The Fun Police

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by AxL
I knew these quotes I saved would come in handy some day.

btw, these WERE NOT in the asylum

Oh burn dosnt it?
BTW those arent in the Asylum, they are in the void.

And all I can say is AxL is more of the leader of the Fun CIA than just the fun police, he deserves more of a title

Start your revolution you Nazi, we will start ours... All hail the Hobo Rebels!! (that would be us)

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Is that fun I smell?!?!

*slaps guru*

*proceeds to drop kick*

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
i don't get the meaning behind the fun police... i just joined because i was feeling sheepish, and axl brought me to a better place ... *cough*

In short: a cult... i'm there.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
We basically destroy the fun.

Fun = Evil.

We can have fun destroying the fun, but that's our duty...and we're special =]

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by RoaCh Of DisCord
Is that fun I smell?!?!

*slaps guru*

*proceeds to drop kick*
Seems to me you're the one having fun, this is only part of my routine, it lost its fun a long time ago. But being a fun policemen and having fun is strictly against Fun Police guidelines and orders, you deserve to be expelled. Shame on your. A proper post for such a position of queerness such as your's would have been:

Please stop having fun. (monotone)

- And -

In order to be accepted to the "Fag Police"...i mean "Fun Police", I think you should under go and oath, something like this:

I am an asshole, and I solemnly swear to remain an asshole so help me God.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
We make sure there is no corruption. Something so small can actully turn into it. What zaku and tweak did today was actully corruption. I dont have anything against them but Im just looking out for BF.

-edit-

your right guru. But this is just fun. Sound hypocritcal dont I?

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think it's time for guru to recieve a spanking, and be sent to bed.

Errm...axl...you do the spanking.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
It was also to parody nex and tweak calling me the fun police. Then I just made an avy for storm then everyone else wanted in, so I said hell lets make this so we will we get tweak and nex never to see what hit them.

Ferd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am an asshole, and I solemnly swear to remain an asshole so help me God. I have always been an asshole, so this should come naturally.

From what Ive read, this is all just a joke. I dont understand why people are getting so bent out of shape over it.

Ah well, its funny anyway. Im gonna start smackin people more often.

4|3v53 D3 p0vv4!!

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Excuse me, after my post was so rudely split by AxL in hopes to protect his image, I will post it again.

Originally posted by AxL
We make sure there is no corruption. Something so small can actully turn into it. What zaku and tweak did today was actully corruption. I dont have anything against them but Im just looking out for BF.

-edit-

your right guru. But this is just fun. Sound hypocritcal dont I?
Hypocrital? HYPOCRITICAL??!?!?! You are the biggest hypocrit I have ever seen!!! and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

1) You say you are police who prevent fun, while you all have a giant "Fun Police" orgy and have the best time of your life cybering with eachother
2) You tell me to leave the fact that you bitch like hell about every little thing inside the battlestaff, while you bring the entire "Fun Police" thing out of it and also post "what zaku and tweak did today...", coming from the battlestaff, man you are just an asshole and the hugest hypocrit....

EDIT - and this is the shittest plan of revenge I have ever heard of... "LETS GET BACK AT TWEAK AND ZAKU BY ACTING GAY! THEY WON'T SEE IT COMING!!!!!!11!1111!!!1 MAN WE ARE SMART!"

MacMan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
OMFG FREAK OUT ABOUT IT MB KAY?

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Holy ****, this is like the gayest thing I have ever heard. It was a little insult, but you guys go and make an ass banging guild shit about how you fix the "corruption" of bf? Its ****ing stupid, and I think this is infact GAYER than the domokun shit (which i realised after, was really gay to begin with.)

You guys must realise, that this is a forum of mainly teenagers. Its the ****ing internet, not ment to be taken ****ing seriously. You guys need to go outside, and do something interesting for a change. You are the people that will grow up to be anal adults that get all pissy at absolutely everything.

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AvalonX
now whos taking it seriously?
You "fun police ******s" are. Zaku made 1 little edit to axls post, and he ****ing flips, and this just gets blown right the **** out of proportion. Now all you ****** asses are being all queer and shit, and everybodys "taking sides" and shit.

I'm being serious here, it was the ****ing void. "OMGOMGOMG HE MADE A LETTER IN MY POST HE EDITED IT AND IT MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER BUT IM GONNA BITCH ABOUT HIM AND GET HIM IN TROUBLE OMGOMG LOOK IM FUN POLICE LOOK QUEER RETARDED JOYN MY FUN POLICE OR DIE OMGOMGOMG!!!"

If only you know how ****ing retarded you look.