Science in America

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Otmorosok
then lets not try to compare any American tragedy to any Russian cause we had more of them and we lost much more, and so u were atacked and got your ass kicked in Pearl Harbor who cares? Japanies did the same thing to as during Russo-Japanese war they attacked with surprise like a bunch of cowards, and besides why did u even start talking about Pearl Harbor arent we comparing todays tragedies cause if we are taking about all the history of our 2 nations then Russia is way ahead of u on tragedies, if we are talking about 911 and u are saying that US suddenly became united after that well then that just means that u are not that good of patriots and u need something bad to happen to u to start feeling pride. THose people were heroes because they died for something not just killed to show Islamic hatred, like those innocents in New York.

There are also lots of donations to the kursk fund, and money came from all over the world US, Britain, Germany, Brazyl to name a few. I went on yahoo once and found 100 of letters written by sailors in navies all over the world including US.
Russia might have more, but we have had greater tragedies. If you want to compare todays tragedies, than yours isnt even a comparision. So they sunk a ship...whoopdie ****ing doo...

Nextly, I'm saying after that, we were more united than Russia ever was.

You people died for nothing too. That was there job. Meaning that they had it coming. Its not even a tragedy, but a mere casuality of war, and I'm not surprised you pussy Russians can't handle war without getting your panies up in a bunch

I would love to compare the funds raised....considering Russias probably donated potatoes, the only real money you got was from a couple of sea men...

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
alright i get it u are retarded. US was never united like as u had some small insignificant tragedies, u said that lets talk about todays tragedies. About kursk u dont understand anything so i would not expect u to realise that thy were heroes. U just need more brain compasity for that. Russia will never fall because our army shall always be victorious.

and we got billions of dollars from all over the world, if u are to stupid to understand something then just shut your hole.

THey did die for something and i no that your lack of patriotism and nationalism for your nation does not allow u to understand me but they died for their motherland.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
alright i get it u are retarded. US was never united like as u had some small insignificant tragedies, u said that lets talk about todays tragedies. About kursk u dont understand anything so i would not expect u to realise that thy were heroes. U just need more brain compasity for that. Russia will never fall because our army shall always be victorious.

Yes, and the pope is jewish.

Also, I hate all you feel the need to flame me when ever you find that I'm correct. And the sad thing is, you call me retarded, yet you type such pathetic english you can barely read your post...

and we got billions of dollars from all over the world, if u are to stupid to understand something then just shut your hole.

Sorry for the flaming, but you are an idiot. The majority of the money donated was to help raise the kursk to help prevent ecological disaster. Billions of dollars werent sent to the 118 families you idiot...

THey did die for something and i no that your lack of patriotism and nationalism for your nation does not allow u to understand me but they died for their motherland.
rofl, no? They died for the pay and government benifits that the military offers, you just think they died for some cause. Lets not forget the sub sunk during a training excerise, I mean how pathetic is that? The ship that collided with it was a US ship, so obviously it wasnt an act of war, but a mere accident. Therefore, we can conclude, that they died due to an accident, meaning there is was no cause being stood up for and they werent defending their "motherland(rofl)"

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com

3000 dead and 10s of billions of dollars in damage is hardly small.

To call the ppl on the Kursk heros is to insult the very definition of the word. They died from a mechanical mishap with one of their torpedos. They sent in a request to sink a barge, and shortly after, 2 giant explosions were recorded and she sank. Simple case of wrong time, wrong place.

The Russian army will always be victorious? So, Afganistan was a victory? Chechnya is a victory? having your government fall apart and losing the cold war is a victory?

Links please.

They died because they had crappy Russian torpedos.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Spike~
3000 dead and 10s of billions of dollars in damage is hardly small.

To call the ppl on the Kursk heros is to insult the very definition of the word. They died from a mechanical mishap with one of their torpedos. They sent in a request to sink a barge, and shortly after, 2 giant explosions were recorded and she sank. Simple case of wrong time, wrong place.

They died because they had crappy Russian torpedos.

first of all you are then ones that are insulting the word u cald heroes the people who died from terrorist attack.

now let me begin with u Guru first of all i am tired u dont get me cause u are a retard, and look who is talking about flaming, u flame me too. About my english can u get this intno your little brain that it is my second language.

I dont understand it, how slow can u be? Is it so hard for u to understand the simple truth that Russia was always more patriotic and people in there always had more pride for their country then u. I mean it is really simple, i mean how hard is it to understand?

