The Gone Gods fantasy RP

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: No! I have dealt with similar odds, and Trias has obviusly...
Trias: You...shall...not...PASS!! (yes...I know...)

A powerful barrier forms between them and all approaching enemies. Ryu looks at Trias, who is expending a great deal of energy. He lets a smile pass his lips before looking at several of the enemies.

Ryu: Devenar, who are the strongest among them?
Devenar: *still in awe of the barrier, keeping all enemies at bay* The Greater Daemons.
Ryu: Hmm? Not much of a challenge... I'll be back in a minute!

Ryu rushes out of the barrier, much to Trias' dismay. What he sees even surprises him. Ryu's wings seem to take on a look of steel! He rushes one Greater Daemon, the leader. The other two take formation infront of him. Foolish! thinks Ryu. His wings slice both sides wide open as he reaches the leader. He swipes at that one several times; it backing off. Ryu gets a good hit, opening the Greater Daemon's skull, but taking a hit to the side. The other two, being injured already, become Ryu's next prey. They both swing at him, getting a decent hit off each. Ryu, unphased, launches a powerful magic attack at both, igniting thier blood and killing them. He rushes back inside the barrier, holding his side.

Ryu: *an odd color of blood on his hands* Ah! That was not good... They managed to hurt me...[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Trias (struggling as he speaks): I'm more surprised that your blood doesn't burst into flame on contact with air. They will bring in reinforcements soon, I know it.

*as soon as he finishes speaking, the Raklupis begin summoning endless ammounts of Spithriku and other Raklupis through portals, the Greater shadows summon normal and seemingly endless lesser shadows, soon an entire army of demons and shadows surrounds the group, Trias's barrier holds up, but it won't for long*

Trias: I can feel each hit on the barrier as if it struck my very soul, i doubt that running will do us any good, fighting is the only answer. *to self* Its happening all over again,...why now?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: I hate to do this...
Vesquire: What?
Ryu: BAHAMUT!! I know call upon the power you have handed down to me! Give me the power of the Lighthawk Wings! The power of Pure Light in my hands! Enhance my skills, give my allies strength!

Seven blades (fan-blade shaped) appear around Ryu. Three of them instantly enhance Ryu. One takes the shape of armor, then second takes the form of a blade, and the third forms a shield. The forth melds over and around Trias' armor, enhancing his barrier defence. Vesquire's bow is transformed and enhanced. Devenar feels what he is recieving asking him what he wants, he thinks for a moment. Raela recieves a new armor, much more powerful, but lightening her weight. Kain and the others (less fortunate due to lack of numbers) are surprised at the sudden increase in energy everyone has recieved.

Ryu: NOW!! Your skills have been greatly enhanced! You will find that your weapon will seem slower than your ability! Meld the Lighthawk Wing you recieved into your perfect weapon or defense! We shall not loose! The light shall prevail!

But I will be drained after this... It won't matter if we win. I can make a portal to the Forbiden Realm for us to rest. This should prove intersting. Ryu looks at his wound. It has healed over, but it is still in pain.

Ryu: I will be able to fight in aid of you now. Don't worry about the Lighthawk Wings. They are self-explanitory in their use.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Devenar ponders what he wants for a few moments*

Devenar (the the pure light energy): I know, a small ball, returns on command, holds a spell that you empower, namely, The Hellball.

*His Lighthawk Wing forms into a small ball which Devenar reaches out and grabs, concentrating on it, in record time it forms a coating of swirling energies, some elemental, others pure enrgy*

Devenar (aloud): The Hellball is ready.

Trias: Once again with The Hellball? You really like that spell don't you?

Devenar: Of course!

*Trias pulls out his Swallow and holds it before him, the blades shrink away and it becomes pure gold, a small crown materializes on his head as his wings shine with a golden light, the tips no longer singed*

Trias: Lets take it to 'em!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Trias is surprised to see Ryu slowed... Ryu seems to be fighting with reduced energy. I must spare some energy if I'm to open that portal... Only I can open it... thinks Ryu. I'm lower on energy than I thought... The Lighthawk Wings will greatly aid. It will make them all nearly invincible, but now quite.

