Science in America

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Otmorosok

That remark of yours about the communism just made me realize how stupid you, specifically you Guru, really are in Russia we only have 10 years of school...
That has got to be the saddest sentance I have ever seen, and unfortuanetly, when someone types like that and calls me stupid, I can't help but laugh....do you realize how hypocritical you sound? You can't even type a sentance, yet you are calling me stupid? How pathetic Russians are...

I don't care if you have only been here two years, you should still understand the basic concept of a period. I know for a fact that an American school could teach you how two use one correctly in less than a few months, a year at tops.

Nextly, maybe one of the reasons you didn't learn much in the United States is because you spent the majority of the time LEARNING THE LAUNGUAGE - which you still have seemed to have mastered....

But listen, I can assure you that stuck up Russians who come into other peoples country's boasting about how superior they are to everyone else and will be on top of the world, will never make it in life.

You Russians can be proud of your motherland, but lets have a little history lesson of comparison, since you say to be so good at it. Your country began with a barbarocracy and eventually developed into an autarchy; which it remained for hundreds of years, until finally you realized how incredibly stupid you are and decided, since your country was poor and starving, that maybe you should change your government. Your country took thousands of years to develop into what it is today, which isnt much.

The United States was founded 200 years old by a few European refugees. A couple of farmers, living in the United States that is, defeated possibly one of the greatest armys in the world at the time, despite the fact they were out numbered greatly. They invented electricity, many machines, mass production, et cetra.

Today it makes up 1% of the worlds population, yet has 65% of the worlds wealth. It is possibly one of the strongest super powers in the world, and by far the greatest.

It didn't get that way because of a few stuck up Russians like yourself.

Stop sitting there with your head up your butt telling everyone how much smarter you are than everybody else, and proove something. All I have seen is that you are stuck up and do not know how to use a period.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Phrederick
but Russia sucks and the USA is numero uno... how can that be?!

First of all Russia doesnt suck, its economy grows and if you screw up in Iraq it will be better then yours in the next 20-30 years because of oil, second you saying that russia sucks really shows how the intellect of average American is below average

Originally posted by Guru
That has got to be the saddest sentance I have ever seen, and unfortuanetly, when someone types like that and calls me stupid, I can't help but laugh....do you realize how hypocritical you sound? You can't even type a sentance, yet you are calling me stupid? How pathetic Russians are...

I don't care if you have only been here two years, you should still understand the basic concept of a period. I know for a fact that an American school could teach you how two use one correctly in less than a few months, a year at tops.

Nextly, maybe one of the reasons you didn't learn much in the United States is because you spent the majority of the time LEARNING THE LAUNGUAGE - which you still have seemed to have mastered....

But listen, I can assure you that stuck up Russians who come into other peoples country's boasting about how superior they are to everyone else and will be on top of the world, will never make it in life.

You Russians can be proud of your motherland, but lets have a little history lesson of comparison, since you say to be so good at it. Your country began with a barbarocracy and eventually developed into an autarchy; which it remained for hundreds of years, until finally you realized how incredibly stupid you are and decided, since your country was poor and starving, that maybe you should change your government. Your country took thousands of years to develop into what it is today, which isnt much.

The United States was founded 200 years old by a few European refugees. A couple of farmers, living in the United States that is, defeated possibly one of the greatest armys in the world at the time, despite the fact they were out numbered greatly. They invented electricity, many machines, mass production, et cetra.

Today it makes up 1% of the worlds population, yet has 65% of the worlds wealth. It is possibly one of the strongest super powers in the world, and by far the greatest.

It didn't get that way because of a few stuck up Russians like yourself.

