Rom Discussion Thread

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I used to remember when I played Aidyn Chronicles. That was a fun RPG, but those ****ing Sand Worms were rigged in the desert. They attack from the other side of the map doing 40 damage per shot. There was practically no way to kill them or catch up to them unless you shot them from a distance.

Other than that, it was a fun game, if the monsters didn't run away or give up.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Well, not if you want to slay them for thier junk and money. In one boss battle, the hobgoblins were like plenty and they chased after Brenna. So I let them on a wild goose chase tossing her throwing weapons at them as she moved. Eventually, the goblins fell (even when Abrecan was nearly killed by the Finger of Death).

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Unless you were trapped in a room and you needed an item like Roc's Feather or the Hookshot. But once you got the Hookshot, the game is practically done. Since you get the secrets and stuff.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, usually the monster is something pretty simple and easy to kill once you got that dungeons item. Then when you kill it, then everything falls into place.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Indeed, there are still plenty of awesome games. I used to remember the Mega Man X games! I like them, too bad I can beat those in like 1 hour.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Just remember, face quick man first in Mega Man 2... if you can survive the beams of instant death from frying Megaman into explosions.