The Fun Police

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Ferd
Thats why its fun. Yes, its hypocrytical (sp?), but thats why Im doin it. Who cares if its retarded?
Spoken from the number one homosexual of America. Way to go queer. You deserve a cookie

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
This "Fun Police" is the most stupidest shit i have ever heard of. this is the internet. and the internet is supposed to be fun. and out of nowhere you queers come out calling yourselves the fun police to prevent fun in this forums. i think you guys need to see a doctor.

Ferd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Guru
Spoken from the number one homosexual of America. Way to go queer. You deserve a cookie
WOOT!! Moma always told me id be the best at somethin!! Now gimmi my ****in cookie.

And once again. Im not gay, he sucked my dick. :\

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I laughed my way through this entire thread....get those handcuffs away from me AxL... :D

Heh. Who says the internet isn't fun. All you guys - even the ones accusing us of being "fun police" - kick ass. Everyone here. You're all awesome. Thanks for making BF great.

Now, off with me! I need to read more.

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by CelestialBadger
I laughed my way through this entire thread....get those handcuffs away from me AxL... :D

Heh. Who says the internet isn't fun. All you guys - even the ones accusing us of being "fun police" - kick ass. Everyone here. You're all awesome. Thanks for making BF great.

Now, off with me! I need to read more.
Rofl.

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
o_O i wanna be on the fun p0p0!!! plzzzz since im never gonna be a mod ( i dont wanna be )

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
i think i might join the IMGONNASHOOTYOUALL p0lice then smak all yall till your bleedin out of your mouths. EAT THAT NUCKA

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
The entire fun police thing is hilarious im with CB when he just laughed through the entire thread. Heh

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
[mocking guru and tweak]OMFG YA BIG FAG QUEER HEAD![/mocking guru and tweak]