took me a while to figure out how that item works though :(. But its a handy micro tool.

Also, repair them after most confrontations, weakened gyros are easy pk for the enemY!

So don't beat yourself up too bad, we all make mistakes, and you are learning from them too :).

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thx quik and Hellwolf but i am good enough to see the mistakes myself ^^ I just post losses that are still interesting games. Im going to seek help from better players than me. You dont need to waste your time for explaining to me what i can see myself but ONLY seeing the replays if u want. Also i promise to make shorter comments not 10k-word-replies and not to bitch in any forum about my stats, losses not even what i intend to do or level up. Im going to ask for mistakes only better players than me and certainly better than u.... I SHOULD HAVE LEFT THIS SHITTY FORUM MUCH EARLIER. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO WITH INACTIVE FORUM AND LESS SKILLED AZEROTHIANS ?? NOT TO SAY SOME NOOBS??I CAN'T BELIEVE I WANTED THINGS TO BE EXPLAINED TO ME BY U OMG... BYE BYE FOREVER OUT OF BFS!!!

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Thx quik and Hellwolf but i am good enough to see the mistakes myself"
Are you kidding me MS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! YOU COULD HAVE SAID THIS EARLIER MAN.

Yeah my mistake about swarm! But i think it damages Hawks and Gryphs.

I just played a few games yesterday and i suck...I should get back into the mood. They have me playing against complete and total noobs.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
As for you vs the orc replay. You had lost control the moment he started getting raiders. However, the way you harassed him via WE with Lightning Shield buff was very interesting, you managed to kill his entire gold shipment supply. The problem with the orc was he had a red item from a creep, and not only that: "He took control of the Healing Fountian almost the entire game, allowing him not to use money on Witch Doctors to do it for him".

Also the dumb thing about snare is that, you need to not move your units too much away from the netted. Otherwise, the isolated unit will just turn into free experience points. Believe me, I use raiders and also I get the same treatment vice versa. But then again, thats kinda a bad thing considering you don't have much of an army to make you pull pack and save your units.

MS said:
promise to make shorter comments not 10k-word-replies and not to bitch in any forum about my stats, losses not even what i intend to do or level up. Im going to ask for mistakes only better players than me and certainly better than u.... I CAN'T BELIEVE I WANTED THINGS TO BE EXPLAINED TO ME BY U OMG...
Don't start being a hardass, we just like to bring up points that could have changed the game so the odds were pointing in your favor. And your responses can be as long as you want. I would care if they were `10k words of utter crap that I can't understand.

Also each player has a unique way of dealing with a battle situation or control of a game. We are just giving you our two cents, not plugging wires into your skulls so you can download our solutions and be forced to use them against others.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for trying to help me but i dont need your opinion anymore. Im going to look for opinion only of Northrend players who have been in pro clan or are pros OK ?? Creating a help thread and asking you who are not the skill of northrend lvl 30 + players not to say you Hellwolf.... I feel humiliated. BYE BYE BATTLEFORUMS. I SHOULD HAVE LEFT THIS SITE FOR AZEROTH AND NO INETREST IN SOLO, NO ACTIVITY EARLIER. BYE AND I HOPE I NEVER COME BACK AGAIN

ChrisH36

Reaction score
WTF? I wasn't even insulting you this whole time -_-;. I was just giving you my opinion about what happened in your games that caused you to lose, then you start snapping at me because you think I am some kind of stupid idiot whos opinion doesn't matter! Someone just overreacted a little TOO much. Just because I am not lvl 30+ solo on Northrend doesn't mean my opinion on the matter is stupid or should be ignored. Now not only you crossed the line, but you jumped WAY over it by saying I suck!! Just because I have hard games doesnt mean that I am a noob with no idea what he is doing in everygame. If you want to go seek opinions from what you think are "real gamers" then go ahead, but they might just give you the same opinions that I JUST DID!!!

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Mystic Sorcerer said:
bye and i hope i never come back again
bet ya will.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmmm...MS...I dont understand what we did wrong...but i dont give a crap.. You can suck my @$!@...
I can guarantee you that people more skilled than us will give you the exact same comments about your replays...
PEACE OUT

ChrisH36

Reaction score
He is just pissed off because he is clinging to a system called stereotypes. He thinks that because we were saying what went wrong and the fact we are not level 30 Northrend makes him think he is better than us.

