Science in America

twistedeuphoria

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Why bother arguing about who's country is the best and just smoke pot and insult each other without all the country ****. Just a suggestion...it would be a lot faster.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
FFS THIS IS SUPOSSED TO BE ABOUT HOW THICK AMERICA ARE NOT ABOUT HOW PATRICISM RUSSIA HAS OR HASNT GOT TAKE YOUR FLAMING SPAMAGE SOME WHERE ELSE PLEASE.... america can watse billions on useless wars but they cant improve education? americans are europeans and the only real ones are indians... i am ashamed how eurpeans turned out in america they havent "invented" anything of usefullnes most was stolen... and btw if you dont find any weapons of mass destruction this will just be a war to get saddam for all atrocities he has comitted but you overlook the 100s of people bush killed off when he was a govenor or something in power

shutupandgoaway

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Naga

As a foreigner guy, I strongly agree. You should fix your education system rather than fixing Iraq.
Yeah, i agree. Our education system, for the most part, really is not very good. This combined with the stupidity and attention span destroying of the corporate media is really making many Americans very,very stupid. We should take some of the money from the military and spend it on getting our education system back up.

Undead Cheese

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The standard level of education in the united states IS sad. Classes at the advanced level are better, though. Most of the average classes review things that were taught in elementary school...