The American Empire

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
In a few hundred-thousand years, depending on when the American Empire collapses, the history books will show 1900's-2000 as the American Empire. Why? Because American is the most powerful nation in the world. It could single-handedly take on the rest of the world. We have the resources and funds to do so. American is also the richest nation, and has the most influence on other countries. Opinions? Comments?

Ciphus

Member!
Reaction score
I think that's a pretty arrogant post. I agree with some of it, but it could have been worded a little differently. I don't mean this as a flame. I don't believe we could take on the rest of the world, just because that's so many fronts and nobody could handle that many front. If the rest of the world were working together at all, they would win. Other than that, I do agree. I just wonder when the Empire is going to fall. I bet nobody thought Rome would, and it did. A lot of people think America won't, but I believe it will.

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
We would die if we try to take on the world. We aren't that powerful. If every country took us on the United States will fall. There is no way we could take on the whole world in a war without the use of nuclear weapons. Even if we are the richest nation we still depend on the rest of the world to help supply us. For example, Saudi Arabia to sell us oil and Japan for electronics and automoblies. We still need to depend on other nations for support.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You cant take on the rest of the world, you try to do that you gonna get your ass wooped. You just dont have enough people to carry guns, besides we never actually seen you battle a superpower, however you do good with some small weak nations, like Iraq, its like kicking a baby in a face. As i said your army is the richest, but until it fiught an army of another superpower it can't be prooven that it is most powerful. WW2, you probably gonna refer to that. USSR took the biggest hit, most German troops were on our front, we were hit harded then anyone, no one knows what would happen to you if you were hit as hard. Go ahead argue.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If we enclosed ourselves in a giant wall around America, nothing could get in or out. About 1 year at most, we would struggle supporting ourselves, but then we could survive and thrive. But you know, we would use Nukes, right Bush? Ciphus, all empires fall.

I'm sorry, I didn't quite word it how I wanted it to.

unimailer1972

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think it has already started...with the bombings in Spain affecting the outcome of elections. The terrorists realize this worked and are ready to start affecting elections on a broad scale. These people will not stop until all Americans are dead or as poor as they are.

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Dark Blade
It could single-handedly take on the rest of the world. We have the resources and funds to do so.
Take on, but not take out. We could put up a fight, but would not succede. Back in the days of true empires (i.e Rome) nothing could defeat them at their height. Now, Im not sure if we are at our peak, but we could not win an America vs the World.

Still, by definition, we may be labeled an empire, though I dont really like it.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Dark Blade
If we enclosed ourselves in a giant wall around America, nothing could get in or out. About 1 year at most, we would struggle supporting ourselves, but then we could survive and thrive. But you know, we would use Nukes, right Bush? Ciphus, all empires fall.

I'm sorry, I didn't quite word it how I wanted it to.
You not the only ones who have nukes. The giant wall? There you gonna get your oil? Your uranium? Besides a wall isnt gonna stop an army this days, what are you saying anyway. Oh and you are an Empire, you have colonies, and protectorates, like phillipines.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Otmorosok
You not the only ones who have nukes. The giant wall? There you gonna get your oil? Your uranium? Besides a wall isnt gonna stop an army this days, what are you saying anyway. Oh and you are an Empire, you have colonies, and protectorates, like phillipines.

I was using the wall as an example if we were to stop trade with other countries completely. Not literally. :p

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There you gonna get your oil?
From here? We have oil in America...Enough to last a few years, anyway.

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
Every supervillain wants to destroy the world the wish to conquer... haven't you read the comics??? :D Nobody wants to conquer without destroying first, its like an unwritten law.

N[U]TS

Reaction score
I think we could take on the whole world..... you forget that not everone can give a gun to all of their troops..... thus making it an advantage for us. We have a good sized navy + we have up to date technologie. i dought anyone could come close to the U.S. if we were at war with the world.

if u think air will get in think again thats what missle defence is for:)

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Lights
What would you do after those few years? You see Europe can adjust to not trading with you cause it has very close alligiance to european union, they gonna help themselves out. And they gonna help Russia too, we give sell them 35% percent of the oil they have. ORC you see your computer working? It works on electricity provided by Russian oil.

N[U]TS

Reaction score
we also have the bad a$$ navy seals i hope i never tick one off

Steven22

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lights
Three years approximatly, last time I read about our "oil supply." So the rest of the world would just have to wait that amount of time until everyone here got desperate.

we also have the bad a$$ navy seals i hope i never tick one off
What a childish sentence. How old are you? Oh yes, since our Navy Seals can take over the world single handedly...

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What would you do after those few years? You see Europe can adjust to not trading with you cause it has very close alligiance to european union, they gonna help themselves out. And they gonna help Russia too, we give sell them 35% percent of the oil they have. ORC you see your computer working? It works on electricity provided by Russian oil.

Let me tell you something about America's oil plan. We are buying from other countries so that they will run out and we will be the alone source of oil.

BTW, we have a couple hundred years of oil worth. Not just a few years.

sprucegoose

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well are we talking about american invading everyone else or the m invading america? because first of all itd take a hell of alot of ahips to transport a countrys entire army and most countrys wuldnt be able 2 so itd really be like the us vs france england germany russia ect.... and i dont think they could break through americas defenses i think we would win if the war was fought on our turf but i think if WE were invading we just wuld be outnumbered so much that wed just be overwhelmed