Frankly, I dont give two shits what he thinks. I may have 49% and I may play 2v2 / 3v3, but I have 2000 games worth of experience and I know what I am doing 99.9% of the time. Some situations get out of hand, especially when you play Solo and FFA!

Quik, one day when he gets slammed by Northrend/Pro Clan players, he will realize how dumb being a stereotypical person is and come crawling back. Also, I rarely snap at these problems, I seem to always keep my cool with whatever letters I type.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Now you make me reply before i delete the cookies and really forget about this forum.

1) I dont call myself good. Im going to play more to become good and to join a good clan. Im going to play for very high lvl, new acca and high lvl on much lower stats.
2) As you may know Azeroth has a lot of noob players and all the ****ing idiots there are ****ing less good than Northrend. Example : u5.Incinerator - do you think he is as good Zacard, Grubby or even some of our proz ? Homrunball, Angry_Korea_Man - can u imagine what noobs they're compared to Insomnia, ToD, Sky, Cara, Crimson, XyliGan, some of our pros- aCKs.sun4o.Ze0N, etc etc ?? Then ****ing tell me the best hu, or, ne, ud palyer in the world who is Azeroth player.....or just American player. Tell me 1. Do you see you dont have CG-s with solo and good lvl 30-40 + games just mass Dota and stupid TDs etc ?? ? Do you realize the majority of noobs there is bigger than in Northrend ? Do u know how stupid you must be to almost own me and to block all your units in my base and to allow me to kill them one by one still winning the game ? Sorry i havent seen this stupidity in Northrend although there are big noobs there but less than in Azeroth.
3) Since i dont call myself good, what the hell do u think ur Hellwolf ??? A RT-er daring to give me tips in solo ? Quiksilver : you managed to beat me with the good idea of hiding the expo but i saw less micro in you. I see how u lose grffs vs orc as if you lose peasants. Sorry, I know you;re lvl 32 or so but a lvl 32 Northrend is better believe me. Thus, I will accept advices from some friends who are better hu players and i shoudlnt even mention Hellwolf for being a RTer lol.
4) Who am i giving replays even if you didnt tell me tips and i gave them just for you to watch ? This forum has only 3 active ppl. BFs is excluded by Blizzard as a trusted site, this is not a warcarft site, not like replayers, wcreplays so why stay ? Even wcr sucks with this noob azeroth replays. I would rather post replays in replayers which is special for war3, im sure i wont hundreds of downloads but at least they will be visible to more ppl than battleforums/replays.
5) This is not only an 'outcast' forum thx to some retards from the other sub-forums but is azeroth forum so why stay ? U know what i think about it, i enjoy my stay at northrend (Eruopean sites) and the CoW tourney which is Northrend tourney with a lot of pros.

Sorry for my reaction in the previous posts but i would like to make this reply as a goodbye.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Well I guess you have become a jerk now, so goodbye (and good ridance).

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OK MS, in order to be criticized, the person doesnt have to have better micro than you ! You can still post stuff here...Im sure we will still see mistakes that you didnt see...
If you dont agree with what we say, then dont do it! But, many times a noob can come up with good ideas...
Ur right, other forums might have more active people...But you can always pass by here...
I still dont understand what hellwolf or I did wrong...Playing WC is one thing...but being a jerk is on another level....

ChrisH36

Reaction score
He is basically mad because I am a RTer with Solo/FFA experience when I know for a fact that using my advice might give you the edge in combat. And the only difference between lvl 30 northrend and his idea of a "RTer" is that one micros better than the other. I have decent micro, but I make up with strategy, decisive thinking, and AoA (Angle of ATtack).

Well anyways, this matter will close now. Let us go back to posting replays.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont say you did something wrong. I just dont want tips anymore, i told u im going to look for tips from very high lvl only or not look for someone's tips at all. So u can post whatever u want im just good enough and i can see my mistakes all the time, so whenever i post a replay from now on- accept it as a game i thought to be interesting not begging for tips.
Yesterday i played vs RT lvl 30 orc and he sucked in micro and even lost his hero in the beginning trying to kill a militia. I hate RTers for thinking they can mess up with solo players as if they're as good as a lvl 30 solo to play with. So i just kick RTers who join a solo game and want to play.

