The Gone Gods fantasy RP

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
OOC: damn broken case cooling fan....my comp was all over the table all day

*Trias's eyes begin to glow brightly*

Trias: Well then, all of you need to stand close to me for a moment.

*as everyong takes a step forward Trias lefts out a deafening scream, some step back, but when he stops they step forward agian, seeing Trias's swallow protruding fro his arm doesn't look good, and Raela goes to take it out*

Trias: Leave it!

*as soon as everyone is close enough a bright light fills the area for three miles, even lighting the indoors of houses. Soon the light become so bright that is hard to see. Trias's swallow comes out of his arm and Raela sees its no longer a swallow, but a staff, but in a flash everything disappears. Moments later everything reappears, but they stand before a majestic gate that obviously looks like evil now courses through it. As the light fades Trias falls to his knees, breathing heavily, a golden crown that seems to have been on his head slowly disappears*

Trias (obviously winded): Hurry! Defend yourselves!

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: kool... :)

Raden: wow, i bet its beautiful when its not corrupted
Trias: defend yourself, stupid!
*Raden knocks an arrow and aims it around*
Raden: I dont see anything...
Suddenly a splash of lava comes and a spider-looking creature jumps out and back, but he just looks like a shadow...
Ryu: hmm i didnt know we were on a bridge...
ALL: niether did i...
Raden: how will be guard Trias?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: That's simple, fight!

As Ryu says this, several shadow demons charge them. Ryu lets a faint smile press his lips. Raela seems ready in anticipation. Raden shoots an arrow as the druid, Khen`kal, prepares himself[/color](Is it Khen`kal or Khen'kal? Trust me, there is a difference.)[color=royal blue]

Khen`kal: Ack! I can't sense anything wild here!
Ryu: *slicing a shadow's arm off* There is not "wild" here. You're on your own, druid!
Khen`kal: I can handle that!

The SoS look toward this scene, surprised that so many they sent as guard have fallen.

SoS 1: An angel is among them.
SoS 2: As is a draken, an elf, and a druid.
SoS 3: Hmm? But the fifth presence is odd.
SoS 1: We needn't worry. He's only a planes-walker.
SoS 2: And human? An odd combination.
SoS 3: Indeed. Perhaps we should test them.
SoS: Yes!

Ryu: *seeing a light engulf them* Oh-no! They're encasing us in a new plane!
Raela: What?

The shadow demons disperse from around them and they all disappear from the bridge.

Ryu: *seeing his allies gone* I see. Trial by fire, I guess. That means we will all have to fight on our own for a while...
Demon: Hello, human!
Ryu: *turning to see his opponent* Hello, demon!

I hate assumptions. Ryu charges the demon, easily overtaking it. The demon tries to fend off the pressing attacks, but is quickly depressed under Ryu's shield.

Ryu: Pitiful demon! I will see your masters all too soon!

Ryu slices the demons head straight off. Now... I want to see how they react! Ryu runs forward, prepared for another assault[/color]

OOC: I decided to have some fun. This was a tad taken from Outlaw Star, but I don't think a rip-off will hurt. Don't worry, fighting on our own will prove interesting, and it's only for two or three opponent. If RPU-Rhett doesn't like it, I'll change it. I'm sure it will prove interesting, though.

Sauron5761

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
OOC: lol yeah it is ` lol thats the button i should of been using :)

BOC:

Khen`kal: (thinks) Hmm...what is this place?

*A demon apears from a shadow*

*Khen`kal now changes into a bear and smacks the demon hard with all his might*

Khen`kal: Roar!

*demon gets up and attacks Khen`kal , Khen`kal bite the demons arms off but only after being injured on the back*

(Khen`Kal now has a giant cut on his back)

*Khen`kal finishes demon off and changes back into normal form then colaps to the ground unconsious for a few minutes*

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: thats ok, thats pretty cool idea,i thought it would be too short :), good thing this happened

BOT:
Raden looks around confused, when he spots a shadow coming towards him, he knocks an arrow when the shadow comes into view, he looks like... a kind of demon he has never seen before... he thought it is probably strong...

Raden: GAH! [glow=blue]Ice Arrow[/glow]
*shoots it*
the demon freezes in his tracks...
Raden: AHH! *pulls out his dagger and puts his bow away*, i have never killed a demon with a dagger but, what the [glow=white]heaven[/glow] *stabs the dagger in the demons chest, when the demon unfreezes and swipes at him*
Raden gets a gash on his left cheek
Raden: YOU!!... GAH! *puts his dagger away and takes his bow out, he fires at the demon in the face*
the demon falls to the ground
Raden: i dont think thats the last of him... but oh well *walks away*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias stands looking in all directions through a dense fog, sensing something drawing closer. A dark figure walks towards him*

???: So, we meet again...

