The American Empire

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by c9h13no3
Just in case you didn't know, the US supplied most of Iraq's weapons.

http://www.thememoryhole.org/corp/iraq-suppliers.htm

Migs and SCUD missles aren't exactly WWII era.

perhaps you should read the link before you post it.
nowhere in there does it say the u.s. provided most of iraqs weapons, however such a statement is not something you should proudly announce.

"Iraq procured and modified various Chinese and Soviet armored vehicles to meet its combat needs throughout eight years of conflict with Iran. During the 1991 Gulf War, most of the Iraqi Main Battle Tanks (MBTs) encountered by Allied Forces during Operation Desert Storm were non-upgraded T-54/55, T-62, T-72 and Type 59/69s."

in case you didn't know, t-54's were replaced with the t-55 in 1958 making the t-54 a WWII era tank. yeah, you really "owned them".

link

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Originally posted by Induhvidual_1
Hmmm... I'd have to agree... the USA has a high chance of creaming the rest of the world if it really wanted to.

This is not a good thing and we should not be proud of it. In fact, this shows a lacking in the balance of world power where one country could bully others...like the US has already done. This extra power leads to corruption of our leaders, getting them to capitalize on this power.

Why I say the USA could cream the rest of the world?
Well look at it this way...
The only great losses that America ever suffered in War was in
Vietnam
and
Korea

Notice: "Great Losses" not small battles...

The American army has experienced the most extremes on the combat field. They have went through jungle and cold.

Also, the American government is one of those countries that invests a great deal in their military. So we've got hi-tech arsenal in our pockets.

Desert Storm was a demonstration of our power. We quickly owned those guys...

'nuff said.
So you are basicly saying that if the world were all a big desert you'd beat it no problem?

Though luck, it ain't. Just imagine what it would be fighting against around 2.5 billion people, possibly the number of males in the age of fighting a war.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Undead Cheese
Most likely not. That's the dumbest comment I've read in this thread so far.
You just said the ost rediculus thing in this thread. Ofcourse we have a good chance, we got more people in the army, and our weapons are as good and sometimes better then yours, the rest is just motivation.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Originally posted by TrongaMonga
It was an exageration to express that if against around 0.5% of the world population, or whatever it is, your economy has gone down the hill, though it will recover, imagine what it would be against 99.5% of the world population.
Fact is it wouldnt be against 99.5% of the population. The u.s.a. has allies bound by treaties and contracts, and it wouldnt be in a war alone. Also there's no way the U.S.A. would try and take the world on because NO country could do it... even when its the most powerfull country in the world.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Akule
Russia Sucks, nuff said. Theres zero way russia could even compare to the U.S. Im not racist or a nationalist its just a fact. Russia is too disorganized right now to do much of anything...

Russia can destroy the world, nuff said. Our military is porr but effective, large and hi-tech. You dont know what you talking about so shut up.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Russia can destroy the world, nuff said. Our military is porr but effective, large and hi-tech. You dont know what you talking about so shut up.
You need to shut the **** up! Jesus you dont know what YOU are talking about. THeres NO way russia could take on America, let alone the world. Its not even close to being a super power, and its a run down country under a shitter leader. You need to wake up and realize the facts: Russia ISNT as strong as it used to be, and its couldnt take on ANY nation.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You should realize that we still got nukes, that we still are a superpower, that we are growing, that we are a part of UN security board, and that we can take on any nation, not the world but any single nation, if we have the right motivation there is nothing that can stop us. I know you refer to stereotypes and propoganda which is so common in US, but if you have any brains then you will listen to me. Our technolgy is one of the best, our training is alos one of the best, our army size is once again one of the best, our leader is finally good, he took away those shitty freedoms you westerners tried to fool us with, we are Russian, and if you really make us angry we will bring down anyone.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol there is no countries that can take on the whole world by them selves... nuff said.

