The Dragonis War

SpAwNtHeKiLlEr

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
((Well Vadriel isn't on yet, so we have to wait.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
((I think that should do. Demigod is still pretty potent stuff, even Thaltos isn't a real demigod, but I think this will work out ok. It puts Thaltos and Kainus in a similar boat, so why not? Thaltos is directly related to Zeus and works for him, Kainus is just a favored warrior. I think it'd work fairly well if Kainus and Thaltos already pretty much know of each other, though they've never met. Thaltos is pretty unique-looking, so if Kainus recognized him when they met and introduced himself, they could probably take off pretty well from there.

I like it. Shall we continue the RPG?))

SpAwNtHeKiLlEr

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
((Yes, We need to continue the rpg, but you seem to have trouble staying on the computer. :( ))

As Kainus questions the travelers, he starts to wonder that guy with those shears looks familiar. Deciding what to do, he finds himself starting to ask Thaltos "Are you Thaltos, thy who works for zeus?" As he waits for a response he starts to grow weaker, and looks like he will die eventually. "He starts to gasp, and says help me please, I am dying."

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Thaltos looked at the newcomer with distaste, and grunted at the man's plea.

"Yes, I am Thaltos, son and champion of Zeus. And who are you that I should aid you?"

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Balthizar looked Kainus up and down while holding his swords in his hands, "Yea, who the hell are you? I don't like the looks of you."

SpAwNtHeKiLlEr

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
"I am a son of the Vampire God, he and his father had helped zeus fight the titans. I am a demi-god who works for zeus as well, but I have been assigned the mission of helping all people who are either working for zeus or plan on working for zeus. If you would like to ask him now go ahead." Pointing specifically at Thaltos.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque sighed as the two stronger companions went to combat those that hunted them, he was stuck tending to Balthazar. He seemed to be in some kind of pain and Torque tried to keep him steady and conscious. When they returned, Torque sensed another presence. Something evil. He drew his ebony sword, Deathscream and looked around for the evil. He saw someone talking to Thaltos and watched cautiously.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
((Can I get in this?))

Reaction score
"Torque...." Her words were weak as she sat on the ground blood pooling around her. The wounds had been deeper than she had thought. Without a plave to meditate she was weak. She fell to her side on the ground further down the trail."Akira...I can't die here....I can't die...I am invincible.....I ...i don't want to die here...I have to save Akira...." She dug a clawed hand into the ground pulling her self forward crawling almost." I am not weak....I am Asakai...."

SpAwNtHeKiLlEr

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
((Sure Guest, join in, but first post character and stuff, and you have to read the whole entire rpg before you even decide to join. Don't make it too overpowered, or else you'll be here constantly customizing.))

Kainus eventually getting annoyed, turns and sees an evil human, deciding quickly he runs over to them and falls onto their neck with his fangs, sucking the blood he needs. He quickly finishes sucking the human dry, feeling refreshed and healthy again like as if he was 21 years old again. Running towards the sound he hears from anothers mind he comes across Asakai, he quickly puts his hand around their neck, taking blood from his rejuvinated body and giving it to them in order to heal them. As everyone stares at him blankly he says, "Well I told you I was a vampire and that I work for zeus, helping people in need."

As he sees that no-one believes him, he quickly makes up his mind. "Oh mighty Zeus, please come forth and tell these brethren of yours that I do work for you, since they obviously can't trust me. Calling up too zeus even louder, I see that you haven't told many people about me."

As Kainus does this, Zeus appears, angrily Zeus starts to speak "Why must you people always bother me when I am doing something, and to you Thaltos, how can you not recognize the son of the god I had you work for awhile. He was one of the gods who had revived you when you almost had fallen into your death." "Also, I can only say that Kainus has helped us greatly and you should look up to him as a wise man, he shall help you on your journey, if you do not believe me, he should gladly show you his markings of demi-god and son of the Vampire God." "He has been with us through the good times and the bad, now go forth and stop bothering me for every little annoyance."

