Starcraft Ghost; scrapped

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Or how about, no. Because you'll likely just lie about the numbers.

I'm telling you right now, more people play D2 than TFT. TFT had 52000 out of 140000. Diablo II + Exp would have AT LEAST 53000, shooting the total up to 105000. That leaves only 35000 players left, which we can just assume is split between ROC, SC, and BW.

I think it's funny how you're trying to say more people play BW than WC3. Not SC over WC3, but just BW. And not BW over just TFT.

DeViouS Zerg

Member!
Reaction score
I'll tell you what, I have SC:BW and WC:TFT, I'll report my findings. BW or TFT I'll tell the truth. But personally I think SC:BW has more, WC:TFT isn't and wasn't the worldwide power the SC:BW continues to be. All you people claiming you KNOW haven't check nothing. Compare the two and then you'll have your answer.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Personally, I agree with Devious. SC+BW continues to be the most popular Blizzard game to date. I have SCBW, D2LOD and WC3ROC. I've seen the numbers and starcraft has more. I can even log on and give you the exact numbers if you wish. Everytime I check SCBW ALWAYS has more.

I mean, Starcraft is definatly the best game Blizzard has made to date. I wanted to get WoW but when I found out it was a pay-to-play, I said hell no. I mean, Blizzard makes millions off original starcraft ALONE.

They should have made it free so then MORE people would buy it but NO they had to do the stupid thing and make it a p2p.

And we're getting off topic here.

PS: A fairly new Online game called Silkroad Online is apparently better than WoW and its FREE. See how non p2p games get successful? People like free games.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
SO is in no way better than WOW.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Silkroad Online is in no way beter than WoW?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I still don't believe it, however as far as I know, SC is played more professionally then WC is as far as the Asia Gamescene goes. Theres people on SC who have 500 Actions per minute, practice at SC 18 hours of everyday and well basically devote their life to it. :x

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Thats because they're losers.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Pizza said:
Thats because they're losers.
Agreed. They have

a)Too much time on thier hands
b)They are nerds
c)They are the ones you just cant way to strangle.

DeViouS Zerg

Member!
Reaction score
Darkmatter, thanks for clearing that up for us. I tried to tell people but everyone claims to know, but only a few of us knew the truth. Next time before people start call others "idiots", I suggest you study up and know the facts or you risk the chance of actually BEING the idiot.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
How did he clear anything up? Oh wait, he didn't. And neither have you. You've said that you have both installed and you'll get the numbers, but that was a few days ago. Ever gonna keep your word?

L

Laharl

Be sure to wait a little while after the gateway's been down; that way it'll be more accurate.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
What does that have to do with anything?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
No it's not. Sid Meier sucks.