Starcraft Ghost; scrapped

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
It's all documented throughout Archives.org under Blizzard.com

I'm not going to sit around and search it out for you, as you are meaningless dribble that will be gone soon anyway, and that I won't see outside of this section. So why bother?

You obviously don't know what you're takling about if you think that WC3 and WoW are unsecessful, and that SC was more sucessful than them.

DeViouS Zerg

Member!
Reaction score
WoW is very successful, and notice I never said anything about WOW except that they should have been working on SC:G instead of it. And you're lying again, it's not documented thoughtout. Give me a link to prove it. Give me a link to prove that more people play WC3 than SC 100 to 1. You can't, because you were lying. I'm done with this, meaning that I know you're wrong and you know that you can't prove that statement.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I just said to go look on www.archive.org and search for www.blizzard.com

I also just said I'm not going to do the searching for you, because I've seen it before. I never said WC3 beats SC1 100:1, I just said that over 250000 users logon each day, which you can find if you just search on google for more than 20 seconds.

No website keeps documentation of small trivial things for three years, as it would all just add up and kill server space. But then again, you're ignorant, and actually read anything I just said, and reply with something about how "im wrong, im making shit up, and you want proof" when it's right there infront of you.

DeViouS Zerg

Member!
Reaction score
Well...... that's not all that you said. You changed your post, so don't bring that "I never said that bull". This is getting stupid, you don't want to stand by your statements and change your post then so be it. I'm not going to continue this converstion with a lair.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
When did I change my post?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I liked it better when you weren't here, and there was no moderator in this forum. Don't gay it up like you did D3.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Your name is Pizza?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
For now .

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Bang!

They better work on StarCraft II now.
whee, quote of the truth

L

Laharl

For the record: I have friends STUCK on cracked versions of Warcraft III because their cd drive stopped working. If they could they would be on a good game.

By the way: Broodwar DOES consistently have more users online than Warcraft III.

A new game as close to completion as SC:Ghost was is hardly trivial. If they were smart they would be advertising it up and down their site, trying to get more interest.

Archieves are hardly reliable proof that it is still up.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
BFH said:
By the way: Broodwar DOES consistently have more users online than Warcraft III.
No, it doesn't. You probably think this because you're an idiot though, so it's ok.

L

Laharl

Actually it tells you the exact number of USERS logged on at any given time when you log on. I'm always proving to people on Warcraft III that Broodwar has more USERS. Shall I get the exact numbers in comparison when I get home?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I just checked on USEast.

Theres some 52000 people on WC3 TFT and some 142000 on Bnet.

Theres no chance that theres going to be more than 52000 people on Broodwar right now. I guarentee it. There are still far more people that play d2 than WC3, and theres still all the people that play WC3ROC and not TFT

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
No, there isn't.

L

Laharl

Very well; if somebody would be so kind as to provide me with a working cd key I'll prove you completely incorrect.