Stop sitting there with your head up your butt telling everyone how much smarter you are than everybody else, and proove something. All I have seen is that you are stuck up and do not know how to use a period.
i am sure that if you had more brains you would understand how pathetic you are, you dont know what you are talking about and as you may see i did write a sentence and at least i can speak more then one language now i can go on about how your intellect is lower then mine but no point you are to stupid to understand, yes i called you stupid have fun laughing, hope you choke or get involved in an accident, it is a pity that a nation that created PC and invented airplane got people who are as retarded as you. And i learned english in about 2 months after i came to your country, now about your history lesson, first of all you you dont have a slightest idea what Russia is today seccond of all motherland is not the government we never liked our government, amost of our officials are corrupt today, motherland are your freinds your family, and the land you live on, that you are prepared to die for at any moment. About my writing i only learned how to speak english, not write it so my knowledge on your gramatical rules is not that wide, but here is a question for you, how many languages are you fluid in? Russia is going to grow and once its back on its feet economicaly all the nations like Georgia will beg as to allow them to join Russian Federation, the only reason they exiat today is because we allow them to feed os our economy, whatever you say about your economy and things your nation did in the past, it will replied by one word motherland, you dont understand how it feels like to know what you are here for, russians do, we are here to defend our motherland no matter who rules us our purpose is clear, unlike yours. That is the end of my argument cause i know the very concept of motherland is unreachible to you.

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
60% believe some people posses psychic powers or extrasensory perception (ESP);

30% read astrology charts at least occasionally in the newspaper;

32% believe in 'Lucky Numbers';

42% believe houses can be haunted;

38% believe in ghosts or spirits of dead people;

28% believe people can communicate with the dead;

28% believe in astrology.
First off, whats wrong with reading Astrology charts in th paper? I read the Bible and everyone here knows I hate the damn thing. For some ppl, it's like the comics.

Second, all that other shit, is spirituality. Some ppl are spiritual, and believe in certain things that can't be proven. Just because you're not a die hard Atheists, doesn't mean you're an idiot. I believe in ESP, you think I'm an idiot?

66% don't believe the Big Bang theory is widely accepted by scientists;

48% believe humans lived at the same time as the dinosaurs;

47% don't believe in evolution which is widely accepted by scientists;

45% want creationism taught in schools and not evolution;
75% of Americans are Christian. Some of them are idiots, and believe blindly in the Bible, with no proof to back it up. And plus, the evolution movement only really caught on a few decades ago, so those numbers will go down in time.

Otto, why does every thread you post in turn into a pissing contest between Russia and America?

Our high schools may be lacking, true, but our colleges are world renowned, and many ppl flock to them.

Face it, Russia is down. You barely, barely survived communism, you got owned by the US, and now, in 10 years, you're still trying to kill some rebels in the mountains. You go on and on about how Russia is so great, and then when someone lays down the facts that Russia is in the shitter, you say "well we'll be back up and more poweful than you in 20 years!". Well, unless your a pyschic, shut the **** up. You don't know what's going to happen in 20 years. Russia might be even more worse off than it is now. We all might be dead.

Fact is, Russia was only as great as us for a few decades (and that greatness has a lot to do with info your spies took), and it's not as great now, nor will it ever be as great as the US again. Especially in 20 years.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Spike~
[
Face it, Russia is down. You barely, barely survived communism, you got owned by the US, and now, in 10 years, you're still trying to kill some rebels in the mountains. You go on and on about how Russia is so great, and then when someone lays down the facts that Russia is in the shitter, you say "well we'll be back up and more poweful than you in 20 years!". Well, unless your a pyschic, shut the **** up. You don't know what's going to happen in 20 years. Russia might be even more worse off than it is now. We all might be dead.

Fact is, Russia was only as great as us for a few decades (and that greatness has a lot to do with info your spies took), and it's not as great now, nor will it ever be as great as the US again. Especially in 20 years. [/B]
we just gonna have to wait and see, i know it is not as great but it will be, maybe not in 20 years maybe not in 30 but someday Russia will be even more powerful then US, i belive it cause it is truth, i will become a president and things are going to change. Today we are powerful we are getting back on our feet ofcourse we arent nearly as powerful as US or as we were before 1991 but you face it we will get back on our feet we will repay our debts and we will survive. About those rebels in the mountains, the problem is that they are in the mountains, they are like a little parasite that causes a big and powerful animal pain, but sooner or later they will be defeated. Time will reveal everything.

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
we just gonna have to wait and see, i know it is not as great but it will be, maybe not in 20 years maybe not in 30 but someday Russia will be even more powerful then US, i belive it cause it is truth, i will become a president and things are going to change.
Se, the thing about truth, is, it has to be true, for it to be truth. And truth, usually has something to back it up, hence making it true. So in otherwards, where's the proof that Russia will become greater than the US? Put up, or shut up.