Trias: They send no demons against me, but myself once again?

*the dark figure steps from the shadows, and it is indeed Dark Trias, but he looks demonic, not just fallen*

Dark Trias: They took me from you and fused me into this body for the duration of this encounter, and once I leave you an empty shell i shall once again be in fully controll of you.

Trias: You have tried many times, but have always lost in the end.

*DT lungers at Trias but Trias simply steps aside as DT falls to the ground*

DT: Have you become faster since last time?

Trias: I have come to know myself once again.

*Trias's swallow glows with a holy aura*

Trias: If you continue this you will surely fall.

*DT tries to stab at Trias again, but Trias steps back and drives his Swallow into DT's arm, shattering all the bones with a forcefull blow*

Trias: With your arm useless this fight is futile.

DT: Far from it.

*Darkness fills the area and DT grows in size and begins moving too fast for Trias to track him*

DT (seemingly from all directions): You were saying?

*Trias simply stands silent and motionless*

DT: Fight me!

*Trias stands motionless still*

DT: Fine! Then you will meet your final death!

*In a great flash and several swift motions that not even Trias can follow, a swallow protrudes from Trias's back, but DT lies motionless on the ground, The Gaurdian's Judgement lying on the ground a few feet behind DT, covered in Demonic blood, a hole in DT's face, right between the eyes*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
SoS 1: Four of our guard have fallen.
SoS 2: We expected the swiftness from Trias.
SoS 3: Yes. How is it that the elf, druid, and human have done the same?
SoS 1: I don't know, but it seems that the draken has evaded her opponent.
SoS 2: We needn't worry. That guard will find his opponent.
SoS 3: We need only be patient!

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias pulls DT's swallow from his back, not flinching the slightest from the extreme pain*

Trias: I must find the others.

*Trias doesn't want to use his clerical magic yet, but he knows that he will be unable to fly for a short time while his wounds heal and walking will be difficult. Trias decides not to heal himself and save his healing magics for the others. Trias heads off to find his companions*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu stops in his tracks and begins to look around.

Ryu: These dimensions don't intersect properly. They're unstable! *looking around again* I sense the others now. That's a good sign.

A shodowy figure slowly comes into view. Ryu doesn't turn to face him, but prepares his sword and a magic spell.

Ryu: A lesser daemon?
L Daemon: How...?
Ryu: You stink of it.
L Daemon: No human could know about us!
Ryu: Tell me your name, mabye I'll help you identify me.
L Daemon: It won't hurt me, nor help you! I am Balt`ikor!
Ryu: *turning to face the daemon* Goodbye.
Balt`ikor: You surrender already?

Ryu doesn't answer; instead, he launches Fire Arrow. Balt`ikor is thrown back by the attack. Angered, he throws himself up drawing his axe-like weapon. Ryu's sword is fast to meet it, however.

Balt`ikor: Such a tactic from a human?!
Ryu: You're a daemon; you think I'd give you any leeway?
Balt`ikor: You will die!
Ryu: Oh? Vorporeal Slash!

Ryu begins moving with such speed that time seems to have slowed down to him. Balt`ikor appears to be but barely moving. Ryu lands several strong blows on the daemon's back. Ryu then proceeds to bash Balt`ikor with his shield, sword, and a few Magic Missle assaults. When Ryu returns to his normal speed, Balt`ikor looks warn, but still able to fight.

Ryu: Hmm? This could take a bit longer than I thought.[/color]

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
Raden walks around... looking for anything suspicious
Raden:hmm it seems that theres--
a huge granite golem comes towards him
Raden:--anything here... he doesnt look like someone the SoS would send... but what the heaven... how might i beat him... i cannot jump as high as normal... im a bit worn...

Raden: [glow=white]God's Bolt![/glow]

the God's bolt hits the golem in the leg, knocking a few stones and making him shorter on 1 side...

Raden: this makes it a bit eaasier... more loose rocks and hes unstable, hopefuly my other opponents wont be so confusing to kill...
Raden: I GOT IT!, [glow=blue]Water Arrow[/glow]

hee fires the arrow at the joint of his short leg...
the water gos through all the cracks and his leg lets out ...

Raden: ahh legless is easier...

Raden casts inf arrow and shoots arrows like there's no tomarrow...

Raden: that outta be enough...

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias continues searching, and comes across Raden. Trias tries to run to him, but there seems to be an invisible barrier of force between them*

Trias: Raden!

*He cannot hear Trias calling. While Trias calls out a figure walks up to him from behind*

???: You stuck too?

