Tek RPG

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Devenar: Well, through any means my way of Windwalking is much different than anything you've ever experienced before. We will be traveling at speeds more than triple than that of even the fastest of Great Wyrms. Yet no matter how fast we will be traveling, it will feel as if we were not moving at all, it will be in no way a dissorienting experience.

*After about 20 minutes Devenar finishes preparing the circle, which immediately begins to glow and hum*

Devenar: Is everyone prepared?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: I was trying to imply is that she has windwalked before. Devenar tried to comfort her saying that it will be smoother than riding something... Agian...I need to elaborate more...
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Aphra: *taking a deap breath* I'm ready.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: and i was saying that his way of Windwalking is different than any other way that anyone else could do (i wrote this and it doesn't make sence...)

BOT:
*the party joins Devenar within the circle, the hum and glow intensify. Suddenly everything falls away. objects are flying past so quickly that everything is just a blur. Devenar simply "sits" concentrating. Though they are moving at extreme speeds, there is no wind, no sounds, nothing, the surroundings are changing constantly. Finally everything stops, the area is dark, nothing can be seen moving for miles.*

Devenar: We...have arrived.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra lets out a deep sigh of relief, at the same time she rests against a tree to recover.

Aphra: That was...different. But it still felt...similar. I'm sorry for my weakness. Let us continue.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*several spears rain down and one goes through Devenar's carapace, he falls to the ground writhing in pain*

Devenar: THE PAIN!!! i...i..its...poison...

*Several Spithriku hang from the ceiling*

Spithriku warrior: Betrayer!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra kneels down and casts a poison removal spell. The Spithriku are surprised by an elf aiding a demon, but that surpise only lasts a few moments...a few moments too long. Aphra is given the chance to cast Sanctuary, protecting the party.

Aphra: I will cast a spell that will automatically repel this one soon! Do not move out of the range of the new spell unless you have a battle plan, please. It's best to...control a situation.

The Spithriku are attacking the sanctuary wall to no availe.

Spithriku Warrior: Her faith is strong! But I smell not the blood of experiance on her![/color]

OOC: Tacitus, I think you know what spell is coming next. You like these warriors, eh?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Even though the poison is gone, Devenar is unable to move, his Shard fades and no longer glows, as does the other two Shards*

Devenar: I must rest, the mixture of casting windwalk and the wound is not making a good combination...

*Devenar passes out*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra: This is not good...

Vesquire nocks his bow, prepared as soon as Aphra changes protection spells. Kender prepares her own arsenol, while Xero does the same. Aphra casts Forbiddance, automatically dispelling Sancuary, but tiring her. It may not be nearly as much as just a few years ago, but she will need time to cast another spell, and the others take their cue.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: in case i forgot, Forbiddance works against a certain alignment of your choosing...so either chaos, evil, or chaotic evil would work, but has a side effect in this case...

*as soon as Aphra casts Forbiddance Devenar is thrown several hundred feet, straight into the rock face of a cliff, smacking into a Spithriku along the way.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Well... I had forgotten about that... I didn't want to hurt an ally, that's for sure...
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Devenar: *rubbing his head as he gets up* Argh! She forgot to plan for me.
Aphra: I am sorry! I will heal you when it is safe.
Devenar: Do not lower that protection! I can handle myself, but you may need that.

During the short conversations, several Spithriku had surrounded Devenar. He easily enough deals with a few to break their ranks, but he is still feeling weak. He makes it to a spot where he knows he can easily defend himself while Vesquire, Kender, and Xero use their ranged attacks to take out some of the injured Spithriku.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Devenar gets far enough away that his spell will not be interupted*

Devenar: One more thing young wayward, you forget, I am no mere spellcaster, I carry a complete arsenal.

*Devenar cast Sanctuary, the Spithriku, try as they might, cannot harm him*

Devenar: Maybe I'll just take a little rest...

*Devenar slumps to the ground, after a few minutes of trying to breach his sanctuary, the Spithriku turn their attention back tot he others, one unleashes a Choas Lightning, which Vesquire is barely able to dodge*

Devenar: Turning your back on an enemy is never a good idea.

*Devenar stands, glowing in a red light, just finished casting Heal on himself. devenar starts aking gestures which see to be niether Arcane nor Divine*

Devenar: The powers of the alchemical, arcane, and divine all focus on one point, ME!

*energy swirls from the surroundings and forms a small ball in his hands, The Hellball, only usable by spellcasters well versed in the Art, or after extreme concentration, which would cause insanity in most*

Devenar: Lets see you ignore this!

*Devenar hurls the Hellball straight at one of the Spithriku. Acid, Lightning, Fire, Ice, and a thundering roar fill the room. The Spithriku that was hit directly slowly fades out of existance, the rest fall to the ground in pain, injured, but not defeated. The remanants swirling around the room like a miniature storm, almost hitting his allies, but swirving around them as if under complete control*

Devenar: Its like a little Storm of Vengeance huh?

*The three shards immediately begin glow once again, Devenar slowly moving faster and faster as he smacks one of the Spithriku around with The Rod, which has once again grown large blades on each end*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra: By the light of Martha, I call upon her wrath.

Aphra casts Storm of Vengeance. The elements crashing down upon Spithruki causes futher pain, and a few more die from the weight of the spell.

Aphra: That was stronger than I'm used to...
Vesquire: Let's take out the last ones![/color]

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
*Vesquire pulls back on his bow with two arrows aiming at another Spithriku*
*Somwhow the Spithriku dodges both*
Vesquire: Well that was... interesting
*Vesquire readys his dual sabres ready to defend himself*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra: Elven elder, do not leave the barrier I have errected. I may call upon Martha's word to finish this. Devenar, what do you think?[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Devenar finishes off the remaining Spithriku with a powerful Dictum, this word of Law send both the Spithriku and Devenar flying*

Devenar: Dammit! If I hadn't have healed myself, i'd be dead like those idiots.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra: Martha, lower this barrier and allow our ally to approach.

Forbiddance disappates, and Devenar approaches.

Devenar: You might want to remember about your allies next time.
Aphra: I ask your forgiveness, elder.
Devenar: Forget about it. Let's just move on. I don't think they'll send any more, for a while...anyway...[/color]

2.Waste.Hate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Suddenly, in a misty whirl of smoke, a figure who seems to be made of pure darkness is in a tree above them. Scanning the party he follows them as they walk.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]What is this? thinks Aphra. My senses are telling me that... Aphra casts Detect Evil, lighting the spy like a Christmas tree.

Devenar: What?! Who are you?!
Vesquire: *nocking an arrow* Identify yourself, or I will let loose my arrow![/color]

2.Waste.Hate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Dissappears in a swirl of smoke and appears behind vesquire.*

Watches as vesquires arrow passes through my smoke body

I come to help, i reply.