You, president? Lmao! If all Russian are this dumb, your country is screwed.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what president are you talking about, Putin at least he can read and talk properly in his native language unlike Bush, on the other hand you are right and we will have to clean up the corruption in our goverment before we can move farther as i said in my reply to Guru to love your motherland is not to love your nation's govenment. And i dont have any proof i just have a belif and if enough of russians will have that belief then there is nothing that can stop as from achiving our goals, many bastards were hiding behind the words go for mother russia and for motherland, that has got to stop those words are what we are and then they are used by someone who doesnt like his motherland and only seeks power it is an insult to every Russian on this planet, but we have a democracy now thanks to you, and it will not be as easy for people to get away with deeds against mother Russia by making speeches about how patriotic they are, i say i go to Moscow University get my diploma get reach and become a president of Russian Federation, i will clean up the duma, clean up the Kremli, and make reforms people want and if i get assasinated by those pigs who are sucking the juice out of Russia then so be it as long as i die in the interest of my motherland and my deeds will make a difference. And what is so bad about me being a president i know i am smarter then you. You dont know me so you cant assume that i will be a bad president, i mean i got all the qualities i dont drink, i am not corrupt, i am smart enough to make the right decisions and i got lots of patriotism. You know i am tired of arguing with people who dont know what they are talking about, you like US and think it is the best well it is your right, i dont care but that doesnt mean that you have to insult me because i love Russia, besides you dont even know how life in Russia is and what is it like to feel being a Russian.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i am sure that if you had more brains you would understand how pathetic you are, you dont know what you are talking about and as you may see i did write a sentence and at least i can speak more then one language now i can go on about how your intellect is lower then mine but no point you are to stupid to understand, yes i called you stupid have fun laughing, hope you choke or get involved in an accident, it is a pity that a nation that created PC and invented airplane got people who are as retarded as you. And i learned english in about 2 months after i came to your country, now about your history lesson, first of all you you dont have a slightest idea what Russia is today seccond of all motherland is not the government we never liked our government, amost of our officials are corrupt today, motherland are your freinds your family, and the land you live on, that you are prepared to die for at any moment. About my writing i only learned how to speak english, not write it so my knowledge on your gramatical rules is not that wide, but here is a question for you, how many languages are you fluid in? Russia is going to grow and once its back on its feet economicaly all the nations like Georgia will beg as to allow them to join Russian Federation, the only reason they exiat today is because we allow them to feed os our economy, whatever you say about your economy and things your nation did in the past, it will replied by one word motherland, you dont understand how it feels like to know what you are here for, russians do, we are here to defend our motherland no matter who rules us our purpose is clear, unlike yours. That is the end of my argument cause i know the very concept of motherland is unreachible to you.
Where to start, where to start....

You can flame me all you want, but the fact of the matter is, it is so hard to read, you can't really be offended. All I hear is how stupid I am, when I laid forth a valid (readable) arguement, and you just replied with "MAN YOUR SO STUPID, IF YOU COULD SEE THINGS MY WAY YOU'D SEE HOW STUPID YOU ARE! YEA, YOUR STUPID!".

Way to show some maturity, kid.

As spike said, put forth an arguement (not immature flames), or don't reply. It's as simple as that.

Secondly...

"you dont understand how it feels like to know what you are here for, russians do, we are here to defend our motherland no matter who rules us our purpose is clear, unlike yours"

You are ignorant. Plain and simply. I have one date for you, September 11, 2001. We don't know what it feels like to "defend" our motherland? Half of the world hates us, and you don't think Americans know what it means to be united?!? On September 12, 2001, The United States of America came together closer than Russia, and every other country in the world for that matter, ever has. I remember listening on the radio, countless numbers of people just took turns donating money. Civilians passed out water bottles to the firemen and other workers at ground zero. Teenagers immediately joined the army out of patriotism. Americans across the country hung their flags with pride.

Please, get the **** out of here. You have no idea what you are talking about, and you have no idea how much more we care for our country than Russians do for their's, especially since we have so much more to care for.

Now, I don't want to see anymore of your ignorance. Put some facts out onto the table, not ignorant opinions that you as an individual have, or leave.

