Tek RPG

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Originally posted by Tacitus
*Not throwing any weapons down, the gaurds get very suspicious and approach Ali*

Gaurd 1: Throw your weapons to the ground!

Alimorel: I cannot, for if i discard my mind, i would die.

Gaurd 1: What is this nonsence?

Alimorel: I carry no weapons known to any smith, only to myself and only a few others. My weapons are not of the physical variety, but of the mind. If i had not used most of my Psionic energies for the day, i could have cause the brains of many of you to explode.

Gaurd 1: I didn't understand a word you just said, just give me your weapons or get to my quarters for a "full inspection"

Alimorel: In the time it took us to have this conversation, he could have killed you five times...

*behind them stands a figure that, in their minds, is stepping out of a fog, Ali has tampered with their minds and they only now notice the figure, his eyes flaring, and the veins running across his body pulsing, the final result of Ali's special ability to call an ally from her past, her love, TYSOn*

TYSOn (in the voice of Yemmeth): You dare talk to My Love in such a way?!?!?!?!

*before Ali falls unconscious from the calling she lifts all the party's weapons to their hands and they begin to glow, endowed with a faint psionic power*

TYSOn (yemmeth): I will tend to you in a moment My Love...but first, some fun!

*TYSOn's eyes glow, his veins pulse rapidly and a storm brews, lightning begins striking, The Storm of Vengeance has begun*

TYSOn (Y): By the Light of Pelor, and the Love of the Lady Alimorel, I call upon the elements to smite these foes!

*the entire colliseum is filled with acidic rain and Huge Hailstone, larger than that of a dragon's eye, which seems to bend around Ali's allies, not harming them*

TYSOn (Y): You will all fall.

*several minutes later the storm subsides, most lay dead or severely wounded, leaving a sufficient number that the party can easily take them on one on one, as a swirling blue mist encircles TYSOn, taking him back to where ever he was he seals the area against entrance by outsiders and casts Heal on ALi, she stands*

Alimorel: My Love!!!

TYSOn: I must go, I will return after i have found myself.

*one side of TYSOns face is crying, while the other stares off into the distance coldly, Ali falls to the ground crying*

Alimorel: I will wait for you for another eternity if i must!

*TYSOn fades away in a blue light*
^^That ended the battle. That and Aphra praying for the "lost" souls.

H

Hot Action Cop

ooc: ok so we just walk out

BOT:

*Lights a cigarette and uses the small flame to form a large bubble.*

Akuji'i: Hop it. We need to find who ever rules this place.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*the ground around where Ali disappeared becomes dark and everything within a 50 foot radius seems to be on with her pain, the trees sag low to the ground, bushes crushed under their own weight animals laying fast asleep or resting*

Alimorel's voice (in everyones head): Go on without me, i'll catch up later, need some time for it all to soak in...maybe do something about it.

H

Hot Action Cop

*Takes cigarrette out of mouth and throws it about 10 feet in front of bubble.*

*snaps fingers and the cigarrette explodes and there is just a crater about 20 feet in diameter. The bubble hovers over it*

Akuji'I: *a little tired* made way...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra is finally able ot get out of her hut, and it appears that Alimorel has recovered a little from her grief. The fact that Aphra has a little education of psionics plus the fact that Alimorel is an expert of psionics overwhelms Aphra's psionic senses. She is overcome by some of the very greif Alimorel was trying to hide from her. She covers her ears, though she knows that won't block the pain she's feeling.

Aphra: Such...emotion...I am sorry for...your loss, elder...

She tries to focus, but it is difficult.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: if after my post no one feels like continuing, this can just be closed and voided i guess

BOT:
*after much time a "bubble" of earth rises from the ground and falls away, a great mist filling the area, two figures stand within, the area seems to be buzing with excitement and life*

Alimorel: I must be going now, I am going to a demiplane that my love has created for the two of us, farewell my friends.

Yemmeth: Aphra, how did you get here so fast? No matter, Farewell again....

*Yemmeth turns from the group and casts Gate, opening a portal to a beautiful plane beyond, Alimorel and Yemmeth step through the portal, off to their own little paradise, never to leave each other's side again, through any means*

ooc: if this stays open and i feel like rejoining, i'll use a different character

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
proboards19.rockreborn.com
im honored that this RPG is about me.....ill try to join ;-) dun mind if i put my character here do ya?
Name: Xero
Race: Elf Converted Drow
Class: Ranger
Weapons: The Sword of Xaltar (enchanted long sword +2) Eagle bow with poison tipped arrows (x80).
Biography: After running away form the drow homeland, a group of Half Elves took him in......being shunned from all outside knowlage of Drows and evil, they did not know about it, and Xero then became good, learning the better ways.
Special Abilites: Excelled in Stealth and sneaking. On critical hit instant death, but moderatly injures self. Phoenix Blast:: Summons a blast of fire from palms in te shape of a pheonix that ignites its opponent.

