The American Empire

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Otmorosok
I am not surprised that you can say that, i mean yo are an imbecil. We did help you in Japan, i mean we didnt do much but we did what we promised. USSR was fighting in China against Japanese, i dont know how much it helped you but we said we do something and we did something so shut your hole, bitch. Again Germany was a much greater opponent, if allies bothered to help you more with Japan you wouldnt have to drop that bomb. Grow up kid, you maybe yet not hopeless try to learn somethiing.

i wounder why i bother to argue with you..... i just explained why we bombed japan in the first place. and if you dont think it was a smart move..... then you must really be one dumb ignorant mother F***er

i also read in my history book that yall lost over 17 million casualties in wwII 11million being soldiers and 6 million being civillians. while germany only lost 6 million in soldiers and 3 million in civilians.... that has to tell you somthing.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Otmorosok
Lol, another retard well you see America is not greater then Russia to see that we gonna have to fight a war, and we are allies. We got more resources dont foget that. And i dont see how a plane that can go up 400000 gonna help you much. Besides i heard of them they are just tested. We have anti satelite weapons and they will work just fine against those planes. I know about the dog fight, i wasnt the one that started that bullshit, Bertuck would take you out long before you see it.
^ Nationalism at it's worst.

America has more resources than Russia. We choose to buy out other countries resources so when it's all said and done, we will be the sole provider for the world, thus boosting our economy greatly. You sir, are pwned.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A plane that we made can go up to 400,000 mph. And wtf is up with this dog fight. IT WON'T BE A BLOODY DOG FIGHT YOU ****ING TARD. Live with it, you suck. America > Russia
It's not a plane. It's a aerodynamic piece of metal with a big rocket on the back. Russia made a engine for the space rocket, a pressurised liquid gas fueled rocket which proved to be much more powerful than the yank created one (the yankes made the first liquid gas fueled rocket but a Russian thought of the idea). They were so good America bought 103 of them; Russia and America are both cooperating and working together on improving it. I think Russia and America sometimes can complement each other quite well.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Fine. I will update my equation.

America + Russia > America and Russia

N00b General

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Apparently you guys havnt heard, so I'll fill you in. Chances of 'the jet age' ending? 100%. New engine in design since well before mid 2003, the Pulse Detonation Engine (PDE). What is a PDE? well its quite simple.
There are two kinds of combustion: the old, familiar, slow kind of burning, called deflagration, and another, much more engergetic process called denotaion, which is a differnt animal entirely. Immagine a tube, closed at one end and filled with a mixture of fuel and air. A spark ignites the fuel at the closed end, and a combustion reaction propagetes down the tube. In deflagreation - even in a 'fast flame situation' or an explosion that reaction moves at tens of meters per second at most. But in detonation, a supersonic shock wave slams down the tube at thousands of meters per second.

Oh wow.. I just decided to look this up online and see if I could pull anymore information on it. Here you are sweeties:
Revolutionize Aviation (Goal One)

Protect Local Air Quality and Our Global Climate - Reduce NOx emissions of future aircraft by 70% by 2007 and by 80% by 2022 (Baseline: 1996 ICAO standard). Reduce CO2 emissions of future aircraft by 25% by 2007 and by 50% by 2022

With this in mind...I really doubt we care about the 'Aerodynamic piece of metal with a big rocket on the back', and 'if' we do, wont be for long once the detonation engine in released.

If anyone actually found my lecture interesting on the detonation engine... http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/AERO/base/pdet.htm I'm sure that website can be of some help to you.

Oh, ultimatley you can obviously see that America has suppirior technology, ideas, and more capital to invest in research (even if we are in a huge debt right now).

Magikarp

Reaction score
Hm.. well, Ill make my opinion short and to the point.

Saying that America can take on the world is bull. First, you have China, which now produces an extremely alarming amount of our products.. they are the new industrial giant of the world, and if they severed their economic links with us, we would lose a large chunk of our advantage.

China also has a huge population. Their like ants; if we collide into a ground / infantry war with them, we'll more than likely be overrun.

The Middle East could deprive of us oil. At the moment, we heavily rely on Middle Eastern oil, so this, once again, would hurt us.

Korea. Korea would be a thorn in the side, unless, of course, they manage to nuke us. Then we'll be in deep doo doo.

We would lose. =P.

N[U]TS

Reaction score
Originally posted by Rygon

China also has a huge population. Their like ants; if we collide into a ground / infantry war with them, we'll more than likely be overrun.

The Middle East could deprive of us oil. At the moment, we heavily rely on Middle Eastern oil, so this, once again, would hurt us.

Korea. Korea would be a thorn in the side, unless, of course, they manage to nuke us. Then we'll be in deep doo doo.

