The American Empire

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah read my link, for black eagle, now thats the best tank on earth, and its Russian.

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Okay I'm putting a rest to this RIGHT now!

"Russia can destroy the world, nuff said. Our military is porr but effective, large and hi-tech. You dont know what you talking about so shut up."-Otto

Anyone with nukes can destroy the world. Pakistan could destroy the world, India could destroy the world, so I'm glad Russia is just as powerful.

The only economic market that is as strong as America's is the European Union's. The European Union consists of Britian, France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and Poland. Gee it takes 8 countries to match our economy. Great job.

Russia's never had a good economy, just distribution of money which ususally stayed with the government while it still survived under Communism.

"There are 4-5 countries that military wise are as strong as US"-Otto
Well you have yet to name those other 3-4 countries after you have ironically named Russia as one.

And you say the Black Eagle is the best tank on Earth. Great for you! Now tell me, how do you plan on invading the US with your great tanks? What good are they? Our Air Force and Navy would DESTROY you before you were able to load a ship. You would have no ships left by the time our first series of air raids was done. Unless you plan on sailing from the Baltic. B/c the Pacific is a wrap. You don't understand that your sissy assult rifles and tanks CAN'T DO SHIT against a plane, nonetheless the best bombers and fighter jets in the World. We don't have to invade until all your tanks are bombed up kiddo. You'll just be down to your lovable sling shots again and not able to do much. So the rifle:shoot is worthless, the tank is worthless. America is technologically more advanced and we aren't barbaric. Russia has nothing that it can do to America besides a nuke and that would be moronic for it would be the end of the world with a nuclear winter. You hit DC we hit Moscow. You hit NYC we hit St. Petersberg and so on and so on. Baring nukes we pwn you.

Pwned k thnx la~

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The only economic market that is as strong as America's is the European Union's. The European Union consists of Britian, France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and Poland. Gee it takes 8 countries to match our economy. Great job.
You're an idiot. 1) There are more countries in it than that. 2) They all have there fair share of ecomical problems. 3) America is the biggest waster the world has ever known, it's idea of construction is 5 times more expensive and it takes 3 times as long as another country. 4) The pound and the euro and I bet plenty of other currencies are better than the dollar. 5) The EU isn't actually one economy to my knowledge. 6) The US's economy is in the dumps right now(loosing 20% to the euro is 18 months) and the U.N is footing the bill for rebuilding Iraq.
Our Air Force
The suhkoi pwns anything you have now.
Our Air Force and Navy would DESTROY you before you were able to load a ship. You would have no ships left by the time our first series of air raids was done.
Lol, again this is all speculation and arrogant bullshit.
sissy assult rifles and tanks
How can the best be sissy? You're just another typical idiot American "football" viewer.
You'll just be down to your lovable sling shots again and not able to do much.
Wtf is this bullshit about sling shots, Russia's army is one of the most advanced and a hell of lot more advance than Americas in some cases.
Pwned k thnx la~
Rofl, how can you "pwn" someone without giving them a chance to respond you stupid dolt. Act your age, whatever it is(and stop using shit words like "PWN" and "sissy".

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"You're an idiot. 1) There are more countries in it than that. 2) They all have there fair share of ecomical problems. 3) America is the biggest waster the world has ever known, it's idea of construction is 5 times more expensive and it takes 3 times as long as another country. 4) The pound and the euro and I bet plenty of other currencies are better than the dollar. 5) The EU isn't actually one economy to my knowledge. 6) The US's economy is in the dumps right now(loosing 20% to the euro is 18 months) and the U.N is footing the bill for rebuilding Iraq."-OrcyPoo

1). Name more ones that actually do something. They are adding another 11 countries with the economies that add up to Rhode Island

2). We all do don't we? The world is in recession.

3). Biggest waster? You mean b/c we build buildings that stand up to the test of time and won't get the shit blown outta them by their own people? Why b/c we give money to countries who need help?

4). The pound is lesser and the Euro is .23% better than the US Dollar right now (23Cents)

5). It's not technically but after having English professor and member of the EU come in, Dr. Cassidy has promoted that idea when combined as ONE union (they are the one's who developed the Euro) that it would be slightly better than the US's economy.

6). Dumps is a bad word to use in what you are trying to promote. The US economy is still the best one country economy in the world.

"Wtf is this bullshit about sling shots, Russia's army is one of the most advanced and a hell of lot more advance than Americas in some cases."-OrcyPoo

In WWI and WWII you had your men throwing ROCKS at the Germans. And how is it more advanced? Please inform me on that one, considering you still have no economy and nothing to back a war, you may have the equipment (quantity remember not quality) but no money to support a war.

