Starcraft Ghost; scrapped

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Or they're reworking the game for X360 and PS3. Whichever. Not that I actually care, as I wasn't really planning on getting the game.

The_Jelly

Member!
Reaction score
SouLeSS said:
Or they're reworking the game for X360 and PS3. Whichever. Not that I actually care, as I wasn't really planning on getting the game.
Same. Since it wasnt going to be for pc.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
GC, lol. Please.

Yes, Mike, they are reworking it for the other consoles. Good move, but ****ing A. ****ing A.

I'm going to play some Starcraft!

L

Laharl

I would but I can't, it won't allow me to edit anymore. Could a moderator/admin please edit it into my post under the "Links that still work" section?

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Gosh darn, that's swell. Had they decided this earlier on, people might not have been so pissed off about it.

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
CerebralChain said:
Gosh darn, that's swell. Had they decided this earlier on, people might not have been so pissed off about it.
I was pissed from the start, it wasn't for PC. Bastards!

L

Laharl

Remaking it for X360, Playstation 3 does count as braindead. Because by the time they get it nearing completion, again, there will be newer consoles out.

DeViouS Zerg

Member!
Reaction score
Man, Man , Man...... I can't believe this. I'm gone from the forum, come back to find that they've cancelled the game I've been waiting for years for. Damn... Blizzard can kiss my ass, I've been a loyal fan for all this time, and while they blow the Warcraft fans, they call in horse to mule kick us in the nuts. I don't care about Warcraft at all. WC3 was not as good as Starcraft and it's for teens, with all those cute colors and cartoonish feel. I like starcraft because I like sci-fi more than fantasy. Why Blizzard... why would you cancel a game that you know starcraft fans have been waiting for. You know... When I first saw all this about Ghost being no more, I thought somebody was playing a really bad joke, but I can't believe they're really putting this game in the trash. And forget the making it for Next-Gen, they've cancelled the game, removed it from their site, forget about SC:G, It'll be another Warcraft: Adventures. A game that will probably never see the light of day, and if it does I'm not sure anybody would care anymore. Good Job Blizzard, You've F***ed up again.

L

Laharl

You know, Devious, I wish I was playing a really bad joke. They are slowly dragging their own name through the mud, and from now on I'm just going to sit back and laugh.

Wait, the only game in developement is yet another crappy Warcraft game.

DeViouS Zerg

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah, BFH, I wish it was all a joke. I've followed the game for so long, though the good and the bad. I've daydreamed about roasting zerg as the Firebat and now they tell me this. I hope blizzard changes their mind and release the game, don't take up anymore time with it, it's time to begin work on SC2. No other company spend all this time making games like blizzard does and to be honest, the last GREAT game they made was starcraft, everything since was decent games. Forget it, blizzard needs to release a statment on their site, to make it official.

L

Laharl

After all this... idiocy that they have been putting their loyal fans through, this is really taking it too far.

DeViouS Zerg

Member!
Reaction score
I'm sorry that I'm just repeating myself, but I can't believe this sh*t. I'm so F*cking mad right now, I really want to hurt somebody about dis sh*t. I looked forward to this game the way you look forward to your favorite comic book character's movie. I waited and waited and after delay after delay I believe that it was all for the good of SC:G and the starcraft universe. While I waited I brought the starcraft books (all except the sorry Shadow of the Xel' Naga). I checked the sites almost everyday for new screenshots and inforamtion on the game. When they annouced that Zerg would be in multiplayer I almost lost my mind with excitement. Now I admit up until that point the game seemed like it would just be decent, but after that I was hooked. You see, I love the starcraft universe and anything to do with it. But I just don't understand why blizzard would sh*t on our heads like this. Why Blizzard Why? :usad

L

Laharl

Because they obviously care more about the Warcraft fans. But now whenever they announce a project, or game in developement people will be a lot more cynical.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I find it quite humerous that BFH calls all WC games horrible. Have you ever sat down and played WoW for more than a few days? What about WC3?

newguy said:
No other company spend all this time making games like blizzard does and to be honest
Oh man, you are so misinformed its not even funny.

They don't care more about the Warcraft fans. They really don't. It's a matter of what is more popular. When WC3 first hit the scene, it was huge. Then the expo came out. All the while, they had already been working on World of Warcraft. It's been stated by Blizzard before that WoW has been worked on "in secrect" since around 2002. Thats before WC3 even came out.

People asked them "why didn't they make it a SC game, or a Diablo game" and they only replied something about it would be the easiest to make it into the WC universe with the type of game they wanted.

Get over yourselves. You think they honestly give a **** about a small number of disgruntled customers? You know damn well that if it comes out in a month, and is horrible, you'll still buy it. Why? Because you're brainwashed by them.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
SCG is going to be made a novel anyways, like the last cancelled game... it'll live on.

DeViouS Zerg

Member!
Reaction score
Soulless, I not miss informed. Do all companies take 4 to 5 years to make 1 game. Hell no, not many at all take the same amount of time that blizzard takes to make one game. And you say that blizzard doesn't like their warcrap fans better, how f*ck do you know? Do you work at blizzard? do you talk with the employees personally and they told you they like all their fans equally? Hell Naw you haven't. Since most of the employees that worked on starcraft left awhile back, maybe blizzard doesn't know the best way to revisit the universe so they just said "hey F*ck this, let's just make another cartoon game for the little fantasy boys to play". A way to show starcraft fans that they do care is at least post the news on their site, instead blizzard acts like the project never existed and we have to hear about it from a third party, a slap in the face. And you say "It's a matter of what is more popular". Starcraft is more popular game than warcraft 3. The awards recieved and the national passtime insures that. And while they were work on WOW in serect, they should have been using that time to complete SC:G because people was expecting that to be the next project. They had already told the public about this one. When WC3 hit the scene it was huge, yeah a huge disappointment. A sorry first player and an ok multiplayer. WC3 isn't not the same level as SC.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
To you WC3 isn't on the same level. TO the 250000+ users a day, it is on a higher level.

I'm not even going to bother with the rest, becase you're just an ignorant fanboy.

It's only 1 L too, BTW

DeViouS Zerg

Member!
Reaction score
Where did you get the information, oh that's right you made it up. And you could not dispute anything I said because it's all true and everything you said was your opinion and no body cares about your opinion. Get some real information before telling me I don't know what i'm talking about.

BTW, F*ck you.