We would lose. =P.
its not quanity is quality that counts.... for troops.

if people werent so damn selfish about money.... the US probably wouldnt even be using oil to make gas. The US would be the most technologically advance in transportantion.

and as for korea..... thats the only thing that they could do is nuke us.

N[U]TS

Reaction score
Originally posted by ORC-r0x0r-ROC
So British troops own all despite the numbers?

didnt say any specific country's troop. i just said its better to have quality then quanity.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well they're the best troops in the world. Everything else in your post was about US US US! So it's pretty obvious you were talking abou them.

N[U]TS

Reaction score
Well they're the best troops in the world. Everything else in your post was about US US US! So it's pretty obvious you were talking abou them.

how so are british troops the best in the world.....

dont put words in my mouth man. i mean navy seals are pretty good soldiers that are trained to kill. You might as well say that if they are your target.... you are a dead man walking.

N[U]TS

Reaction score
It's just like a fact I guess = /. The 2nd best are the aussies (british trained) ammartin I think mentioned it first.
bah prove it!

N[U]TS

Reaction score
no...... you prove to me that brittish troops are the best in the world.

Jiggy

IT'S A GOAT!
Reaction score
Its all a matter of opinion.

God i havent been here in like amonth and this thread is still going?

God Damn

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ill pull up a link nuts.. i know ive read the brittish sas were the best special forces in the world, the aussies specal forces were second (brittish trained) and americans were third(delta force, green berets, seals ect.)

i khave no idea abotu regular infantry, but this is special forces. im in a learning mood, ill go info searching

ok ill start posting links on different special forces/ countries regular infantry, whatever i can find.

------------------------------------------------------

Britain

Brittish SAS: hard to find an official site but ill be posting whatever seems real to me, you can decide for yourself.

http://www.specwarnet.com/europe/sas.htm
pretty basic. covers the history of the sas.

http://britishsas.8m.com/
a little about the soldier selection and training and weapons used. i read more of this site, this seems to have alot about the sas.

seems like the sas is a great anti terrorist force. ill be looking into delta force soon.

United States

http://www.specialoperations.com/usspecops.html
holy shit theres alot of info to filter through.. we have tons of special forces units. ill first go into delta force, i would argue it to be the best special forces in the united states military, if not the world but the brits have very good sas troops. the US government still refuses to admit delta forces existance.. i cant find shit about the aussies maybe someone can help me look for info on aussie special forces. if not, i will disregaured the australian sas.

Delta Force
http://www.specialoperations.com/Army/Delta_Force/default.html
seems like they are on par with the sas... all special forces are good, how am i going to find out just how good...

Seals

http://www.specialoperations.com/Navy/NSWDG/default.html
heres a link on the seals. i know theyre good, just gotta compare themwith everything else.. this may take longer than a few days. ill later be adding information on regular infantry too. i may need my own thread for this....

more info coming on everything i can find on pretty much everything were talking about. im reading more into it now. ill be making final reviews after i have plenty of info and sources. it may take a day or two to get all this togeather ;)

newbiebotter

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If the U.S. were to take on the rest of the world, they wouldn't be stupid enough to just declare war on every country in the world.

They would first use subtle diplomacy to gain a foothold in resource-rich weaker countries, like those in south america and canada. Who knows? A North-American Alliance, sorta like the Warsaw Pact?

Africa, South America, and the rest of North America would offer next to no resistance. We can invade them first (OH NO COLUMBIA IS GROWING DRUGS. WE CANT HAVE THAT. LETS INVADE THEM)

Next, if we were to stage an "incident", we could justify cutting off foreign aid to Russia. Let's see how long it takes for them to starve into surrendering.

Furthermore, if Asia sees that America is preoccupied with other parts of the world, Pakistan would declare war on India, and Taiwan, China, North/South Korea, would fight amongst themselves. If the U.S. is busy elsewhere, many countries will take the chance to gain more land for themselves

Also, the U.S. would have allies in the rest of the world too. (Great Britain, Japan, etc.)

You forget that America has heavy influence on the rest of the world. Many countries (Russia included) depend on America for foreign aid, and many would like nothing better than to suck up to the most powerful country in the world.

Another group of countries would remain NEUTRAL. They wouldn't take sides cause they're too weak or weak-minded.

On the Frenchies:
http://www.****************.com/text/france.html

With Russia starving, the rest of North America, South America, and Africa useless, and Asia fighting amongst themselves, and part of the rest of the world allied or neutral to the U.S., it'll basically be this:

U.S. vs. half of Europe + Russia + maybe some Asian or Middle Eastern countries.

newbiebotter

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oh yes, Russia is NOT a superpower. The only one left is the U.S., and I don't know why my link above isn't showing. It's supposed to be "****************" instead of the "***********"