Flag

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
First off, whats wrong with reading Astrology charts in th paper? I read the Bible and everyone here knows I hate the damn thing. For some ppl, it's like the comics.

Second, all that other shit, is spirituality. Some ppl are spiritual, and believe in certain things that can't be proven. Just because you're not a die hard Atheists, doesn't mean you're an idiot. I believe in ESP, you think I'm an idiot?
Sheesh, not you too Spike.

The Point of this thread was to discuss stupidty in America. I intentionally posted statistics from a broad range of questions. Do I think every single person in here was going to agree with me that creationism is wrong, or that aliens don't visit us? No way. That is the whole point. You view the statistics I posted and you decide if it shows America as stupid as people believe.

I guess next time I'll have to put in a disclaimer.

And I have no idea why you think I'm a die hard atheist. I consider myself an atheist but I'm not about to claim I know for fact god doesn't exist or anything of that nature like supposed "die hard atheists" often claim. I also usually end up dating creationists without any problems.

Meh.. I'll think twice before making a topic. This whole thread has turned into a pride war.

Induhvidual_1

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
hmm these patriots from russia and america write alot. this is what i believe, the USA does indeed have pathetic public schools but goddamn it, their universities are ranked the highest and thats why people come here. the usa has enough money and the equipment for more advanced learning while their public schools are left for scraps. in poorer countries, they teach everything they got as soon as possible but eventually they cannot teach all of it since they don't got all the equipment and money.

for some reason, i do believe that other countries have a more powerful education system, heck almost everyone has maybe... I think the us is only ahead of africa and india.... and stuff but their university are top notch, way over cambridge or oxford even. see we've got yale, harvard, brown, all that shit.

any way the topic was americans here are very gullible or something about believing in ESP and crap.

hmmm that does sound stupid but i always leave it to "thats not impossilbe"

another note: talking trash about americans in an forum consisting of mostly "americans" is not a good idea.

c9h13no3

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Not to mention that the English language is the language of science. If that isn't a sign that the Western world (if not America) is in charge of technological developement, then I don't know what is.

Naga

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Phrederick
1. I cannot quite understand what you are saying. Perhaps you should go back to your Turkish university and learn better english before trying to communicate with us.
2. Who invented the Personal Computer? 2 Americans by the name of Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs.
Who invented the Internet? The U.S Department of Defense.
Who discovered the element of Electricity? An american by the name of Benjamin Franklin.
Who created the electric fuel cell (aka battery), film, film projector, and countless other electrical products which we use today? An american by the name of Thomas Edison.
Who created the air plane? The Wright Brothers.
Who was the first person to land on the moon? Neil Armstrong
1. Perhaps you should try to improve your IQ. Your words are too offensive.(This is academic lang.)
2. Do some research about Wozniak. Net is Ok. Your countless electric products we use today are based on the patents of Nicola Tesla, not Thomas Edison. It is not that certain that the US landed on the moon. There has been some debate on it lately.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I just found the most stupid thing on heard to use the fact that one can't type english well as a counter-argument.

I add no more comments.

c9h13no3

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Naga
It is not that certain that the US landed on the moon. There has been some debate on it lately.
This I find quite humorous. You could always confirm this with a good telescope, but somehow it's in debate? I think not.

Not only have invented the computer, but also the integrated circuit, microprocessors, and transistors. We lead every nation in the computer, biotech, nanotech, and software industries. Universities over here have huge international communities. We've built international dorms just to hold all the people clamoring to get into our schools. And after all this, you're going to sit here and tell me that you country and culture is more scientifically advanced? Yeah, I don't even know why I'm arguing this.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Don't forget that the Europeans made the starting advances in science, and the US only started in the second quarter of the 20th century.

Also, the US have money for that development, which is, of course, a good thing. All advance on science is a good thing.

But, remember, and it has something to do with the purpose of this thread, that plenty of the scientific boom on the US was caused with the emmigration of European scientists, mainly Einstein, the one that is known more worldwide, because of the World War...

For example. If you have such good schools, why are those statistics that Flag introduced there? Why have you so good schools, yet there is so much ignorance? Well, precisely because of the foreigns. The teachers are, quite some, US nationalized foreigners (who are still foreigners), and the students are also foreigners, plenty of them. But they happen to stay in the US instead of returning back home, as it's obvious that there are better conditions on the US to the development of science.