Oh yes Spike i am soory okay they were not heroes, but neither were victims of 911. Sorry for calling them that, still Russia will never be defeated and not an inch of our motherland will be taken away from as without punishment.

Guru if u havent noticed u are also flaming so shut the f*** up. My flaming is actually truth if you think about it and yours is a bunch of crap u dreamed up.

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
first of all you are then ones that are insulting the word u cald heroes the people who died from terrorist attack.

I myself have never thought of them as heros, and off the top of my head, I don't remeber anyone calling the ppl who died in the WTC of Pentagon heros. You might be thing flight 187 (I think that's it) near Phillidelphia that was crashed after a few of the passengers revolted and tried to take back the plane. Now I would nessicarily call them heros. Brave, yes. Heros, perhaps.

I dont understand it, how slow can u be? Is it so hard for u to understand the simple truth that Russia was always more patriotic and people in there always had more pride for their country then u. I mean it is really simple, i mean how hard is it to understand?
All you shown in support of you claim that Russia is more patriotic than the US is your own opinion. Offer something solid, then you might have something, but until then, just drop it.

Besides, like I've said before, patriotism isn't that great a thing to have.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

now let me begin with u Guru first of all i am tired u dont get me cause u are a retard, and look who is talking about flaming, u flame me too. About my english can u get this intno your little brain that it is my second language.

Oh yes Spike i am soory okay they were not heroes, but neither were victims of 911. Sorry for calling them that, still Russia will never be defeated and not an inch of our motherland will be taken away from as without punishment.

Guru if u havent noticed u are also flaming so shut the f*** up. My flaming is actually truth if you think about it and yours is a bunch of crap u dreamed up.
Real mature. Seriously, grow up kid. The flaming I did was for a reason, you said total bullshit. You exaggerated to an extreme amount.

As Spike said, all you have done is give your own opinion. We want some evidence. When one of us has put the facts onto the table, you just reply with immature flames and your opinion.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Guru
Real mature. Seriously, grow up kid. The flaming I did was for a reason, you said total bullshit. You exaggerated to an extreme amount.

As Spike said, all you have done is give your own opinion. We want some evidence. When one of us has put the facts onto the table, you just reply with immature flames and your opinion.
well first of all i might say that allu said is bullshit, second u have no solid argument and no proove of anything, and third i am not that sure that u can call me a kid, so let me tell u this son, have respect for those who are older then you, i dont want to be insulted by 7 year old.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If your still struggling in the 9th grade and can't spell "you", your a kid. If you knew how could read, you would see that I put actual facts, not just ignorant flaming and my own opinion.

Also, I love how you tried to say almost the exact same thing I said to you back toward me because you cannot think of an arguement. The only difference between the two was mine was readable and mine was actually the truth. Your's is ignorance and immaturity.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If your still struggling in the 9th grade and can't spell "you", your a kid. If you knew how could read, you would see that I put actual facts, not just ignorant flaming and my own opinion.

Also, I love how you tried to say almost the exact same thing I said to you back toward me because you cannot think of an arguement. The only difference between the two was mine was readable and mine was actually the truth. Your's is ignorance and immaturity.
[/QUOT

alright son lets begin. Once again i am telling you that all you wrote is not truth, you dont have any facts and basically you are just saying that US is more patriotic then Russia cause you head more tragedies and they were more significant. Well kid you are mistaken, in Moscow almost every day a building is blown up by terrorists. We just got used to people dying so we dont talk about that cause it is a usual thing. Have you ever seen someone dead? I mean actual, real corpse. Well i have and it was nothing, you people are just not used to suffering, you leave in your big houses, drive your cars, go to work and you have that feeling of safety. Well let me tell you this i don't expect you to understand the real tragedy cause well you are to soft. You dont know what the real life is. 911 was nothing, even kursk was nothing, your ignrance does however amaze me. You say that i am immature because i am flaming well as i said before you are also guilty of that, but you reply that your flamings have meaning. You know son they really, you should really get more mature, i mean you talk abotu things you have no idea about and you make those pointless assamptions. You can't possibly understand what the word tragedy means until you leave it, until you get to feel your blood freezing cause you see that something is wrong, and you see how people are just dying and you dont know why. The life for you people is too easy to possibly understand what it means to love your nation. Then a 18 year old who can got to university, instead goes to Chechnya to fight for his motherland, that is patriotism. Then you help someone to get up then they were beat down that is called freindship and comradeship. In Russia you can feel the unity, just walk near the Kremlin, just look at the people. YOu can feel that is something goes wrong then those people will forget their differencies, and they will fight, fight until the last breath. Go near the immortal fire, look in the eyes of the soldiers that stand near it, see the pride they have. If you die for your motherland you will be remembered, if you run then you die and be forgoten, the unity russian people have can't be told it can only be felt.

