The Gone Gods fantasy RP

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu finishes preparing his spell. It is a summoning spell capable of doing a lot of damage to any enemy.

Spell Prepared:
Dragon Skill: Opens several portals to summon dragons of any/all types to attack the casters enemies.

Ryu: I've got Celestial Host ready to cast after I let this one fly. I just wanted to prepare the...harder spell to cast.
Trias: You are an interesting one.
Ryu: Thank you. Now! Battle approaches![/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The golden glow coming from The Guardians Judgement continues to grow stronger, Trias holds his Shard to his head*

Trias: We have arrived. But I don't see them.

*Before them stands the Gates of Heaven, even corrupted it is a beautiful sight to behold*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: That would be because they choose to hide from us. They are as bright as day to me, however! Dragon Skill!

Ryu unleases his Dragon Skill ability. He flies around slicing at the air. Portals to other realms are opened and dragon emerge from them. They procede to attack the three brothers of the SoS. Though weakened, they attempt to stay hidden from view. They launch their own magical attacks.[/color]

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Uh? Jans!
Jans: What?!
Ryu: The SoS...
Jans: What...?

All three launch an attack against Jans, preventing the healing. They then reveal themselves, showing that Ryu's attack did some serious damage.

SoS 1: You fool!
SoS 2: We won't let you heal it!
SoS 3: You will die first![/color]

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
"ACK! BASTARDS!" He flaps his wings mightily, sending a gaint blast of wind in all directions as he flings himself into the air.

Holy Word!

*He points at the smallest of the Sos, the one holding Dragonsong, and shouts the evil-wounding word.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Already injured from Dragon Skill, SoS 3 almost dies.

Ryu: Nice work! Now! Celestial Host!

Ryu begins his incantation, and time seems to slow. As it does, the SoS find themselves unable to move, and so do Ryu's allies. Then the four beasts of the Upper Planes come out and shoot off their abilities.

SoS 1: *seeing SoS 3 nearly dead* Brother! What are they?!
SoS 2: I don't know! But they must not get past us!
Ryu: Or what? Your master will be mad? Bah! I'll deal with that myself. You three will be dead

SoS 1 and 2 attack Ryu with a mighty blast of chaotic magic. Ryu withstands them, but does not escape without injury. He falls a few feet before recovering his composure and taking to a higher altitude again.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The golden blades of Trias's swallow are now gowing so brightly that it causes pain to view it*

Trias (voice booming): You have defiled this gate, you will fall!

*Trias flies at high speed towards the 2nd SoS and stabs his swallow through his abdomen, a blinding flash enveloping both of them. After a few moments Trias is thrown quite a distace, hits the Gates and falls to the ground, conscious, but injured. When the light fades, the 2nd SoS stands, injured greatly, as is evident by the hole through him, yet still able to fight*

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: wow that was a lot of posts.....
BOT

Raden: hmmm....*nocks and arrow* [glow=blue]Water Arrow[/glow] .... i hope im not crazy * fires it at SoS2, it hits his face and a small wave of water splashes him in the face*
Raden: wow.... I GOT HIM IN THE FACE! i hope i get some shots like that again....
Raden sees the lava below him: oh my im standing on the edge of a cliff... *SoS2 attacks with the rest of his life to knock Raden off of the cliff, then SoS2 dies*
Raden: damnit! i gotta think of somethin fast... ooh! ICE ARROW! *shoots it down to the lava* it wont last long... but i cant live... after all, im an elf!

he lands on the ice, noticeing its melting... he jumps as high as he can and grabs onto a rock coming out of the cliff-side
Raden: a little help?!?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu flies down to his ally, but flies right past him. He hadn't noticed his quick thinking. He flies back up, to Raden's relief.

Ryu: Good thinking. You are fast, elf.
Raden: Thanks...now, can you get me back up.

Ryu takes hold of Raden, but, after one flap of his wing taking them 20 feet up, Ryu skydives straight down.

Raden: What are you doing?!
Ryu: Don't fear.

Ryu casts teleport, and they appear directly above SoS 3. Ryu drops Raden, who shoots several arrows at him, distracting him. Ryu goes straight down with his claws ready, and he rips into SoS 3's neck, ripping straight up. SoS 3 takes a step back, then falls down very nearly dead.

Raden: That was you plan?!
Ryu: Yes.

Ryu casts Fire and Ice Arrows (mage skills) at SoS 3, finishing him off.[/color]

~~EDIT~~
I forgot SoS 3 had the armor on. I fixed the slight problem. "gut" changed to "neck". Mwahahahahaha!!

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
OoC: Uh, Ryu, SoS3 isn't dead, your claws wouldn't rip through Jans' armor that the demon is wearing.....
~~EDIT~~
He is now!!
~~BAM the DOC

IC: *Jan flaps his wings and spirals over the injured SoS1, right as 2 dies. He grins sadistically and dives for 2's corpse, ripping the Guardian's Pride out of the demon's hand.*

Hey! Bastard! SONIC PULSAR!