Xero looms in the trees abole where Ali and Aphra are taking...watching Aphra sob he cannot take anymore, he falls to the ground silently not to be noticed by either of them. Aphra noticed a disturbance though, and turned in his direction. Xero begins to walk tword them......

Xero: I come to hail thee. I am Xero, a Ranger from the Drow world of Xanth. I heard a ruckus.......and sobbing...and i came to investigate.......please tell me.....what is wrong..........
Aphra: Your concernment is............calming.....i am Aphra......
Xero: Hello Aphra.....wait.......are you THe Aphra? Your name is highly spoken upon in our world. The drows cower under the name of your diety..........but you, i never thought id meet YOU...............i was taken in by half-elves when i was young...and we had always thought you were some sort of savior!!!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra: *taken aback* Saviour? I am no saviour; I am but a wayward of five and ten years.
Xero: Are you not related to Ryu?
Aphra: You know of my brother?
Xero: Then you are who I speak of!
Aphra: You're praise is...welcome. May Martha bless you.[/color]

OOC: I don't think Aphra was ever sobbing... Maybe I didn't write clearly enough.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
OOC: Alimorl was the one greiving, she felt the death of her love with her psionics, but it was merely an illusion, he came (yemmeth) an took her away to a happy place. Alimorel is now a retired character, i will bring in a new character soon (most likely edit this post if no one else posts before i can create my character)

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
OOC: no one really, my character just kinda got up and left, don't know about everybody else though...

My new character enters...

Name: Devenar
Race: SpithrikuClass: Thurge

Appearance: He's a big ass spider, wolf-like head, two limbs have humanoid hands

Abilities: Can cast any non Bardic spell known to anyone. Fighting abilities leave something to be desired, unless under the effects of a spell...

Equipment:
Magical Tome: This seemingly useless book, which is quite thin, holds every single spell that Devenar can cast, which is basically everything
3/7 of the Rod of Seven Parts: This thing is hella dangerous if completely assembled.
Shards of a shattered Gem

History: Was a friend and ally of Trias the Betrayer, but was slain in combat. Years later when Trias found himself, he traveled to find where all his lost companions had been slain, and ressurected them, and thus Devenar was born again, even though he was a demon, Trias brought him back for the assistance he offer Trias in his troubled times

BOT:
*Rustling is heard in the bushes*

Aphra: I sense something evil afoot...

*Suddenly a giant spider with a wolf's head leaps from the bushes, landing on Aphra*

???: You.....seem familiar to me... we've never met directly....but i feel as if i know you, or have heard of you. What is your name child?

*he gets up and starts crawling in cirlces, watching and awaiting his answer*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra: I am Aphra Hiborn of High-Deephaven, wayward of Martha. Why do you ask?[/color]

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra: Trias?
???: Yes! Trias! Trias the betrayer!
Aphra: Yes, I have met him.
???: I am Devenar! I was an ally that fell fighting by his side! Reborn through his control of death itself.

This startles Aphra. She looks at him, confused, before he continues.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Devenar: Trias told me much of his adventures, his allies along the way, but you came up quite often, you helped him in ways that you may never truly know.

*Devenar shifts his weight and continues crawling around*

Devenar: Now! Come, tell me of yourself in greater detail.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra: I...uh? I am but a child of seven and ten years. I have travelled alone and with my brother, Ryu. We...have slain many demons and other evil opponent.
Devenar: Powerful, you are! Trias says so, too! But this Ryu... His name never came up!
Aphra: Trias has not met him.[/color]

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
proboards19.rockreborn.com
Xero: Gatherd? I think atherd is the wrong word.......i feel...accidentally met is more of a generous phrase....
Devenar: Right.....So why is everyone met here?
Aphra:I came out of my hut.....and then Xero here appeared....He is a Drow Ranger.......he is not evil so please do not draw your weapons.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Devenar: Is that all you're doing here?
Aphra: Well, no. We started out looking for a weapon of great power.
Devenar: Sounds fun!
Aphra: We are preventing it from falling into demonic hands. It may well be taken to my home for protection.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Devenar: Is that supposed to mean something? Demonic hands? Are you sure you're not trying to take it for yourself young wayward

OOC: Devenar has learned to trust no one, even those he thinks are friends or allies