And you pointing out that i din't spell out the word "you" just shows me how immature you are, it also shows me that your argument is so weak you have to go to the kindergarden insults to proove it.

And do you not hear me then i say that english is my second language. I speak and read fluidly but because i came to US i was in 8th grade i did not learn your gramatical system, they teach leterature in English class. I am not in 9th but in 10th grade. I alerady described what i thought about your comment.

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
tyake this to the ****ing asylum please. if you want to argue ill jump in but its a personal vendetta between you two.

otmoro not all americans are liberal :p

seriously though, americans are not all pussies that pass out at the sight of blood. there are people like that EVERYWHERE though. and OOH a building blows up in moscow every day THAT HELPS YOU A LOT! now please go on and tell us how russia is so much better than america (the statement being an opinion in itself, needs no support) so you sit there and get ****ed over by your government that obviously doesnt give a shit? and say your doing the right thing? if you government is so ****ing horrible why arent YOU a terrorist/rebel whatever fighting it? dont come ehre and start shit between people because of what country they come from. its as immature as this america vrs canada bullshit. ad your statement earlier about the russian army never going to fail.... where the **** do you get that? i dont care who you are, your only human even if you are "super russian" -.- and how can you actually think russia has the strongest army in the world? i dont want to brag but combine the amount of money poured into militaries with the next 20 countries below america and america will ave spent more. the US spends over 1billion dollars A DAY on its military. is this a waste maybe, but it blatently proves your pro russian ignorance

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

alright son lets begin. Once again i am telling you that all you wrote is not truth, you dont have any facts and basically you are just saying that US is more patriotic then Russia cause you head more tragedies
If thats how you interpreted my posts, then you need what us Americans call "hooked on phonics"

and they were more significant. Well kid you are mistaken, in Moscow almost every day a building is blown up by terrorists. We just got used to people dying so we dont talk about that cause it is a usual thing. Have you ever seen someone dead? I mean actual, real corpse. Yes, yes I have, and that was retarded to say, congratulations on showing off how stupid you can be Well i have and it was nothing, you people are just not used to suffering, you leave in your big houses, drive your cars, go to work and you have that feeling of safety. Well let me tell you this i don't expect you to understand the real tragedy cause well you are to soft. You dont know what the real life is. 911 was nothing, even kursk was nothing,
I said maybe, 1 thing about camparing tragedys, and you just agreed with what I said. Yet you call me ignorant? You just repeated and agreed with what I said! Let me refresh your short term memory:

You might have suffered more, but we have suffered bigger ones.

Why you wasted all your time typing that just shows how incredibly dumb you are...

By the way, I love how you act like you wake up and you're in no-man's-land everyday, and how you say "we"....for God's sake you live in America too. Heh, your own parents left Russia because they understood how terrible it was...

your ignrance does however amaze me. You say that i am immature because i am flaming well as i said before you are also guilty of that my flaming was at how dumb you are, yours was because I was right - I stick to my theory that you are immature btw, but you reply that your flamings have meaning. You know son they really, you should really get more mature, i mean you talk abotu things you have no idea about and you make those pointless assamptions. You can't possibly understand what the word tragedy means until you leave it, until you get to feel your blood freezing cause you see that something is wrong, and you see how people are just dying and you dont know why. The life for you people is too easy to possibly understand what it means to love your nation. Then a 18 year old who can got to university, instead goes to Chechnya to fight for his motherland, that is patriotism. Then you help someone to get up then they were beat down that is called freindship and comradeship. In Russia you can feel the unity, just walk near the Kremlin, just look at the people. YOu can feel that is something goes wrong then those people will forget their differencies, and they will fight, fight until the last breath. Go near the immortal fire, look in the eyes of the soldiers that stand near it, see the pride they have. If you die for your motherland you will be remembered, if you run then you die and be forgoten, the unity russian people have can't be told it can only be felt.
Rofl, you call me ignorant, BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL IGNORANCE! How pathetic is that?

Also, I love how you started typing more correctly and using "kid" like I did, its nice to see that you idolize me. Does it make you feel like a big boy to try to refer to an older person as if they were younger than you? I hope so, because it's make yourself look incredibly retarded...