You are ignorant. Plain and simply. I have one date for you, September 11, 2001. We don't know what it feels like to "defend" our motherland? Half of the world hates us, and you don't think Americans know what it means to be united?!? On September 12, 2001, The United States of America came together closer than Russia, and every other country in the world for that matter, ever has. I remember listening on the radio, countless numbers of people just took turns donating money. Civilians passed out water bottles to the firemen and other workers at ground zero. Teenagers immediately joined the army out of patriotism. Americans across the country hung their flags with pride.
Don't say that your country has been united more than any of your countries. Because I doubt a lot of it. You never suffered wars after wars, suffering atricts, where you could just give up and surrender to the enemy. You never fought stronger enemies, were never united with the other people of your country, in order to keep at least a spark of hope, that would result in the defeating of the enemy. Even if under it's idependecy for a while. And that happened to every country in Europe. But never to the US.

You don't know what an atack on your territory is, except in the first wars, the war with the Canada and the Secession War (sp).

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by TrongaMonga

Don't say that your country has been united more than any of your countries. Because I doubt a lot of it. You never suffered wars after wars, suffering atricts, where you could just give up and surrender to the enemy. You never fought stronger enemies, were never united with the other people of your country, in order to keep at least a spark of hope, that would result in the defeating of the enemy. Even if under it's idependecy for a while. And that happened to every country in Europe. But never to the US.
Read you history books.

I think the United States went to war twice with the greatest army in the world (at the time) and came out on top both times. This happened in the Revolutionary War, and the War of 1812.

You don't think we suffered war after war?

First the Revolutionary, 30 years later the war of 1812, then the Civil War, WWI, WWII, Korea, 'Nam, Desert Storm, the war on terrorism.

Plus, from the 1600s to early 1900s we were at constant fighting with the Indians.

Do you remember the Alamo?

Not to mention the Cold War until the 1990s, which Americans had to live in fear of a nuclear device with numerous times the amount of force as the ones dropped on Japan in 1945 being launched at us. Our own government had to take advantages of most American's scientific ignorance by introducing a nuclear explosion drill, which they "said" would save them in hopes to elminate fear.

Read your history books.

You don't know what an atack on your territory is
We had entire armys within our country burning homes.

We had to watch our presidental residence named the White House burn into ashes, right after the enemy ate dinner in it.

We had to house enemy soldiers in our own homes.

We had Japanesse soldiers who actually occupied parts of Alaska during WWII.

We have dates in our history book.

December 7th, 1942.

September 11th, 2001.

July 1-3, 1863.

And I can give you many more.

Read your history books.

You don't think all of this in a mere 300 years (most of it in the last century) counts as unity?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
QUOTE]Originally posted by Guru
Where to start, where to start....

You can flame me all you want, but the fact of the matter is, it is so hard to read, you can't really be offended. All I hear is how stupid I am, when I laid forth a valid (readable) arguement, and you just replied with "MAN YOUR SO STUPID, IF YOU COULD SEE THINGS MY WAY YOU'D SEE HOW STUPID YOU ARE! YEA, YOUR STUPID!".

Way to show some maturity, kid.

As spike said, put forth an arguement (not immature flames), or don't reply. It's as simple as that.

Secondly...

"you dont understand how it feels like to know what you are here for, russians do, we are here to defend our motherland no matter who rules us our purpose is clear, unlike yours"

Please, get the **** out of here. You have no idea what you are talking about, and you have no idea how much more we care for our country than Russians do for their's, especially since we have so much more to care for.

Now, I don't want to see anymore of your ignorance. Put some facts out onto the table, not ignorant opinions that you as an individual have, or leave.
[/QUOTE]

well first of all lets begin wit hme appoligizing for calling you an idiot it was kind of immature, second about that september 11, 2001 remark, now that makes me laugh, you again show me that you have no slightest idea about what it is to be patriotic, so your people joined army, so your people hang flags, but that is what we do every day we dont need something to happen to use to be patriotic, US will never come close to be as patriotic as we cause you just wont thats the truth enough said, do you want to know what is real patriotism? it is then a doctor who can go to another country and get 10 times as much money stays in Russia, it is then a soldier who knows that he is going to die goes and dies killing his enemies, you will never reach that level of patriotism, hah hanging flags and joining the army that is nothing compared to what every russian does every day, and we do have more then you to care about simply because it is our duty to defend our country at any cost, no matter how bad are the conditions the real patriot will not turn his back on his motherland, you dont know what it feels like, you will never know, bad for you.
QUOTE]Originally posted by Guru
Read you history books.