"The suhkoi pwns anything you have now."-OrcyPoo

The FY-22, ask Bam-the-Doc is a better all around aircraft. If we wanted an air show we would bring in the Suhkoi. If we want superior war machine use the F-22.

"Lol, again this is all speculation and arrogant bullshit."-OrcyPoo

Look again from every military engagement after Vietnam. We bomb the living ****ing shit out of you and you drop like flies. Russia would be no exception.

"How can the best be sissy? You're just another typical idiot American "football" viewer."-OrcyPoo

Hmm nah I'm a baseball fan myself (Go BoSox!) but tanks and rifles won't mean shit when your huddled underground after wave and wave or airstrikes destroying every base and tank you have.

Best tank and rifle or not, the US pwns you. end of story.

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
*shakes head* its pointless discussing this................

no the U.S. cant "take on" the whole world..... you know well what happened to hitler... and he even had allies (italay and Japan) lmao even russia was an allie for a while.

when did haveing nukes make you a superpower!? even a small country could build a nuke..... does that make them a superpower!? hell no it dosnt.... I believe the only superpower left is the U.S. only because we will stand up and fight when we are attacked and not give a flip about what other countries think. Either help us or stand aside..... either way we will get the job done!

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well put although my point isn't that the US could take on the world, b/c we can't but we sure as hell could kick the crap outta Russia.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
1). Name more ones that actually do something. They are adding another 11 countries with the economies that add up to Rhode Island
Well, that is what is called an "opinion".
2). We all do don't we? The world is in recession
My point, the more countries the more problems.
The pound is lesser and the Euro is .23% better than the US Dollar right now (23Cents)
No... the pound is better than the euro so how can it be less than the dollar?
3). Biggest waster? You mean b/c we build buildings that stand up to the test of time and won't get the shit blown outta them by their own people? Why b/c we give money to countries who need help?
Eh? All countries give to other countries that need help. The U.N is funding the rebuilding the U.S, the war.Other buildings stand the "test" of time, so what. Anyway your people plan them and it takes/costs more than they expect so they would've have what you said in mind in the first place. If U.S can't do something it'll just throw more and more money at it untill it works.
5). It's not technically but after having English professor and member of the EU come in, Dr. Cassidy has promoted that idea when combined as ONE union (they are the one's who developed the Euro) that it would be slightly better than the US's economy.
Slightly? It is still rising while the dollar is falling have a look at some recent comparsions.
Dumps is a bad word to use in what you are trying to promote. The US economy is still the best one country economy in the world.
Compared to Clintons era......
In WWI and WWII you had your men throwing ROCKS at the Germans. And how is it more advanced? Please inform me on that one, considering you still have no economy and nothing to back a war, you may have the equipment (quantity remember not quality) but no money to support a war.
I had my men? What the **** are you talking about. 1) I'm british. 2) You're talking about WW2 and WW1 and Russia has caught up a lot since them. 3) They had the best medium tank in the war, I'd hardly call that "rocks"
The FY-22, ask Bam-the-Doc is a better all around aircraft. If we wanted an air show we would bring in the Suhkoi. If we want superior war machine use the F-22.
1) The f-22 isn't properly in production. 2) He said that they rounded the U.S's military off. 3) I give bam-the-doc credit but he isn't a expert. 3) He even said himself that the suhkoi was impressive. 4) The SU-37 is the most manuverable in the world and in a dog fight it gives it the advantage. It has superior vector thrust. It would be asble to dodge missiles very easily with it's kind of capability. Isn't it faster and cheaper?
Look again from every military engagement after Vietnam. We bomb the living ****ing shit out of you and you drop like flies. Russia would be no exception
You lost against some vietcongs in the forest. What engagements? You mean all them couragous attacks on 3rd world countries?
Hmm nah I'm a baseball fan myself (Go BoSox!)
HA
Best tank and rifle or not, the US pwns you. end of story.
Your aircraft would get wiped out if you attacked and you still have to use infantry and tanks, dipshit.
Well put although my point isn't that the US could take on the world, b/c we can't but we sure as hell could kick the crap outta Russia
Your ecomony lay in ruins after attacking a 3rd world country you wouldn't/couldn't conquer Russia.