The funniest thing is you aren't even using the "son" and "kid" correctly in a sentance. They should be seperated by commas from the rest of the sentance. Do you have any idea on how dumb you are making yourself look by doing so?

And, all the things you said about the acts of patriotism blah blah blah...they are all made up scenarios that happen everywhere, and do not count as facts. Sorry to burst your bubble, kid.

And you pointing out that i din't spell out the word "you" just shows me how immature you are, it also shows me that your argument is so weak you have to go to the kindergarden insults to proove it.
Dude, your pathetic. You can't spell kindergarten for God's sakes. What are you? 10? 11? Its nice that your mommy told you how too use big words, but you should consider spelling them correctly before trying to sound like you know a wide genre of things.

And do you not hear me then i say that english is my second language. I speak and read fluidly but because i came to US i was in 8th grade i did not learn your gramatical system, they teach leterature in English class. I am not in 9th but in 10th grade. I alerady described what i thought about your comment.
We are very glad that english is your second language, but I know that you immagrents, who travel from other countries not as good as this one (in your case Russia), can get special help on grammer, and you could easily have learned atleast the basics of the grammatical system.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by amrtin77
tyake this to the ****ing asylum please. if you want to argue ill jump in but its a personal vendetta between you two.

otmoro not all americans are liberal :p

seriously though, americans are not all pussies that pass out at the sight of blood. there are people like that EVERYWHERE though. and OOH a building blows up in moscow every day THAT HELPS YOU A LOT! now please go on and tell us how russia is so much better than america (the statement being an opinion in itself, needs no support) so you sit there and get ****ed over by your government that obviously doesnt give a shit? and say your doing the right thing? if you government is so ****ing horrible why arent YOU a terrorist/rebel whatever fighting it? dont come ehre and start shit between people because of what country they come from. its as immature as this america vrs canada bullshit. ad your statement earlier about the russian army never going to fail.... where the **** do you get that? i dont care who you are, your only human even if you are "super russian" -.- and how can you actually think russia has the strongest army in the world? i dont want to brag but combine the amount of money poured into militaries with the next 20 countries below america and america will ave spent more. the US spends over 1billion dollars A DAY on its military. is this a waste maybe, but it blatently proves your pro russian ignorance

It is not about Russia being better it is about Russia being more patriotic then US, and i did not start this. I know that US is more powerful then Russia ecnomically, i never said it wasn't. I like US it is a good nation with good people, some are more patriotic than some Russians. I never said that we have the strongest army in the world, it is just that if you look at history you will see that our army is replacable. You whipe out the first million we will have the second at the end of the week. We are not good at conquering we are better at defending. We respect someone elses property now, if we would not do that then it would go against our understanding of motherland. We dont spend as much money on our miltary but we do have the best equipment, it is invented but we cant afford to make a lot of it, our tanks are equal in strength to Abraham tank US uses, the new gun we developed revolutionised the automatic rifles. Let me say once again that i don't have anything against US, i have freinds in US. Then i say that Russian army will never be defeated i mean that there is no army that can kill 140 illion people armed with guns who are ready to fight to the death.

And about that US is better then Russia well for some people it is for some it is not, my father was making more money in Russia then a lot of Americans have in US. I dont think that US is better then Russia, i mean by what standards?

Are you all trying to insult me on my grammar skills? Cause get this in your heads this is not my language and looking pointing at mistakes in my writing is hardly an argument for this type of discussion.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It is not about Russia being better it is about Russia being more patriotic then US, and i did not start this. I know that US is more powerful then Russia ecnomically, i never said it wasn't. I like US it is a good nation with good people, some are more patriotic than some Russians. I never said that we have the strongest army in the world, it is just that if you look at history you will see that our army is replacable. You whipe out the first million we will have the second at the end of the week. We are not good at conquering we are better at defending. We respect someone elses property now, if we would not do that then it would go against our understanding of motherland. We dont spend as much money on our miltary but we do have the best equipment, it is invented but we cant afford to make a lot of it, our tanks are equal in strength to Abraham tank US uses, the new gun we developed revolutionised the automatic rifles. Let me say once again that i don't have anything against US, i have freinds in US. Then i say that Russian army will never be defeated i mean that there is no army that can kill 140 illion people armed with guns who are ready to fight to the death.
Kid, you started it. You come into our country boasting about how much more patriotic Russia is than the United States with made up scenerios, your opinions and no facts. What I'm trying to say is that you're not putting up much of an arguement, hell your hardly putting up any. You expect us to believe you're more patriotic than you because you say so? Not a chance, kid...

