StarCraft II: Omega Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Recently announced by Blizzard Entertainment is the actual title to their latest instalment to the StarCraft fanchise. In a recent news conference, they even announced that, like in WarCraft, two new races will be introduced! They even hinted that these races may have something to do with the title, Omega Wars. The title also makes us speculate that this may be the last installment or, at least, the last time major conflict will rip the broods of Zerg apart.

We pressed them for names of the races, and they decided they'd be nice and tell us. THANK YOU!! The Terrans, Protoss, and Zerg make their return appearance, but they also get introduced to the Nanites and Haric races. They even had screenshots for us! They, however, did not give us permission to display those here. Therefore, we will describe them to you!

Nanites: This race relies on using their diminuative size to infect and control any other race they come across. From what we could tell, they are divided into two sects. One is the "evil" sect that completely takes control of the host in order to expand their influence. The second is the "good" sect that will "ask" an individual, and these Nanites will enhance and cooperate. In some instances, Nanites are able to "combine" in order to create macro beings. These beings are mostly mechanical and seem to resemble the "living mechs" of Zoids (if you know the anime).

Haric: This race relies on their odd ability to grow hair-like structures. These structures range from weapons like swords to buildings like the largest skyscrapers. They can make ships from a single individual, though that person, essentially, becomes the ships computer.

We couldn't even get Blizzard to joke about what each race's motivation would be, but we'd speculate this game will be filled with as much intrigue and military genious as the previous StarCraft and StarCraft: Brood War.

This has been brought to you by Fabrication Productions, putting the "fun" back into "rumors." Oops! We mean "funors!"

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
OMG ITS COMING OUT!@!11! but no gundam :(

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I also forgot to mention that the Haric look like an odd combination of Zerg and Protoss. Could they be the long awaited hybrid we've been hearing about -- and say in the "extra" level?

This has been brought to you by Fabrication Productions, putting the "fun" back into "rumors." Oops! We mean "funors!"

Supa

Member!
Reaction score
How do we know your telling the truth. And why wasnt "When is it coming out" brought up!

Supa

Member!
Reaction score
Im still not convinced that this is true. There is no proof. They could have been making up all that. The link dosnt work so...whateva.....

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
You guys are slow...you didn't read this sentence at the very bottom of the post.

P.S.- Blue is the hardest color that human eyes can identify, cool right?

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ROFL. He had everyone getting their hopes up. That was wrong.
It would've been funny seeing the looks on their faces.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Meh, I was originally going to make it silver ;) Wingy put me up to it :D You should really get out of here more often. I have posts like this in D3 Info, too.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Makes me wonder if I shouldn't voif this.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Dark]Azn[Templar
LINK IS BOGUS DUDE
Maybe its because it doesn't exist. LMAO

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ah, Tronga, it's a nice story ;) Besides, we could spread this as a rumor, and Blizzard might like it ;) You never know the power of a good rumor, even from Fabrication Productions!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
this proves u need to read the fine print

Crazy Demon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Stupid...Damn...****ing...Dark Blue...Text....ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** U DAMN DARK BLUE TEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Starcraft II: Omega Wars sounds like shit. It reminds me of a game but I can't remember that game name. Maybe star wars?

I didn't believe this right when I read up to the part about the new races. Do those races link to some WC names or something?

Hopes up - 1 minute
Hopes down - After the 1 minute of hopes up
Wishes for SC2 to come out - Priceless

Crazy Demon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I HATE DARK BLUE TEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!1111
DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ACTUALLY THOUGHT IT WAS REALLY COMING OUT!!!!!!!!!!
*goes to a corner and sulks*

Status
Not open for further replies.