N[U]TS

Reaction score
Originally posted by ORC-r0x0r-ROC
Your ecomony lay in ruins after attacking a 3rd world country you wouldn't/couldn't conquer Russia.
like iv said before..... when u go to a major war.... which i think russia wont be an easy task. you have to produce mass weapons, vehicals, and supplies which would not bring our economy down but shoot threw the roof! a good example would be WWII , it ended the U.S. depression.

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
And the thing about WWII is the fact that we did have the resources and the environment to do that.

Russia doesn't have much of anything to give forth, mainly the capital to do that.

And Britain's long past its glory days my friend. Ever since you lost the American Revolution. You didn't get out of WWI until we came in and guided you. WWII you and your people were huddled in your subway's until the US came in and cleaned out your country and France.

Britain has the best special forces, but little more. Go to Russia since you're so far up Otto's ass.

And btw, our aircraft wouldn't get whipped out, as the Suhkoi is mainly for speed and manuevering, not dog fighting or combat. So eh? Try again?

We didn't even lose that war, just gave up on it b/c we didn't want to put more effort into it. If the American people were behind it Vietnam would be in our Empire right now. Name the last time Russia won a war (by themselves)? Oh yea their revolution, but even they could mess that up. And the best medium tank in the world didn't exactly keep the German's out when they pressed in. The only thing that saved Russia from the German's was 1) a 2 front war and 2) the WINTER. And those two things were things Russia had no control over.

So go back and have your tea and krumpets. Next time you have a problem have Mr. Blair give Mr. Kerry a call and we'll tell ya "Okay we'll come save your asses again."

N[U]TS

Reaction score
Germany really had 3 fronts to fight........ (Normandy, Italy (or africa), Russia)

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey Plum, starting from the first peace of bullshit you said about Russia, what was last war US won? Iraq, hmm biting up on small non significant country just because you are to much of a pussy to take on real nation, and wait you needed the brits to help you kicking that infants ass. You are pathetic. SU-37 would kick anyones ass in an actuall dog fight, its speed and ability to turn into any direction in just a second is what a plain in a dog fight needs. Bad thing is that today dog fights isnt the type of combat fought in the air, today it is more of who can launch a self-gouided missile from a farthest distance and run away. And SU-37 isnt bad in that perspective too, actually it is even better then most of what US has to offer. I agree F-22 is better then SU-37 but we already have a protorpe of a plaine that should put you arrogant yanks in your place as second or third best. Berkut is its name. Now about WW2, winter did more harm to us then to Germans. German soldiers were better equiped then ours, as simple as that. Second front didnt do much good, we still had to take out about 70% of Germanies forces. Our tanks won us the war, we actually started pushing Germans back 2 months before D-Day, all we needed was time to reorgonize, and we got it. Now about resources, it amuses me that you think that US had or has more. Still dependent on that oil are you? Our tanks did a very good job in Kursk, better job then any other kind of tank ever did. Hope this makes you less ignorant, but wait you seem like your intellect has dropped to a level below any help, too bad for you.

N[U]TS

Reaction score
Originally posted by Otmorosok
Hey Plum, starting from the first peace of bullshit you said about Russia, what was last war US won? Iraq, hmm biting up on small non significant country just because you are to much of a pussy to take on real nation, and wait you needed the brits to help you kicking that infants ass. You are pathetic. SU-37 would kick anyones ass in an actuall dog fight, its speed and ability to turn into any direction in just a second is what a plain in a dog fight needs. Bad thing is that today dog fights isnt the type of combat fought in the air, today it is more of who can launch a self-gouided missile from a farthest distance and run away. And SU-37 isnt bad in that perspective too, actually it is even better then most of what US has to offer. I agree F-22 is better then SU-37 but we already have a protorpe of a plaine that should put you arrogant yanks in your place as second or third best. Berkut is its name. Now about WW2, winter did more harm to us then to Germans. German soldiers were better equiped then ours, as simple as that. Second front didnt do much good, we still had to take out about 70% of Germanies forces. Our tanks won us the war, we actually started pushing Germans back 2 months before D-Day, all we needed was time to reorgonize, and we got it. Now about resources, it amuses me that you think that US had or has more. Still dependent on that oil are you? Our tanks did a very good job in Kursk, better job then any other kind of tank ever did. Hope this makes you less ignorant, but wait you seem like your intellect has dropped to a level below any help, too bad for you.

what stupidity......... rofl!!!!!!!!! prove it! prove that u started to push them back.... before d day! anyways the us and britan bomb the hell out of german industry wich slowed their production lines. so its not all russia.....and im guessing you pulled 70% out of your butt. also quit calling the the us yanks you damn swine!!!:p just be glad you have anything left your your filthy country!