and if u still think Russia or U.S. can take on the whole world, prove it. Prove that U.S. or Russia has more army and more weapon then the world.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I never said that Russia can take on the world, we can however destroy it, we certainly got enough nukes. I said Russia can take on US, and we can, things have changed in 14 years, we are a superpower once again.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I wonder what lights definition of "take on" is. A lot of countries could "take on" the world.... If America can..
Hmmm... I'd have to agree... the USA has a high chance of creaming the rest of the world if it really wanted to.
I had to reply to this, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AGREEING WITH, YOURSELF?
The American army has experienced the most extremes on the combat field. They have went through jungle and cold.
A lot of Americans will agree that your army is far from the bes trained.
Now seriously, this is THE dumbest thread I have ever read. Just the fact that I am posting seriously in it makes me lose respect for myself.
Good. Any one who ever says that deserves a slap.
but the Ruble is still 1/28th of a US dollar
Pound > euro > dollar. (just 2 currencys I can think off the top if my head but I'm sure there are plenty more.
A) our weapons are technologically superior
Not in a lot of cases.
B) we could sustain a war effort longer
How long was the Iraqi war? Your economy lay in ruins.
C) more people would ally with us
Not if you're the agressor.
D) you would sink on the way over here like the Kursk [/low blow]
Kursk = better than most/all American subs. So if the Kursk sank..
You need to shut the **** up! Jesus you dont know what YOU are talking about. THeres NO way russia could take on America, let alone the world. Its not even close to being a super power, and its a run down country under a shitter leader. You need to wake up and realize the facts: Russia ISNT as strong as it used to be, and its couldnt take on ANY nation.
Russia does have enough nukes to destroy the world. Russia could "take on any nation". How strange you insult Russia for having a bad leader...
lol there is no countries that can take on the whole world by them selves... nuff said.
I agree.

Side note: America's solution: Throw enough money at something and it will work. I watched a program about one of America's large construction jobs. It took 4 times as long as expected and cost 8 times as much.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Originally posted by Akule
Fact is it wouldnt be against 99.5% of the population. The u.s.a. has allies bound by treaties and contracts, and it wouldnt be in a war alone. Also there's no way the U.S.A. would try and take the world on because NO country could do it... even when its the most powerfull country in the world.
Yea, that's the fact. I was talking about a hipothesis that they would invade the rest of the world, breaking treaties and contracts. Wouldn't have been the first place, if we mention Kyoto and the war on Iraq.

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by ORC-r0x0r-ROC
I wonder what lights definition of "take on" is.
My, and I believe DB's, definition is to realistically verse and stand some kind of chance to succeed.

A lot of countries could "take on" the world.... If America can..
What does that mean? Are you saying "a lot of coutries" are as strong as or even stonger than America? I hope not.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There are 4-5 countries that military wise are as strong as US, but unfortunately for my country, exept for the army all over parts of economy need much improovement, so does the army but its already powerful.

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by ORC-r0x0r-ROC
So why did you say it?
Why was this thread made? Why is Serious discussion here? Why do I attend this forum? Why do you say what you say?

Because I could. I was being active in this thread, sharing my views. I didnt realize it was such a sin...

The world wont collapse because you hope not. [/B]
Alright. Name "a lot" of countries who are stonger than America, both militarily and economically. After all, you seem to believe "a lot" of countries are stronger. I mean, if America could, "a lot" of other countries surely could also. Im talking realistically, not talking about, say, Chile.

Jiggy

IT'S A GOAT!
Reaction score
Im not trying to sound like I wont listen to anyone else but there are no countrys that could take on the US. We have one of the largest Navys and that is what counts these days. We also have one of the best tanks, the M1 Abrams which will cruch anything. We have advanced weapons and well trained troops.

This whole topic is worthless because there is no chance this will happen. The US would not attack the world because were not that stupid.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oh about your navy, well our subs are as good, about your tanks, T-90s are as good, about the plains, go to another thread, you know which one, all the info is there. A lot of nations can take on US, and if it fights lets say... Russia it is in for a long war, and your people will probably not support it.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Im not trying to sound like I wont listen to anyone else but there are no countrys that could take on the US. We have one of the largest Navys and that is what counts these days. We also have one of the best tanks, the M1 Abrams which will cruch anything. We have advanced weapons and well trained troops.

This whole topic is worthless because there is no chance this will happen. The US would not attack the world because were not that stupid.
Firstly, you should've of said m1a2s. Navy doesn't count for THAT much, air the the most important military. M1a2s aren't really contenders for the "best tank".