Ps3 Vs Xbox360

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
this rage game coming out is gonna look shitty on xbox because they need to fit it on 2 dvds while ps3 gets it on blue ray

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
My PS3 has free online play.
It has PSX downloadable games.
Like Cheeze said all the mentioned Xbox games are bad except Beautiful Katamari which is a shadow of We <3 Katamari. All the RPGs on 360 are atrocious as well. Metal Gear Solid 4 blows the 360 out of the water on it's own but I played Uncharted and it does the same. Then I downloaded Puzzle Fighter and SF Alpha. That pours the dirty on the 360 coffin.

GAMEMASTERCHAN

GOW2 for life
Reaction score
My PS3 has free online play.
It has PSX downloadable games.
Like Cheeze said all the mentioned Xbox games are bad except Beautiful Katamari which is a shadow of We <3 Katamari. All the RPGs on 360 are atrocious as well. Metal Gear Solid 4 blows the 360 out of the water on it's own but I played Uncharted and it does the same. Then I downloaded Puzzle Fighter and SF Alpha. That pours the dirty on the 360 coffin.
PSN isn't that great, Xbox LIVE arcade, Xbox originals, Beautiful katamari sucked a waste of time and money, MGS4 a thrid person GOW clone, and Uncharted sucked too, I own both and definatly xbox all the way.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
MGS4 a thrid person GOW clone
:tsk: i hope your kidding, really

did you not notice the 4 on mgs4??? mgs series has been around long before xbox was even a thought in microsofts money hungry minds, not to mention gow.

mgs4 is superior to gow in every way conceivable, YES i played both games completely through....how can you even put those two games in the same category?

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Oh yeah, we get Fable II as well.

Whoops.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
MGS4 a thrid person GOW clone

gonna have to support ps3 here. the only 360 title i really want is castle crashers. all the other games i want are on multi platform

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Most of 360's "good" games are/will be on PC with likely better graphics and mods so they're better on the PC. As for Fable 2 totally giving into the hype. The first one had lots of hype and it was a really mediocre game. Wasn't even worth buying. As for MGS being a clone of Gears of War that's the dumbest thing I've ever really heard. Saying the PSN store is inferior to the Xbox Live is a joke. That's like saying Xbox's library was better than PSX's which it wasn't. Not to mention I've yet to play a PSN original that wasn't fun, plus Fat Princess looks funny and really good.

MGS4 is Game of the Year. EZ.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Someone's a fanboy. You don't know anything about games other than Xbox-only ones.
I do, and I say that the 360 blows the PS3 out of the water.

Name me 5 must have games for the PS3 that are exclusives.

Ready?

Go.