Trias: What is wrong, Ryu?
Ryu: Nothing. I've never concentrated on 7 Lighthawk Wings on 4 seperate indivduals at once, is all.
Devenar: *having more fun than should be legal* I like this!! Fun! Fun!
Trias: Calm down!
Devenar: But look! It has nearly infinite recall ability!
Ryu: It may only last 10 more casts... You are strong enough to shape its energy well.
Devenar: thank you!
Vesquire: *impressed with his new power* This bow is awesome! But is seems to add to my defense too...
Ryu: Of course. Now then...

Ryu jumps forward slashing several shadows, nearly killing all of them. He does manage to kill quite a few. Ryu holds his shield out an an awkward position.

Ryu: Storm of Light!!

The shield lets out several beams of light. They help to dissipate much of the shadows' strength.

Ryu: That should aid our fight.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias rushes the Shadows, smacking nearly a dozen in a single slash, the hits not doing much, but the resulting Holy Word finishes them off (Staff of the Guradian casts Holy Word on every hit), he continues like this, desimmating the Shadow army*

Devenar: Show off. Lets kill some spider demons!

*Devenar throws the small ball with extreme force in the center of a large group of Spithriku, obliterating half of them, killing the rest, and injuring a great deal of the ones in the vicinity*

Kane: I don't know how much I can help,...

*Kane casts Planar Fold, the very plane fold in on itself, crushing most of the Raklupis*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu suddenly falls to his knees, holding his sides. Out?! Now?! I must open the portal now!!

Ryu: FORBIDDEN REALM!! OPEN TO ME NOW!!

As a portal opens leading to the Temple of Lost Souls (Ryu's private realm), Ryu falls unconcious, the Lighthawk Wings all dissipating.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*As Devenar and Kane pick up Ryu and carry him through the portal Trias and the others holds back the horde, slowly being pushed back*

Trias: I can take them! The rest of you get in there!

*as the other run towards the portal Trias is encircled by Spithriku and knocked to the ground, Vesquire runs over, trying to save Trias*

Trias: GO!!!!

*A powerful force throws Vesquire back into the portal, and closes it, the last thing that can be seen is Trias punching his Staff through the head of a Spithriku*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]As Ryu becomes concious, he feels a pang in his side. He notices that he's been patched up, and he looks around. He notices Trias' absence.

Ryu: Well...this is most unsettling. What happened?
Vesquire: ...[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Devenar: He has prevented it from happening again, nearly this exact same thing happened nearly a century ago, except he was helping me on a quest and things turned bad, and the exact demons were a bit different today. Everyone but Trias was slain, including myself.

Kane: I could reopen the portal, but it would take more time, i've been trying, but to no avail.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: That would be the seal I placed on this realm. Allow me... I have plenty of energy now.

[/color]FYI: Ryu reverted to his human form a long time ago.[color=royal blue]

Ryu holds his arms forward and a portal opens. It shows demons and such, but they seem to not be able to see it. Trias is seen, weary but still fighting. He sees the portal, and is surprised...[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*many of the demons and shadows lay dead, but Trias is still being over run and it would be nearly impossible to take them all out without Ryu in his human form, Trias comes to a conclusion, he will use the holy Vengeful Gaze of God, he knows it will damage him greatly in its use, but it will successfully wipe out the rest of the horde*

Trias: You might wanna close that back up real quick!

*Trias falls to his knees, glowing in a golden light as the Kane forces the portal to close, the last sight that can be seen is a volley of arrows piercing the back of Trias*

Devenar (falls to his knees): A great power, unlike any I have felt before, stronger even than The Hellball,.........it has passed. Reopen the portal, hurry!

