StarCraft II: Omega Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
actually, something close to a gundam wouldnt be that bad. a upgraded form of a goliath at least-the hydras got a new form and so did toss(devourers and dark archons)-why not have a goliath who can upgrade to a gundam of some sort? anyway,bamthedoc, i had a HUGE laugh when i finally saw somoen say "how slow can u be....?" crap..i kinda wanted to kick myself for not reading the blueprint in the firstplace.

NiTe_MaRe423

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
AHAHAHAHHAHA BAM!!! CUT BACK ON THE STAR TREK U NERD! AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAIR LIKE STUCTURES!!! AHAHAHAH THATS WHAT RUINED IT FOR ME. imediately i knew it was fake after that!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
ha u actually watched star trek it so old
1) I'm a Treky.
2) I'm 21.

,bamthedoc, i had a HUGE laugh when i finally saw somoen say "how slow can u be....?" crap..i kinda wanted to kick myself for not reading the blueprint in the firstplace.
I was actually expecting it quicker than that...

AHAHAHAHHAHA BAM!!! CUT BACK ON THE STAR TREK U NERD! AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAIR LIKE STUCTURES!!! AHAHAHAH THATS WHAT RUINED IT FOR ME. imediately i knew it was fake after that!
I'm a fan of Star Trek! I'm no nerd, either.
As for the rediculousness of the hair-like structures, I suppose mucous-membrane saturated structures are all that different :rolleyes If you don't know what I mean by that, you should read up more on the Zerg. Like I've said before, nothing is impossible in SciFi. StarCraft is SciFi, and it reminded me A LOT of Star Trek, not the other way around :rolleyes

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
offtopic: muhahahaha war3 forumers strikes again! AT SC FORUM!!! MUAHAHAHHAHA

Anyways, lol that was funny bamthedoc!, tho i already noticed it... the dark blue text... lol guys, come on!

CLAN_RP_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ninjadude.proboards22.com
Originally posted by NiTe_MaRe423
Wow nightmare your an ass arent u lol. Bam i had a good laugh at that but what was funnier was the resposes to it lol!

can you read this?[/SIZE=1]

CLAN_RP_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Originally posted by NiTe_MaRe423
Wow nightmare your an ass arent u lol. Bam i had a good laugh at that but what was funnier was the resposes to it lol!

can you read this?

AmazonDude589

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
haha your an idiot eziest way to read something that you cant is to highlight it on the screen because then it inverts the colors making it easier to see........btw Starcraft II: Omega Wars sounds like an awesome title if blizzard were to name it that i think that would be a great title for the game only maybe drop the II part of it making it Starcraft: Omega Wars....i dunno

AmazonDude589

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sry for double posting but

i just wanted to let bam know that however many similarities starcraft may have with Star Trek thats not what the game was created after.........you ever seen the A L I E N series of movies?????? you really should. the main char name is Lt. Ripley..funny thing is that during the series she gets impregnated by aliens........sounds familiar doesnt it...oh yeah!! kerrigan was infested by aliens and became one but anyway. the dead give away is some of the things said in the movie and some of the things said in the game ex) un the movie the line "hang on, were in for some chop" is used by a dropship pilot......in the game the same line can be spoken by the dropships....coincidence? i think NOT!

Sil3nce

Reaction score
I think the rumor post is just a reality that is sarcastically saying we wont be seeing the long awaited Starcraft 2 for a long time.. many rumors have gone round but none I believe are from blizzard themselves.. just got to keep hoping n playing the normal Broodwar..
good post by the way lol.. took me a while to notice there was small blue writing at the bottom :)

CLAN_RP_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lol sil3nce... i saw it right off the bat, and amazon if you dropped the II in scII: omega wars or didnt put in a 2 instead, then it weould mean its jus another expansion.... this thread is good... I'm stupid... agreed?

Zera

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
actually, im glad that this was fake. I wouldnt want starcraft 2 to have stuff like "nanites" or "harics". They sound hairy

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Bamthedoc how do you know all that shit about races? And those Nanites are exactly like ghoulds from Stargate SG-1, ones are just ghoulds others are tocras.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
This is supposed to be in SC II information. It's just a false little rumor I had fun with. I'd be quicker to compare the nanites to Replicators than the Goau`ould.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
How come? I mean ghouauld were the once to take control of humans, an there are good once(tocra) and bad once (normal ghoulds).

Status
Not open for further replies.