Rom Discussion Thread

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I also wish that the N64 emulation would speed up in perfection.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, most games atm run fine. I wish I could fix the colouring of the cars and sometimes the flashing background in FZeroX.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
how on earth can u guys play n6f on a key borad

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Ya, it's not hard, and you can get a controller hookup and just plug a 64 pad into your usb, and presto, insta-64. Now, you want to know a game that doesn't play well with any emulator? Ogre Batte 64. The best RPG for the 64 IMO, and it has major issues.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Venice_native said:
I just downloaded Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire, and it isn't running so hot either. It's peaking at 15FPS.
You may need a controller to play some games that involve spinning your Cstick like a mad man.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I downloaded N64 games in bulk, so I basicly have like 400 games or something for N64 on my compter. if u need something *cough

Well, I have a gamepad, and it works 20x better than using a straight keyboard. Seriously, if you play Roms for any set period of time, it is an invaluable asset to get a controller for the computer. Also, hellwolf, N64 didn't have s Cstick, just 4 c buttons.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Cstick was my slang for Control Stick dude, I own an N64 and I am aware of that. Should have probably posted it more clearly -_-;

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I need your help. I have a GBA emulator and (Classic Series)Dr. Mario, but every time I start it up, it says Game Pak Error. I need to play this game!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Did you see if the GBA emulator has a "Known Issues" FAQ or something?

Venice_native

Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought that Dr. Mario was for NES? Well, first thing would be to redownload the ROM. Try it then, if that doesn't work, download Visual Boy Advanced. I haven't had a problem with that emulator so far.

Oh and Pan, do you have the English version of Mario Tennis by chance? I keep finding Spanish versions.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Try playing Dr. Mario on it's original system emulator.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Dr Mario is for GBA, NES and N64. Emulator wise I am using BGB and gone back to playing Pokemon a bit. I wish I could play with someone so we can battle via IP.

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yea I do run it on Visual Boy Advance and I have downloaded 2 copies of it, but it's still not working.

Anyway, my goal really isn't to play the game, but rather, I need to record the music called "Chill" so I can listen to it when I want to.

This sounds odd, but I like the beats and the rebellious tone that bursts out from the monotonous background.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Hmmm.... I could give it a shot sometime and get it for you. At the moment, I am still playing Pokemon. I am going to the 2nd gym, but I want to evolve my HootHoot to Noctowl so I can start using my Pidgey again.