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
Raden looks around and sees the figure... then trias

Raden:HI! hello?

Trais does not hear him...

Raden pushes on the barrier

Raden: oh crap...

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias jumps when the figure speaks, but the voice seems oddly familiar, as well as the shape of the figure emerging from the shadows*

Trias: We meet again old friend. Why are you here? To crash another Gate?

???: Yes, The Gate to heaven must fall, for if it does not there will be an imbalance in the planes, even though it may not be a true portal. For if there is an imbalance the plance have the chance to fall apart from within. *continues on for about a half hour* Thats where I come in.

Trias: You know Kane, i didn't bring you back to yack my ear off every time we meet.

Kane: Sorry. So, that your friend? *points of towards Raden*

Trias: He is yet another ally.

Kane: Well, then lets get you two back together

*Both Trias and Kane concentrate and open a Gate through the barrier and approach Raden*

Trias: Before you speak or run, this seemingly dangerous creature is my friend and ally of old, Kane the Gatecrasher

OOC: Kane is basically a Deathclaw from the Fallout Games, except that he obviously has a higher intelligence than even those in Fallout Tactics and has magical abilities.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Balt`ikor: *looking around* Where did that puny human go?

Ryu is behind the daemon, but Balt`ikor doesn't seem to be able him. A gate just merged two realms for a second. I haven't felt that happen of...years. Ryu looks more intently at the daemon who has become his opponent this time. He smirks before unleasing a powerful Deathbolt, knowing it won't kill this prey due to his own aura.

Balt`ikor: *bolt hitting him* Ah! *turning to face Ryu* Puny human!
Ryu: That was fun.
Balt`ikor: *charging Ryu* Die!!
Ryu: You want to?

Ryu plunges his sword into the daemon's gut, but Balt`ikor slashes his massive claws at Ryu's side. Ryu doesn't seem too phased by this, and that surprises the daemon. Balt`ikor feels his life slipping as Ryu uses his lightning fast strikes to finish him off.

Ryu: *looking to his side* He scratched my armor. I'll have to get it repaired later. Ha! It did benefit to mix dragon and daemon hide. *looks in the direction Trias and Raden are* I'll keep moving forward. They'll find me soon enough. Now then... *looks around* Everyone is still safe.

Ryu runs off after this, concentrating on his ultimate destination.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias looks around and sees a figure laying motionless on the ground*

Trias: Hmm, seems that person may be injured. Raden, Kane, follow me.

*Trias walks over to the motionless figure*

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
OOC: Thats a cool RPG, can I join, pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassseeeeeeee and if so give me an entrance with the charectar Vesquire.you can look in the RPR char. thread for more info

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Tacitus
*Trias looks around and sees a figure laying motionless on the ground*

Trias: Hmm, seems that person may be injured. Raden, Kane, follow me.

*Trias walks over to the motionless figure*
*The figure groans painfully, twitching slightly. He looks like he's covered in a white material of some sort that looks just as battered as he does. He's lying face down on the ground, and beyond his first signs of life looks quite dead.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias recognizes the white cloth*

Trias: It must be a Gaurdian, injured in the fight!

*Trias turns the figure over and recognizes the face*

Trias: Jans! Got yourself into a bit of troubl again I see...

*Trias's hands glow and he touches Jans on the forehead. Jans's injuries seem to fade away as he stirs*

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: ryanxwing... hmm....... humho hohum.... how about this

Raden: ok so who is this guy?
Trias:Jans... a guardian i know...
Raden sees something in the trees moving: huh what was that?
Raden: COME OUT!
Trias: what??
Raden: i saw something in the trees...

The thing in the trees jumps out and walks towards Raden and Trias...(im not mentioning the other names because im lazy :) )
Raden: are you here to help us?
Vesquire: my name is Vesquire... and I am here to help you...
Raden: good... thats good...

OOC: yo janseagle WTF?? why are you posting here without permission or w/e? i dont even know who u r

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by RPU-Rhett
OOC: ryanxwing... hmm....... humho hohum.... how about this

Raden: ok so who is this guy?
Trias:Jans... a guardian i know...
Raden sees something in the trees moving: huh what was that?
Raden: COME OUT!
Trias: what??
Raden: i saw something in the trees...

The thing in the trees jumps out and walks towards Raden and Trias...(im not mentioning the other names because im lazy :) )
Raden: are you here to help us?
Vesquire: my name is Vesquire... and I am here to help you...
Raden: good... thats good...

OOC: yo janseagle WTF?? why are you posting here without permission or w/e? i dont even know who u r
OoC: I'm just the poor sap Tacitus recruited to play Jansy over there. I'm his Guardian Angel buddy.