Tek RPG

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
*Kender, who's been quiet the whole time, finally speaks up.*

Kender: Believe me, she's the last one I'd blame of stealing the blade. She wouldn't.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Devenar: Well, since no one seems to actually want to find this Blade, why don't we get to know each other a bit. I'll start, I am Devenar, at one time I was high in the ranks of the Queen of Chaos, but then I met Trias The Betrayer. He changed my life, he showed me the light, but while fighting by his side I was killed. I can still feel The Queen's blade in my side. Ever since Trias ressurected me, I've been searching for him, and the Pieces of the Rod of Seven Parts. I have already aquired these 3 pieces, they even fit together...

*he pulls out a small rod made of three distinct pieces, less than 2 and a half feet long*

Devenar: Once I can copletely assemble it I will release the Queen of Chaos and destroy her for good.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra: I have no history that would...aid you in trusting me. I have traveled, mostly, with my brother, Ryu. We have slain many demons and dark forces during our quests. I, myself, have met up with Trias. It was during an...unusual adventure. *looking at Devenar* The Queen of Chaos is a dangerous opponent. I pray that Martha watches over you in such a battle.[/color]

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
OOC: wow… I have not posted in like… 2 pages

*Vesquire who has been... somewhere out of seeing range of the group returns*
*walks up to Aphra and whispers*
Vesquire: A small squad of ogres are heading this way, nothing to worry about. But who are these people?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Devenar: I am Devenar, Spithriku Thurge. I am an old friend of Trias, whom this wayward knows. Show me to these ogres, i will obliterate them.

*Devenar begins making arcane gestures, magical energies start sparking from his hands*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra: Your ears are quite good.
Vesquire: *pointing the direction he came from* Uh? Over there. To the south.
Aphra: Okay, let's get going.

Aphra gets her mace out in preperation.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*a small shard of a Gem hanguing around Devenar's neck begins to glow, as does one from Aphra and Vesquire's packs*

Devenar: The Gem Shards each of us carry are linked to one another, when brought together they can have interesting effects on the owners. What these are depends on what shards are brought together, i know mine hold the powers of the ancient ways of the Gaurdians fighting skills, and i can tell by its aura that the one this wayward holds contains the Faith of a Gaurdian, certain to increase her clerical abilities. But of Vesquire's I do not know, only Trias and This Elf would know, and I'm not sure even Vesquire actually knows

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
OOC:erm... oh yeah... i was making sure you were paying attention
BOT:
Vesquire: You are right, I do not know, this was given to me by Trias... but he didn't tell me what it exactly was

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
OOC: Uh, no...these shard were given to the people that hold them by the Guardian Trias. Damn man, he saved Vesquire's life and you don't even remember him....

but your Shard can be considered the most powerful, but you need to learn how to use it, and what the power is that Trias gave to you, if you haven't already noticed, these Shards represent small pieces of Trias

his knowledge
his faith
his fighting skills
his trust
his friendship
his ability to heal others
his dealings with the devil
his ability to control....(the actual name of Vesquire's shard goes here) and (the opposite)

BOT:
*Devenar begins to slowly move faster and faster, The Rod of Seven Parts begins to glow as the ends grow blades*

Devenar: You guys coming?

*Devenar sprints off towards the Ogres at an incredible speed, a trail of magical enrgies following behind him. Off in the distance a large explosion and screaming can be heard, not a demonic scream, but those of ogres*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Being left behind, the others look on startled.

Aphra: *sensing the ogres' life forces* We should hurry if we wish to aid Devenar.

She runs in the direction of the ogres and Devenar. The others follow her lead, preparing their weapons.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*As the rest arrive they see what seems to be half the ogre either severely injured (but still fighting) and Devenar fighting an ogre one on one, slowly fighting better and better as the rest of the group gets closer, he stabs one leg into the ogre and sends a ball of pure energy at another, frying it where it stands*

Devenar: Little help?

H

Hot Action Cop

A sweeping man cloaked in darkness jumps down and stoutly says, with his sword out, "My powers are at your command."

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra: I summon forth the wrath of Martha. I call down Storm of Vengeance.

As she releases her storm, some of the ogres try to run for cover, but they cannot escape.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Devenar: Well i coulda done that!

*throws a large ball of pure energy at Aphra. Right as its about to hit her it swerves and explodes on an ogre that was trying to flank the rest of the group*

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
*an arrow hits the ground right where the ogre was standing*

Vesquire: Well, anyways... where to now?

H

Hot Action Cop

Mysterious Dark Cloaked Man:Err... guess my helps not needed eh?

*Throws cape off to reveal a set of dark red and black burning wings.*

*Flys high into the air and scouts around.*

Dark Man: Just give the word and i'll go ahead and scout around.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Devenar: I say we continue on this quest to find, what was it again?.. Ah yes, the Tekblade. One moment...

*Devenar pulls out the eye of a beholder, a font of water, and forms a small pond on the ground, he looks in each one in turn, staring intensely.*

Devenar: I cannot find it, i have a vauge feeling of where it is, but......Aphra, assist me! I need you to channel your energies into this font of water, concentrate on this blade we are searching for, put everything into it you can.

*Devenar puts away the eye and looks deeply into the font and the Blade appears, not the actual blade, but its location in the font, revealed through scying*

Devenar: Whoever holds this blade must not have guarded it very well against Scrying. Prepare yourselves to Windwalk, its a harmless procedure, but i must tell you, it can be a shock the irst time. While i prepare, gather your belongings, for our next stop is the residence of the Tekblade.

*Devenar begins drawing a circle on the ground and making arcane gestures*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra looks at the markings, and it is plain on her face that she is in some level of fear of something. She begins to meditate, trying to syphon that fear away.

Devonar: *not looking up really* What is it, wayward?
Aphra: I...am not fond of "Windwalking." Elves are made for the forest, the wind is...more of my brother's realm.
Devonar: *still not looking up* Do not fear such that I control. Have you ever flown using the wings of another?
Aphra: Yes...my brother gave me a ride once while he...was a dragon.

This statement startles the group slightly, as she just told them her brother was...at least, a half-dragon.[/color]