The Gone Gods fantasy RP

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Jans is a friend of Tacitus. Tacitus must have taken some perogitive here. Don't worry too much.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
OOC: hehehe, One more thing! where are you finding trees?!? if there were any the SoS would have burned them down anyhow.

BOT:
Kane: Looks like we're assembling quite a group

*as Vesquire gets closer to Trias, Jans, and Kane, a shining light comes from their packs*

Trias: As I thought...

Kane: What?

Trias: The Gem Shards each of you carry are linked to one another, when brought together they can have interesting effects on the owners. These Gems Shards were literally a part of me, but no longer, still connected, but it was given form and I have given them to each Ally I have met, even without them knowing it. Vesquire, you have the third largest piece, behind myself and Jans, keep careful watch over that Shard, it may save your life again one day.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: When's KittieKitty going to post?
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Ryu comes to a point and stops. He starts scanning the area, looking for something.

Ryu: They're close! Both the SoS and my allies!

His pack begins to glow slightly. He pulls it out and shifts through it, finding a gem.

Ryu: Trias?! You are certainly sly. Now I know I'm close to you.

Ryu looks ahead, then in the direction of his allies.

Ryu: *looking in another direction alltogether* And Raela's over there! Now I know where all the pieces lie.

Ryu clenches his fist before he let's a smirk out. The gem he's holding in his right fist begins to glow immensely!

Ryu: I think this will send the SoS into a panic...

Ryu's own body begins to glow, the gem becoming a part of him. Soon the ground begins to shake. Dust fills the air, and, after a few minutes, a dragon emerges from the dust. It is a dragon of pure white, silver, gold, and blue. It is awash in the colors of law, and Ryu's voice emerges!

Ryu: Now! I'll fly to where those demons are and await Raden, Trias, Raela, and the others!

Ryu flies off, in his dragon form. He flies incredibly fast, and it seems to be as fast as light. He leaves a trail of light behind him, however.[/color]

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
ooc: lol theres gotta be trees dude... i thought of it cauza hes a wood elf or w/e i wont bother looking at exactly what kinda elf u r

Raden looks down: what was that rumble???

ooc: im outta ideas... my post would have been longer but im kinda braindead right now...

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Trias: If you wish to know, I can tell you each what the Shard hold, except you Vesquire, you must determine it on your own. Kane holds the Shard of Trust, Jans the Shard of Bonds, and myself, I hold the Shard of Knowledge. I even gave Ryu a piece, though it is the smallest of them all. A demon Naran (spelling?) also has one, but i think he no longer possesses it.

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
*Jans lurches upwards, panting slightly, his eyes wide and pupils dilated from the stress of having all his wounds healed at once.*

Dat ain't fun. Tsup Trias, TRIAS!?!?!?!?!? What the bloody... heck... are you doing here??? Ow, my head... Feels like they bashed me right thro... ACK! TRIAS! THEY HAVE MY WEAPONS! THOSE FU... ERRR BAS... ERRRRRR DEMONS STOLE MY WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOC: just so no one goes overboard, we devised this little plot twist together, and mods have plot twisting powers, so HAH! Plus its only a few small weapons that are super powerful, nothing much

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Trias: Well, this is trouble. Without those weapons you aren't all that much are ya?

*Trias bursts out laughing, but seeing that Jans doesn't find it funny he stops*

Trias: Were all your weapons taken?

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
OoC: Ack! Mod-Post-Edit! (Hides his posts behind his back and hisses) I happen to have better grammar than that thank-you-very-much.

IC: All of em but the ol' cross. And this thing has barely any offensive value. *sigh* Shi er shoot. This really really.... stinks.

*He hops up, streching his wings and shaking the dust off.*

Bloody, they really roughed me up. We've got to hurry to the Gate! With me out of they way those demons will have an almost uncontested access to the Gates of Heaven....

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Trias: We must hurry, if they could defeat you and leave you in such a condition, then they are stronger than i had thought.

*Trias pulls out his glowing Shard, and touches it to his forehead. after a few moments he speaks*

Trias: Folow me, these barriers have small passages to the next.

Kane: How could you know this? You cannot analyze these barriers as I can. You shouldn't know this, hell, even i couldn't find any passages.

Trias: You forget many things...

*Trias runs off Kane and Jans following him*

Sauron5761

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
OOC: I am sorry i havnt posted in a while but i gonna stop posting in this rpg sorry guys.

BOT:

*Khen`kal Looks around and saw 6 demons coming at him*

Khen`kal: (yells) To the death!!

*Khen`kal charges at the demon in human form slices one of the demons arms off hits another in the head with his sheild*

*Demon strikes Khen`kal hard in the head and knocks him over*

(4 demons remain)

*The 4 demons all charge at him at once all strike Khen`kal in the chest*

*Khen`kal falls down to the floor and lies there with blood rushing out of his chest Khen`kal*

(Khen`kal has died fighting against the demons)

OOC:Well c ya l8r guys hope ya liked my guys death.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias and the others come across the demons standing over his fallen ally*

Trias: You killed him! YOU KILLED HIM!!!!

*Kane begins making arcane gestures as portals open around one of the demons, moments later clawed hands reach out from the portals and rip the demon apart*

Kane: Damn! that musta hurt.

*A bright white light shines from Trias's Swallow. Trias's eyes burning with white flames. In a swift motion that no one is able to track, Trias stans behind the demons, the light dying down*

Demon1: Was that it?