*SoS1 screams horribly, his head exploding in a bloody mess as the waves of sound crash into him. Jans spreads his wing wide as he retrieves the Dragonsong as well, his growing power is felt by all.*

All right! Who's next!!!!!!!!!!!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Hmm? That was easy enough.
Trias: Yes. All three are dead now.
Ryu: Jans, you should be safe to start healing the gate now. I'll remain in this form to protect you, just in case.[/color]

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
OoC: xD Guess so

IC: Jans looks up and grins as he transports his armor off SoS3. "Right!!!" He sheathes Dragonsong, and hooks the Pride behind his back as he hurries over to the gate.*

*Magical light radiates from his wings and eyes as he sweeps the cross over the gate, trailing light that devours corruption and replaces it with splendor.*

That's right, nothing will hurt you anymore...

*He crones to the gate, one hand resting on Dragonsong. Strangely, the back of his helmet shifts a little and a smooth spot appears at the back.*

((Hey Tacitus, I'm thinking of certain Ultimate Divine spell that we both know and love. Now... seeing as we're Guardian's and pretty darn close to God..... Would we still die? Or just be near death?))

Baka...

were you referring to the "...Gaze..."?, i had completely forgot about that one...It would be a similar spell, and i doubt it would kill angels...especially Guardians

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Trias:We must take it to the source, We must Make our way to the bowels of Hell and Destroy Satan Himself, or he will surely avenge his sons ten fold.

*Kane opens a portal, beyond the flaming hells are visible*

Kane: Ya ready? If for any reason ya need to return, find a piece of obsidian, travel to a secluded spot, and cut your tounge with the stone, it will open a portal to a place in the desert planes of Carceri where you can find an old Cornagun fiend that will offer you a place to stay.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]As Trias and Kane step through, they are surprised to see Ryu already there, already having killed a Greater Daemon.

Trias: What?!
Kane: You surprise me. How did you do that?
Ryu: I was given the gift of planeswalking. Barriers, dimensional or other, mean nothing to me.
Raela: *seeing him still in his dragonoid form* Don't you have to change back?
Ryu: Trias gave me a gift. The gem's attributes allow me to stay in this form...much longer than normal.
Trias: I hadn't expected that effect.
Ryu: And I thank you, regardless. Shall we move on?
Vesquire: What can we expect here?
Jans: Demons, Daemons, Shadows, Choas Beings... Do I need to continue?
Raden: So...the worst of the worst, huh?
Ryu: Yes. The beings here have something of a...grudge against me.
Trias: What more surprises do you have for us?
Ryu: *looking at Trias* You shall see. *in Dragonic* And, I promise, you will.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Trias (in draconic): Mind speaking in Common for the wee ones? Don't leave them out...well, nevermind,..just remember, Guardians know all languages, its part of their training.

*Trias starts spinning his swallow like a baton and flings it off in the distance, it comes back blood flying off it as it cleans itself*

Trias: Long range Arcane Archer, couldn't see what type of demon, but i bet he was packing, he was just about to fire.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Yes, I noticed him also. I spoke that language, Trias, because I only wanted the Guardians to hear. I do not wish an unneccessary blood pact with the others.

Ryu begins speaking a form of Dragonic that not even the Guardians can follow. They catch a few words, but, for the most part, they cannot understand it. A wave of energy then emits from Ryu. It expands farther and farther out. Soon, screams of agony and death are heard.

Ryu: There we go. I've cleared the path a little more.
Trias: What was that?
Ryu: *in Dragonic* A spell Bahamut taught me.
Trias: I see... You are certainly a surprising individual.
Kane: Well... If the path is clear, let's continue.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias holds his shard to his forehead, the blades on his swallow begin to glow*

Trias: Lets go, this way!

*Trias leads the group past flames and corpses, the smell of rotting flesh and sulfur fills the air.*

Trias: Delightful. *he stops for a moment* I've been here before, this exact spot. *the blades of his swallow turn a dull black* Lets keep going.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: *moving forward with the others* Is something wrong?
Trias: It is nothing. We only need worry about our path.
Kane: This is too quite... I had expected much more.
Raela: *smelling something* There is something more foul in the air then sulfur!
Vesquire: And I hear something moving!
Ryu: *pointing over his shoulder* You mean those? I'm actually surprised you could hear or smell them.
Trias: *obsevring what Ryu pointed at* They are harmless. They follow powerful beings out of curiousity.
Kane: They must be especially curious of us.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Trias: I don't enjoy being here once again. The last time I came to this place it was to destroy satan, but with a much different motivation. This place stirs up many bad memories. Many from times long before my invasion. The death of many by my side, just over that ridge, especially the Spithriku Theurge, Devenar, one of my greatest friends and allies.

Devenar (closing fast from the right): I'm touched.

Trias: What are you doing back down here?!?

Devenar: Miska had a hold of my Rod, had to get it back. Problem is, now hes got his minions after me, but on the upside I now have 5 pieces of the Rod of Seven Parts.

*a whole pack of Raklupis come running over a hill in the distance, flames licking at their carapaces, not phasing them the least, there must be at least a dozen, while their attention is directed towards the Raklupis, about 2 dozen Greater shadows attack from the rear*

Trias: Shadows! Defend yourselves. *to self* to much like last time, to much like last time, to much li....*screaming* I Won't Let It Happen Again!

*The commotion also attracts 3 Greater Daemons*

Devenar: Are we screwed?