The Dragonis War

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Balthizar regained consiousness, he took a quick look around. He saw Thaltos leaning against a tree, but Torque was nowhere in sight. "Thaltos...where is Torque?"

((I thought maybe I could help with his absence :p))

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Thaltos shrugged.

"He left a few minutes ago. Hell if I know where he went."

Fidgeting, he picked a piece of bark off the tree and flicked it away.

"So, you feeling up to traveling? We should get to town, that's likely where everyone will meet back up."

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
"Aye, that would be the best option. Hey, where are Hibiki and Michi? I can't...OH! here they are, I'm so stupid. Well, we should get going now."

Balthizar stood up with Hibiki and Michi across his back.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Thaltos grunted and gestured for Balthizar to walk in front of him.

"Nothing personal, but I prefer not to turn my back to anyone I don't trust. And there aren't many I do."

SpAwNtHeKiLlEr

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
I shall join this rp, since I have nothing to do. :(

Name: Kainus Bultricopseon
Height: 5' 10''
Weight: 150 lbs
Personality: Evil, but has a way of making people smile. He doesn't like to kill people, he does it for protection of his friends, family, and own life. Although he is a vampire, but sort of like the day walker, he has all the effects that a vampire has, except he needs blood. No other weaknesses have been given to him from his vampireness.
Equipment: Gold armor that is coated with diamond to resist everything, but he can still be defeated. Two crimson red Long Swords, that possess the power of sucking blood from enemys, but also taking from its possessers, they also can use any kind of element.
Skills: Blood-sucking, speed, health, mana, and skill increase! Can summon the dead. Has jumping abilities and morph abilities. Can use his momentum and strength to destroy things with the touch of his fist or foot. Can also use somebodies body with mind control!

OOC: Please get me up-to-date without me having too read this whole thing!

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
No, you can't, you gotta read the whole thing, AND, you gotta make a character that doesn't suck.
Evil, but doesn't like to kill? If he doesn't kill, he doesn't feed, and his swords sap his life energy.

Try again.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
((Try to use OutOfCharacter double-parentheses, so as not to clutter up the thread. Also, Spawn please do read the thread, it's only 5 pages...once that's been done, you can design a character more suited to the RP. If you can come up with something that compliments Thaltos' relation to Greek mythology, I'm sure he'd appreciate it. ;)))

Reaction score
She awoke hours later her body shaking a bit."Taking that sutra into my body...was not the best idea." She got up tiredly drenched in blood and inards. She took a calming breath before straightening weakness was not an option right now."I promise Akira....I'll protect you...I have to finish this mission even if it kills me." She started heading towards the trail to make her way towards the trail by the time she got to the trail her body ached and she nearly collapsed."It must be the effects of the sutra..." She spoke before to her shock she saw Thaltos and Balthizar."Waiting up for me?" To some the state she looked in would be vile enough to send the maggots fleeing. If death had a visible state the way she looked now would be it.

SpAwNtHeKiLlEr

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
((ARGH, why must I read? And he doesn't suck. He is evil by being satanic, just chooses not to kill. Ok if it makes you happy Vadriel, I will add that he is partially related to his spartan grandfather, who had died trying to slay hades and his three-headed evil dog! Happy, now stfu.))

Kainus, starting to lose his stamina, slowly dragged himself toward the people he could see traveling. Yelling, hey you over there, help me. As the people did not here him, he used some energy to take a full sprint of the 3 mile distance at 500 miles an hour, and got to them. He asked can't you mortals hear me? He then proceeded to ask, May I join you, I am a vampire, and I am growing weaker by the second, I need blood immediately!

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
((Read. It's a command. We'll know when you've read by the fact that your posts will be similar to the rest of ours, and we'll actually be able to distinguish what's going on. Your typography is all out of whack...there aren't even any quotes around your speech! Seriously dude, put some effort into this.))

SpAwNtHeKiLlEr

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
((Ok, I read the whole thing.))

Personality: Evil but only kills for defense. His brethren have been in many wars, he has been left to fight most of those wars alone.
Weapons: Two axes that are super powerful. Two Long Swords that have many attributes. A backup of two daggers that are long and crude.

Feeling weak due to deprivation of blood, he staggers to try to get help. "HELP ME, he yells, PLEASE HELP ME." Realizing they can't hear him he runs 1/8 of his full speed, 500 miles per hour he runs the three mile distance in seconds. "Hey please let me accompany you, I need help, I am a vampire, I need blood or else I will slaughter anything."

Hoping they will help him, he decides to follow them.

SpAwNtHeKiLlEr

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
((Sorry about that, I meant by the super powerful is that they can use the objects around them and the weather to their specific needs! And they can use elements for other things!))

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
((I'm thinking 1/8th of his full speed being 500 mph is pretty damn close to Godmoding. Sounds to me like he's a bit too astonishingly fast, among other things. Try again please. I don't mind vampires, but at least make them dhampir or something. We're all mortals here, just beefy ones. Be reasonable about this stuff man, otherwise we'll just say "no" to you being in this. There ARE rules in place.))

SpAwNtHeKiLlEr

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
((Ok, it'll be his full speed. Ok?))

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Hahaha, JKar's one to talk about godmoding.

SpAwNtHeKiLlEr

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
(( I am not even going to respond to that.))

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
((500 mph is pretty fast for a vampire, tone his strengths down just a tad (like his armor being resistant to EVERYTHING) and make his max speed no more than 60-70 mph. I think that would work. And when you do this, post a new chracter stat sheet.))

SpAwNtHeKiLlEr

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
((I hate you.))

Name: Kainus Bultricopseon
Sex: Male
Weight: 150 lbs
Personality: Evil, but has a way of making people smile. Evil but only kills for defense. His brethren have been in many wars, he has been left to fight most of those wars alone. He does it for protection of his friends, family, and own life. Although he is a vampire, but sort of like the day walker, he has all the effects that a vampire has, except he needs blood. No other weaknesses have been given to him from his vampireness.

Weapons: Two axes that are super powerful. Two Long Swords that have many attributes. A backup of two daggers that are long and crude. He does it for protection of his friends, family, and own life.
Equipment: Gold armor that is coated with diamond to resist almost everything, but he can still be defeated.
Skills: Blood-sucking, speed, health, mana, and skill increase! Can summon the dead. Has jumping abilities and morph abilities. Can use his momentum and strength to destroy things with the touch of his fist or foot. Can also use somebodies body with mind control!

Feeling weak due to deprivation of blood, he staggers to try to get help. "HELP ME, he yells, PLEASE HELP ME." Realizing they can't hear him he runs, 65 miles per hour, his full speed he runs the three mile distance in seconds. "Hey please let me accompany you, I need help, I am a vampire, I need blood or else I will slaughter anything."

Hoping they will help him, he decides to follow them.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
((Ugh, I guess this is as close as we can get him to fit in))
Balthizar, takin agahst by this sudden showing up of a pale fellow, flinched for a second. "And why should we help you? What could you do to aid us on our mission? You may be a vampire, but you are still no match for our might." Balthizar said non-to-friendly.