*as the portal opens all that can be seen is a barren wasteland, everything pure white, no smell whatsoever, all the flames now a bright blue. All the demons have been completely obliterated, Trias lays on the ground, arrows still in his back and blood pouring from his eyes, nose, and mouth, several wounds that don't appear to be from anything from the Horde cover his body*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Don't you mean "with Ryu in his human form"?

[color=royal blue]Vesquire and Devenar step through the portal to carry Trias back to the Forbidden Realm. Ryu closes the portal, looking, somehow, stronger now. Trias seems to recover from many of is wounds almost instantly in this area.

Trias: *concious again* Why do I feel so strong?
Ryu: This realms attributes. It is "forbidden" for a reason. Only I can successefully open a portal to here, now.
Kane: *trying again* Why can't I?!
Ryu: Bahamut is stronger than even the Guardians, all of them.
Trias: Multi-planar beings tend to be that way. So, you draw strength from him?
Ryu: Yes. The Lighthawk Wings are my...inheritance.
Trias: I see... Then they may be more powerful than I thought...
Ryu: One could probably duplicate that spell you used, though I wouldn't try. It would drain the user and me too greatly.[/color]

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
OoC: :eek: I have no bloody idea where I am.... *Cracks Tacitus over the skull* You should have let me do the barrier thing earlier AND the Gaze, your character's more important to the plot baka!!!

EDIT: Yeah, I'm sorry aboth the absence, work has been HELL. I had an 11 hour day on Sunday, a 12 on Monday, I WOULD have had another 12 on Tuesday but I ended up having heatstroke (puking till 5 in the morning, then coma-like sleep till noon, ended up breaking a brace as well in there somewhere...) and an 8 hour day yesterday..........:confused: Needless to say I'll try to be more attentive, but Tac, feel free to drag Jansy around and use his powers as recklessly as I would ok?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: You're in the Forbidden Realm, location of the Temple of Lost Souls. Tacitus knows :D Sorry... I forgot to add your name in there...

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: :fwink :loopy hmm.... i knew something was missing....ONE MORE THING! don't correct my grammar!

BOT:
*Trias sits in deep meditation, recharging his energies afte rhis draining experience*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]While Trias meditates, Ryu wanders around. He stays within range of his allies, knowing that, if he leaves them, they will be attacked. He comes to a river full of magical energies. Ryu pulls out a flask and fills it. He comes back to where his allies are now resting. Trias and Kane are meditating now while the others eat.

Ryu: *putting the flask down* While in this realm, that flask will not empty of that water, and that water will heal any wound. It should refresh you completetly.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Jans lends his strength to Trias, allowing him to at least stand now. Most of Trias's wounds seem to have healed. His Staff has returned to its Swallow form and his Shard glows dimly as he holds it between his index finger and thumb*

Trias: We must continue on our quest, lets go.

*He starts walking around, trying to hide his limp, urging people to get a move on. He obviously doesn't want to be seen as weak, not letting an injured leg slow him up. He's aslso showing stubborness by not letting anyone heal it.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: There is one thing I recognize above all else right now, Trias?
Trias: What?!
Ryu: *tackling Trias and holding the flask* You can't fend me off. You should at lease be able to prevent that.
Trias: *gargling the water as it's forced down his throat* What...are you...doing?!

Ryu gets up, and Trias jumps up, quite angry. He then is surprised by the fact that he feels no more pain, and his limp is gone.

Ryu: We'll go when everyone is refreshed. This realm is here for that purpose.
Trais: *looks around* No one else is here?
Ryu: I sent Jans and yourself through a portal, then I came myself. We're out of thier eyesight, but I can still see them.
Jans: Thank you Ryu.
Trias: Yes... Why choose that course of action?
Ryu: I see great pride in you.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Trias: When we return to hell, they will be preppared for us, no doubt. We must prepare ourselves for their preparations. Where is Devenar? He can make several potions for us.