Not to mention the Cold War until the 1990s, which Americans had to live in fear of a nuclear device with numerous times the amount of force as the ones dropped on Japan in 1945 being launched at us. Our own government had to take advantages of most American's scientific ignorance by introducing a nuclear explosion drill, which they "said" would save them in hopes to elminate fear.

Read your history books.

We had entire armys within our country burning homes.

We had to watch our presidental residence named the White House burn into ashes, right after the enemy ate dinner in it.

We had to house enemy soldiers in our own homes.

We had Japanesse soldiers who actually occupied parts of Alaska during WWII.

We have dates in our history book.

December 7th, 1942.

September 11th, 2001.

July 1-3, 1863.

And I can give you many more.

[/QUOTE]

that is nothing, you had to live in fear then other countries had to live that fear every painful second of it, so you look at my history or french or british history before saying how courageous you are, because compared to what my nation has suffered you suffered nothing. You put some valid facts at the table before saying that i am not doing so. Today you are the best, econmycally, but numbers dont have anything to do with the weak spirit your people have as i said compared to what russian people have gone through your nation has experienced nothing, and about your econmy enjoy it till it lasts because it will soon be over

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by c9h13no3
Not to mention that the English language is the language of science. If that isn't a sign that the Western world (if not America) is in charge of technological developement, then I don't know what is. [/QUOT

the english language is a international language for several reasons first is ofcourse the fact that Great Britain had the colonies all over the world and those colonies spread english language through out the continents, second reason is that english is so easy to learn, and it is not a language of science it is just that it is the language most known by peoples from different nations, i mean if 2 German scientists are discussing their project they will speak German and not English

I AM TERRIBLY SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING I DIDNT LOOK AT THE END OF THE PAGE BEFORE IT WAS TOO LATE.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I wish you knew how to work vB tag. That has nothing to do with orgin. I mean come out, there is a damn tutorial for God's sake...Read it sometime.

second about that september 11, 2001 remark, now that makes me laugh, you again show me that you have no slightest idea about what it is to be patriotic, so your people joined army, so your people hang flags, but that is what we do every day we dont need something to happen to use to be patriotic, US will never come close to be as patriotic as we cause you just wont thats the truth enough said, do you want to know what is real patriotism? it is then a doctor who can go to another country and get 10 times as much money stays in Russia, it is then a soldier who knows that he is going to die goes and dies killing his enemies, you will never reach that level of patriotism, hah hanging flags and joining the army that is nothing compared to what every russian does every day, and we do have more then you to care about simply because it is our duty to defend our country at any cost, no matter how bad are the conditions the real patriot will not turn his back on his motherland, you dont know what it feels like, you will never know, bad for you.
The doctor comment was incredibly pointless, but I will add, I like how you and your family stayed in Russia instead of getting 10 times as much money in the United States.....COUGH. Your contradicting yourself.

Secondly, why do you keep talking about Russian soldiers willing to die for their country? First of all, there are Americans just as willing....but that is stupid. All you are doing is boasting about how stupid you are. Obviously, you do not know a lot about modern warfare. Let me sum it up for you - it mainly consists of cruise missles from ships and stealth bombers taking turns knocking out enemy targets. On our side, at least, there are very few casualties, and it is far more effective. Considering you say yourself to be so much smarter than everyone, I would expect you would know that...

Nextly, if you were to look at the news for Russia, you see all these suicide bombings...yea, thats some patriotism :rolleyes

Now, shall we go into how ignorant you are?

Russians don't hang flags everyday.

Russians are no were near as close to patriots as Americans are.

You said it yourself. Russians do not like their government.

The definition of Patriotism is "love of and devotion to one's country".

The definition of country is "a nation".

