StarCraft II: Omega Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
even though i want sc2 2 come out as much as u..even this rumor wont cut it. "Nanites" and "Haric" isn't rite..not for star craft, but maybe for star TREK..o well...lets just forget about this post =)

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
PEOPLE! I wanted some of you to have a good laugh, whether it's at my post or yourself -- and it's good to laugh at yourself sometimes!

As for Nanites and Haric and Star Trek, GUESS WHAT!! The Zerg and Hive remind me of the Borg and Collective. The Protoss remind me of a mixture of Species 6472, Vulcans, and Romulans.

You guys need to learn to laugh and relax a bit...

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol, dont wrry dude i can laugh..but wanted 2 get that point out =D otherwise..lol, those are odd names for star trek thingies..one o them is like a mixture of numbers, lol BUT LETS NOT START TALKING BOUT IT! lol

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
All you need to know is that the Borg "designate" a species with a number ;)

Personally, I'd like to see a species like the Nanites. I, actually, used, specifically, a technology dreamed up in various "nanotech" sci-fi based series (including Jake 2.0) and a random episode from a Disney animation (Gargoyles).

FakeNameHere

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
l dont like your ideas, if Blizzard did have a race such off topic and off strory as that, l would be pretty dissapointed. Frankly, taking a unit as a host with or withought permission using some kind of smaller more advanced unit is just a rip off of Stargate's Jaffa or Tok'ra.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Actually, I'd compare the Nanites more quickly to the Replicators -- if using Stargate SG1 as a comparison. You forgot about the System Lords, by the way ;)

FYI: Nothing in a Sci-Fi "space based" series is "off topic" or "off story" unless...well, actually, never. The race that created the Protoss and Zerg could have easily created species like the ones I described, or they could be original species.

Also, as for taking a host, the Zerg are also good examples.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You should see what happened to Diablo III: The Lost Book of Tal'Rasha :rolleyes

Wingy wants Gundsams in SC because he's obsessed ;)

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lying bastard! i sould kill you for that shit, shrew gundams, x Wing baby, jedis, ****ing lightsabers, now thats hot

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok-the units u described sounded gay anyway-i mean "hair-like" structures? wtf? i saw the blue writing but i usually dont read the little stuff like that. and units that can totally control another race?
thats is something called a dark archon-and they dont "as units" they just take em.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ued_colonial
lying bastard! i sould kill you for that shit
i think u made it in to peoples Hate list BAM :D

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im an asshole what can i say?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Originally posted by korn
ok-the units u described sounded gay anyway-i mean "hair-like" structures? wtf? i saw the blue writing but i usually dont read the little stuff like that. and units that can totally control another race?
thats is something called a dark archon-and they dont "as units" they just take em.
I take it you mean the Haric when refering to the "hair-like structures". It's not unheard of in the realm of SciFi to have creatures use long strands that "act" like hair to make a lot of things. Besides that, I used the Jurai from Tenchi Muyo when imagining how this would make ships. The Jurai use a "central tree" as the main computer and structure formation of the ships.

As for the Nanites, they're actually more balanced than the Protoss' Dark Archon. For one, the Nanites would only have one unit type that can "take" a host. Not only that, but that unit would be "spent" in taking a host. It would form a whole new unit that takes up as many "food-units" as both the units used to create the new one. Confused yet?

I don't see why people can't just have fun with my stuff :(

As per the "hate list", it's all your fault Wingy ;) You told me to put the warning in blue. I was going to make it silver and easier to see -- still small print, though.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by bamthedoc
As per the "hate list", it's all your fault Wingy ;) You told me to put the warning in blue. I was going to make it silver and easier to see -- still small print, though.
:( it was funny tho

Status
Not open for further replies.