Moving on, Russia's army does not contain 140 million people. Not to mention that a few nuclear missiles could wipe you off the map.

And about that US is better then Russia well for some people it is for some it is not, my father was making more money in Russia then a lot of Americans have in US. I dont think that US is better then Russia, i mean by what standards?
By what standards? Pick a reason. We are stronger politically, we have more oppertunities, we have more wealth, a stable government, most of the country is a safer places to live, and what does Russia have? A few idiots like you?

Are you all trying to insult me on my grammar skills? Cause get this in your heads this is not my language and looking pointing at mistakes in my writing is hardly an argument for this type of discussion.
We know it is not your language, but that is no excuse to murder it

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Kid, you started it. You come into our country boasting about how much more patriotic Russia is than the United States with made up scenerios, your opinions and no facts. What I'm trying to say is that you're not putting up much of an arguement, hell your hardly putting up any. You expect us to believe you're more patriotic than you because you say so? Not a chance, kid...

Moving on, Russia's army does not contain 140 million people. Not to mention that a few nuclear missiles could wipe you off the map.

By what standards? Pick a reason. We are stronger politically, we have more oppertunities, we have more wealth, a stable government, most of the country is a safer places to live, and what does Russia have? A few idiots like you?

We know it is not your language, but that is no excuse to murder it

Alright first of all i do not expect you to agree with me, i know me that you love your country and because i also love my country i can understand you rejecting any opinion that goes against your understanding of your nation's position in the world. Stop calling kid, and i am no idiot actually my IQ is probably greater than yours. About Russian army, it contains 1.5 million people but citizens is required to serve two years in the army at the age of 18. So people ae ready to take action, i mean in WW2 our official army was wiped out in a couple of weeks and our citizens were quickly mobilized, divided into groups and sent to the front that is what i mean by 140 million people. Those people are not going to wait until their motherland is conquered and do nothing. About nukes well, first of all it will take more then a couple and second of all we have enough nukes to whipe out US, i know you have more but we have enough, and not only nukes but hydrogen and termonuclear bombs also. So if US for some reason decides to nuke Russia that will mean death to both naitions, cause we are ready we already have our warheads targeting New York and Washington, and many other cities. Don't even joke about US nucking Russia cause it will be the end of everything you or me know. So i don't expect you to agree with me but i do know that you have no proof of anything you said.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I understand if the US were to nuke Russia or vice versa, are missles would pass each other in the air it would be a nuclear holocost. The point is Russia is not invicincable, neither is the United States. So lets stop pretending that they are.

Moreover, if you think you have an IQ higher then mine, it just prooves how arrogant on top of ignorant you are.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dude you said on many ocassions that you are smarter then me and i am an idiot, so there is no point in arguing who is more mature, or less ignorant.

So this debate ended in still mate, doesn't happen a lot with me, you were a worthy opponent.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dude you said on many ocassions that you are smarter then me and i am an idiot, so there is no point in arguing who is more mature, or less ignorant.

So this debate ended in still mate, doesn't happen a lot with me, you were a worthy opponent.
You have way too huge of a ego. You act like your some sort of God, and what you say goes, everyone else is wrong.

If you would review the post, when I flamed you, it was for over exaggerated incorrect statements. When you flamed me, it was because I got a point across.

Just look over them, you will see.

Moreover, this was no where near a draw. Once again, if you would review this thread, multiple people agree more with me rather than you (especially c9, since America has most of the worlds supply of penis enlargement pills), but on a serious level, spike said it over and over again. You don't put up a legitimate arguement, and just repeat "made-up" scenarios and opinions, there is no arguement. For some reason you are too thick headed to understand this, despite how many times and how many people say it too you. No offense, but you need to get your head out of your ass.

killer900

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.livejournal.com
i really like this thread, and i like that Flag cited his resources so that he had more people backing him up. the only problem is that the thing with the aliens, i think it would be cool to see a spock type dude, but that, in my opinion, this is most improbable, but i do think there might be evidence that there was or is life on other planets. like on mars they think they might find life, or evidence of life. so it is possible. but most of it i agree with, so if any of you who aren't on the side of science i need you to never reproduce, so you don't breed stupid people. and you are putting up very good points Guru so congratulations.