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Stupidity? Truth is the correct word, i can call you as i please so shut your hole until i put my foot in it. About Russia being filthy, your opinion is nothing becasue you were never there, so again shut your hole. 70% was an educated guess, i read that Russia destroyed more German forces then US and Britain combined. You gonna probably go on and say some bullshit about winter, well once again i repeat, Germans were better equiped and we were just as freezeble so it didnt help as much. Britain yes, Britain did much, and so did US, but it just pisses me off then dumbasses like you say that US did most work. You would be crusged without us.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Stupidity? Truth is the correct word, i can call you as i please so shut your hole until i put my foot in it. About Russia being filthy, your opinion is nothing becasue you were never there, so again shut your hole. 70% was an educated guess, i read that Russia destroyed more German forces then US and Britain combined. You gonna probably go on and say some bullshit about winter, well once again i repeat, Germans were better equiped and we were just as freezeble so it didnt help as much. Britain yes, Britain did much, and so did US, but it just pisses me off then dumbasses like you say that US did most work. You would be crushed without us.

N[U]TS

Reaction score
nice double post

anywayz im sure youve heard of the battle of the bulge right!? out of desperation hitler sent all of his men to to the front line even 15yr olds to fight off the allies not including russia. which is most likely the reason why yall started to push the germans back at stalingrad.

russia is just a filthy untrustworth country. why i might say that? because yall promised to come help us out with japan. but we did nicely without yall. id say that japan was more of a opponet than germany.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes it is true that the allies took some heat off the russians but if what you said is true then the russians would've been fighting the better trained troops and you still have to give them credit for taking out the majority of there panzers and killing most germanys.

America is a filthy untrustworthy country, look at Iraq and vietnam. The japs were only a tougher enemy at the very end, you just nuke 2 cities full of civilians, yeah russians are filthy ones :rolleyes. Russians did help you out with bits of China that Japan took over. Wasn't there something about the yanks not wanting the russians in Japan..

N[U]TS

Reaction score
Originally posted by ORC-r0x0r-ROC
Yes it is true that the allies took some heat off the russians but if what you said is true then the russians would've been fighting the better trained troops and you still have to give them credit for taking out the majority of there panzers and killing most germanys.

America is a filthy untrustworthy country, look at Iraq and vietnam. The japs were only a tougher enemy at the very end, you just nuke 2 cities full of civilians, yeah russians are filthy ones :rolleyes. Russians did help you out with bits of China that Japan took over. Wasn't there something about the yanks not wanting the russians in Japan..

yes i give them credit for taking on 3 million troops during the begining of the war.

do you always believe what the media tells you?

hm lemec us filthy and untrustworthy. thats a new one to me. but anyways we nuked japan so they would surrender. If you dont know the way of the samuri, then ill explain. in the teachings of the samuri, it was better to die in battle than to surrender. This would have made it difficult for the allies to fight on the main land. That is why we nuked them so we would not have had so many casualties.

lol why were they a thougher enemy only at the end!?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by NTS
nice double post

anywayz im sure youve heard of the battle of the bulge right!? out of desperation hitler sent all of his men to to the front line even 15yr olds to fight off the allies not including russia. which is most likely the reason why yall started to push the germans back at stalingrad.

russia is just a filthy untrustworth country. why i might say that? because yall promised to come help us out with japan. but we did nicely without yall. id say that japan was more of a opponet than germany.

I am not surprised that you can say that, i mean yo are an imbecil. We did help you in Japan, i mean we didnt do much but we did what we promised. USSR was fighting in China against Japanese, i dont know how much it helped you but we said we do something and we did something so shut your hole, bitch. Again Germany was a much greater opponent, if allies bothered to help you more with Japan you wouldnt have to drop that bomb. Grow up kid, you maybe yet not hopeless try to learn somethiing.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Otmorosok

A plane that we made can go up to 400,000 mph. And wtf is up with this dog fight. IT WON'T BE A BLOODY DOG FIGHT YOU ****ING TARD. Live with it, you suck. America > Russia

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lol, another retard well you see America is not greater then Russia to see that we gonna have to fight a war, and we are allies. We got more resources dont foget that. And i dont see how a plane that can go up 400000 gonna help you much. Besides i heard of them they are just tested. We have anti satelite weapons and they will work just fine against those planes. I know about the dog fight, i wasnt the one that started that bullshit, Bertuck would take you out long before you see it.