Smiling as he usually does, Kainus shows them his markings gladly, just as Zeus had said. All of a sudden Kainus senses another human that is very evil and is a minion of Hades, quickly he lunges upon their necks sucking their blood.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque went down to Asakai, tending to her wounds when he saw her. "Jeezus, Asakai, please be more careful next time." He said and started to bandage her wounds up with strips of cloth from his tunic. He was kneeling next to her, patching her up. "You need to take it easy." He admonished her.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
((Where are you finding these evil humans? We're in the middle of the forest!))

Thaltos paid respect to his father's words, and muttered a noncommital grunt of acknowledgement to Kainus.

"I have indeed heard of your brethren before..your assistance on this endeavor is received with open arms."

Fidgeting with the Shears of Atropos, he looked around at the others.

"Well, are we going to do something, or stand around all day? I feel like killing something."

SpAwNtHeKiLlEr

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
((Do we not pay attention that, I helped her already, with my reviving powers?))

Feeling the same as Thaltos, he waves to Thaltos. "Follow them, I'll follow behind you watching for any attackers." "I can smell the evilness in the air."

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
((You may keep her alive, but she is still bleeding exponentially.))

Balthizar looked at Asakai, she was fatally wounded, if she did not get medical care immediatly, she would die.

"Torque, she is going to die if we don't get medical attention immediatly, let me take her, I am a fast runner, Thaltos may be faster, but he should stay here with you, you still don't look too well, that is, in spirit."

And he was right, Torque looked ill of mind.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Thaltos nodded at Kainus, but turned sharply when Balthizar offered to take Asakai alone.

"I'm afraid I won't be having any of that. My task lies with you and only you Balthizar. Where you go, I go."

Thaltos left it unsaid, but he didn't bother to hide that under no circumstances was he going to let Balthizar alone with someone who had been bearing weapons of his own design. If there was a double-cross planned, such would be a perfect opportunity to put it into action.

"If you take Asakai to shelter, I will accompany and assist. You are my charge, no one else. These others with us are purely extraneous, helping hands tagging along on our mission. I will not leave you alone in favor of them."

SpAwNtHeKiLlEr

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
All of a sudden two tall and muscular figures came out of nowhere and jumped out at Kainus. Kainus sensing them before they even appeared had already sliced off one of their heads. The other one had gotten his arm cut off. Slicing his foot off and then leg, the enemy was now a cripple. Finally cutting off his head, Kainus stood there, shaking himself off. Quickly catching up to Thaltos, stopping to say. "Watch your back it is dangerous out here." Then using his speed to catch Balthizar, he was next to him sprinting in seconds, saying "Let me take her, I'll get there in a few seconds, and I can heal her a little on the way."

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Thaltos growled. This newcomer may hold favor with Zeus, but he was beginning to step out of his boundaries. It was time for a lesson.

Stalking forward, he clamped a hand down on Kainus's shoulder and spun him around. Staring deep into his eyes, he quelled any protest with his paralyzing innate Gorgon Stare. Slowly, clearly enunciating each word, he spoke.

"Kainus. You have shown yourself to be in the favor of my father, and you are here to assist me. I repeat, assist me. You will not command me. You will not volunteer for special assignments. You will do as I say. You will stay in my sight. Even if my father trusts you, that does not mean that I do. Keep within your bounds, or the Shears will taste your flesh."

Allowing the stonegaze to fade, Thaltos released Kainus with a shove that sent him smacking into a tree trunk.

"We will all take Asakai to shelter, the three of us. And Kainus will be the one to carry her."

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
((Spawn, that's being overpowered, you are killing enemy after enemy w/o real effort.))

Balthizar grunted, "No, I can do this, and Thaltos, you better not slow me down." With that, Balthizar picked up his speed to what a mere mortal should not be able to do. "It seems either this is a miracle, or Zeus trusts me, either way, I like it!"

Edit : ((I think we need to get a posting order set, it should be Vadriel, me, Asakai, Vox, and spawn. Any protests? I picked in this order on how the posting habits/join times were.))