The definition of a nation is "A relatively large group of people organized under a single, usually independent government; a country"

You have completely contradicted yourself.

How do you plan to love your country when you don't like who runs it, how it's run, what happens there? You're don't. You as an individual may, and your family may. But the vast majority of Russians don't.

that is nothing, you had to live in fear then other countries had to live that fear every painful second of it, so you look at my history or french or british history before saying how courageous you are, because compared to what my nation has suffered you suffered nothing. You put some valid facts at the table before saying that i am not doing so. Today you are the best, econmycally, but numbers dont have anything to do with the weak spirit your people have as i said compared to what russian people have gone through your nation has experienced nothing, and about your econmy enjoy it till it lasts because it will soon be over
The only reason Russian people have suffered is because they are incredibly stupid. Do not blame me for the that fact that your country was retarded enough to think communism would work. That is your nations stupidity.

Your nation suffered because they are dumb. My nation suffered for standing up for their principles.

And if you want to look at your history, lets. It just shows how unpatriotic you are, and yet contradicts you once again. You told us how all your people were patriots, and willing to die for this country. Which, is clearly a lie, becuase if it were true, they would instigated a revolution and over-thrown the czars very, very soon after they came into power. Same with communism.

You say how "the real patriot would never turn his back on his or her country"....is this why your country had to build a wall up in Berlin to keep it's people from running out of it?

When saying that, it also seems you implied that we turn our back, but, I don't see many US immagrants in Russia, nope. Instead it's Russian immagrants in America. You are living proof.

You have nothing supporting what you say, and are making yourself out to be incredibly retarded.

Bottom line is, all your post did was contradict yourself and make your opinions out to be wrong.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Poor, poor Guru you were dropped a few too many times on your head then you were a child, we stood up for our principles that is what we do, i guess you dont have enough IQ to get my point so no reason to try all your posts are doing is revealing your inability to support your argument properly so you go into calling others dumb then really they are smarter then you, you speak of things you dont know or understand so that really makes you look pathetic, let me make it simple enough for you to understand for Russian patriotism is a way of life for you it is something you rely on then your nation gets in trouble, believe what you want but if you think that US is more patriotical then Russia you are mistaken, in US you have all you need you go to wotk you get money and you return to your warm house every day thinking i pay my taxes i am a patriot, in Russia you have to survive people with talents can go to another country and become famous and rich, but they stay cause that is a right thing to do, it is because of our patriotism that we suffered, the only thing you can say about as being patriotic is that we are too patriotic for our own good, and dont forget what i told you about the russian soldier, he lives to die. We are not hanging flags because we dont need some symbol to show our patriotism, and you said that there arer some people that are willing to die, well our whole population of 140million people is ready to do so, your nation has suffered nothing yet you speak like it went through a lot, Russian spirit and commitment to our nation will never die out yours is already half dead, all you care about is money, and about that my family could make more money in US well my father owns a company that gets him a lot of money, 10 times the amount we need to live and it is better to live in the nation you love then in the nation you dont care about, doctor comment was not pointless we have the best pedeatricians in the world. There are American immigrants in Russia actually most of them who come dont want to leave, they get acustomed to the simple life and a feeling of comradeship.About the Berlin wall and Russian government being screwed up i totaly agree with you, we just have to clean up and all will be fine, a lot of americans made millions on building their bussines in Russia after the collapse.We are 10 times as patriotic and that is truth our government is screwed up but we love our nation and most of the things you said are immature are not backed up by anything and are really not true. We are really taking space from soemone elses thread so lets stop. I am right and you are wrong that is all that has to be said.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I read the first three lines, and its a pity you feel the need to resort to immature flaming...but then again, you can't expect much maturity from little kids. They are prooven wrong and in a last ditch effort they flame...

I will not even bother to read the rest your post...you contradict yourself over and over, and here is the summary of our arguement. I put facts on the table, you dish out mere opinions. I don't have the time to argue with such a close minded little kid which such ignorance and immaturity. I'm sorry if that offends you in anyway, but the bottom line is you do not know what you are talking about. Russians are not near patriotism for the simple fact the vast majority do not like their country. You want the facts, read the post above the one you just made, since all you do is repeat yourself, there is no reason to repeat mine when I can just point.