*he turns to hit Trias, but finds that her cannot, instead his arms fall apart like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, as do all the limbs of the other demons*

Trias: You killed him, but I will not afford you that luxury. Instead I leave you here with this swarm of vermin.

*behind them Kane has opened a small portal, which is now a gateway for what seems like several thousands of rats, beetles, spiders, and other vermin*

Trias: When death does come for you, he will be calling as a friend.

*already a large pool of blood has formed, a mixture of that of Khen`kal and the demons. Trias tries to ressurect his fallen ally, but finds the sould doesn't wish to return*

Trias: You died gloriously in battle, enjoy this, your final death.
(to the winds and himself, the soul of Khen`kal hears): Anytime you want to return to your mortal shell, just come to me in your spirit form, and you will return, guided by my hand.

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
ooc: damnit!

Raden: hey ... wait! TRIAS JUST LEFT!!! damnit!

Raden follows trias running

He catches up to see khen`kal dead

Raden: hmm one dies and we get about 3...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: You're with Trias. You are traveling with him.
BOT:

[color=royal blue]As Ryu flies along in his dragon form, a dark dragonlike demon comes flying at him at a very high attack speed. Ryu stops to let out a devestating breath attack, knocking the demon/dragon into a dive for about five seconds. The demon/dragon beats it's wings at an incredible speed, creating an attack that hits Ryu. Angered by this, Ryu lunges forward, claws ready. The two opponents begin a tussle in mid-air. After what seems like 20 minutes, the demon/dragon falls to the ground, in about 100 pieces.

Ryu: I hate those condemnable hybrids! The black dragons only seek more power, and demons... Ha! They will never have the power they seek!

Ryu flies on. He eventually sees a spot he wants to land, and does so.

Ryu: *landing* I'm here. I can feel the SoS are close. Any closer, and I may be in danger of being found.

He remains in his dragon form.

Ryu: I'll await my allies here. But... I can't get the feeling that something has been lost along the way...[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias takes out his glowing Shard once again and touches it to his head*

Trias: Well, lets continue on, I can feel Ryu, he is close...

*Trias, Jans, and Kane run off again*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Trias, Jans, Kane, and Raela come out of thier individual mazes, and see a dragon they don't recognize. They assume the worst, that this is their next opponent. As they get closer, the intensity of the glow from the dragon's wings increases in unicence with the glow from Trias and Vesquire's gems.

Trias: Is that you, Ryu?
Ryu: Yes. I've been waiting. Give me a moment.

Ryu's wings flap once...twice, three times before a sudden quake startles his allies. A dust storm erupts around Ryu. After the passage of about 30 seconds and everybody sheilding thier eyes, Ryu emerges, looking quite different.

Raela: What are you?
Ryu: I'm an ally. I'm a dragonoid. Now, are we ready for the SoS?[/color]

************​

SoS 1: What was that power?
SoS 2: I don't recognize it...
SoS 3: Hmm? I don't sense the human anymore...
SoS 1&2: What?!
SoS 1: This power concerns me.
SoS 2: Yes. Trias was difficult enough.
SoS 3: What can we expect...?

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
"Da.. Darn straight I am! Those buggers are after the gate!!! Why I'd like to rip them to little bloody shreds and tear..." He fades off into heated mumbling punctuated with punching or stabbing motions. He doesn't seem quit stable for some reason.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*the tips of Trias's swallow begin to glow in a golden light*

Trias: Ryu, we must destroy these sons of Satan, for more reasons than the obvious, each of them holds a part of Jans's arsenal of weaponry. Lets take it to 'em!

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
"Gah.... just had to point it out right away didja? *sigh* Yeah, they've got my weapons. The younger ones carry my sword and spear respectively, while the elder is wearing my armor AND my helm. Thankfully they cannot access the true powers of those artifacts, but they are still formidable weapons in anyone's hands.. BUT! If I had them here I would show them so much pain and..." He trails off again into his animated thoughts of retribution.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: *eyes glow in an ethereal sense of anticipation* I'm ready!

Ryu's wings begin to glow, as his right arm pulsates with power and light.

Trias: What is wrong with your arm?
Ryu: Your gem has temporarily become a part of me.
Trias: Wha?!
Ryu: Not to worry. Like the rest of my "equipment", it temporarily merges with my body.
Trias: Then you should tap it's power fairly well.
Jans: Let's just move! *more of his profanities and curses toward the SoS*
Trias: What do you have available to fight with?
Ryu: I'd say my Lighthawk Wings...
Trias: *interupting* What?! Those are...
Ryu: *after waiting, the pause gets to him* Yes. I know.
Vesquire: I'm itching for some action.
Raela: Yes! Let's get to it.
Raden: *calmly* Let's go.

Ryu, Trias, and Jans flap their wings, taking to the air. Everyone prepares for battle, Ryu starts an archane/dragonic chant for an interesting spell.[/color]

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
*Jans mutter a few quick spells as they fly, the proximity of the other gems slightly enhancing his own powers. As he finishes the first two he begin to concentrate on another.*

Spells Cast: (All)
Holy Aura: +4 AC +4 resistance, bonus SR of 25 against evil
Shield of Law: +4 AC +4 resistance, bonus SR of 25 against choas

Spell prepared: Holy Word