You can even rename the thread if u want liek "solo replays" etc, i will post something later if it is worth watching like from CoW tour :)

Since am member of:
http://battleforums.com/
for posting some reps that are not so worthy to be posted in replayers

http://www.replayers.com/
for watching replays of BGs - the staff memebr or whatever he is there is Bg so u see they post much more interesting things than WCR liek Inso interview etc.

http://www.mycow.de
for playing the tour

http://www.wcreplays.com
for hitting noobs who say tod is 'of course' better than Inso when the last results and Inso's shape showed who's worse and other noob things

http://www.sk-gaming.com
Nowhere esle better replay packs of my fav players

If u want quiksilver, i will post smth worth watching.

ROFL i didnt post this replay in the grid but he did, cause of the apm or he thought the game was interesting ? For the 1st time replay among top replays -or tour reps of other [ppros. Yes after FoV's abuse with ud i also have nothing to think of vs that.... Well if you enjoy this watch it, i dont vs imba shit ud.

Full game listing
http://www.mycow.de/index.php?page=reps&file=details_comments&id=2753

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok Quiksilver, go to page 4 of this thread. You will see almost at the botton my post with replays Sk.Take vs Bjarke and Jwp.hater vs old-master. Then i showed u a game me vs old-master (lvl 35 elf) -the game which he added AoWs in attacking me - map was TR. Now here's a replay vs the other player jwP.Hater (almost pro- 19: 8 solo, 71 % Human ). map is TR, i hate that in the last battle i somehow lost control over my units and didnt micro well enough and he did .. :) It was a game of tier 3 and 3 heroes and same heroes - am fl pl. You see quiksilver i prefer to post a replay vs high level that we had battles even though i lose instead of reps where i win vs someone whose micro sux also im not posting replays in which im owned in 5th min because that was a year ago and now i try to make continous games even vs 40s. Well i still didnt show my best... not having a tp when he surrounded me etc. Nah i will make a re, i didnt even get blizz in the end would be a lot useful.

Oh yeah ! Now vs another human with 22-25:8 stats i micro enough to make some good games, it's just shit like i get cj then bye bye injured units or i play fl he gets mk - surrounds ,....... gg ME :( Nice games i like how i advance it;s just.... more fakin skill

replay - when u fix this that i cant post attachments even on another thread....

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Mystic Sorcerer said:
I dont say you did something wrong. I just dont want tips anymore, i told u im going to look for tips from very high lvl only or not look for someone's tips at all. So u can post whatever u want im just good enough and i can see my mistakes all the time, so whenever i post a replay from now on- accept it as a game i thought to be interesting not begging for tips.
Yesterday i played vs RT lvl 30 orc and he sucked in micro and even lost his hero in the beginning trying to kill a militia. I hate RTers for thinking they can mess up with solo players as if they're as good as a lvl 30 solo to play with. So i just kick RTers who join a solo game and want to play.
That clarifies things! I guess.... but I assure you I don't do stupid things like that RT 30 did. There have been idiots recently that I have had no clue what was on thier mind when they played. For instance, I played 2on2 AT with Woodpencil and our enemies suck! I chased a SH to make him tp only his hero out. Later, he creeps and he had an escape plan to get out, but instead he stayed and fight when he was hopelessly outnumbered. His teammate was by himself with cruddy units!

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am really cutting back on WC3, im just not getting any time! If I have some time, i end up playing counter strike because I can get about half an hour in. If I do have the time I dont feel like playing WC, because it is too frustrating. CS is more laid back and more of a fun game! Im not saying that I am stopping WC3, but I barely play anymore. I watch MUCH more replays than I play! hah! i watched the game you played versus UD, mystic.... It was good...

As for my account record. I won 10 times in a row with my Quik.silver account! hah...im like 56% now. As you can see my XP decay is in 0 days. And my acc XP has decayed like crazy! Im so pissed...Now i FEEL LIKE PLAYING A GAME...but i can because im at UNI! LOL

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I have been playing Diablo II Nezmod myself, I haven't had the time to play it.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I made nice games vs elves, now thats a skill in variety of strats :

g1) won with casters and morts, naga 2nd
g2) won with tr on LT map
g3) won with fe and knigths + 3 heroes on LT

Thx maybe it was because of the too many reps in 1 thread.

Thats it, these are the last replays i posted. I wish pan and theroy also watched replays especially vs ud and elf...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I'll nuke some replays tonight... I will be home at 5:00 pm or so.