Ps3 Vs Xbox360

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Ugh, who cares anyway. Just pick a system and play it. It's all subjective. I like the PS3, so i'll stick with that, if you like the 360 then play that. Just fucking play.

EDIT: I wouldn't take what i said as if i can't name good exclusive games. Even if i rattled off games you would say most or all of them suck, and i'd say the same about most exclusive 360 games.

GAMEMASTERCHAN

GOW2 for life
Reaction score
I agree, as long as there are multiple platforms these kinds of arguments will continue until the end of time, we should choose our system and play it and tolerate those who choose differently. Accept those who choose the wii, which is a total heaping pile of garbage.:acclaim

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
I do, and I say that the 360 blows the PS3 out of the water.

Name me 5 must have games for the PS3 that are exclusives.

Ready?

Go.
god of war 3
killzone 2
resistance 2
little big planet
motorstorm 2
grand turismo 5

ok now name 5 for the 360 that dont suck asas and arnt on the pc

btw i say the ps3 blows the 360 out of the water

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
sure a lot of butthurt xbots and sonyfags. im goign to have all 3 b/c i like to have fun

But really can any one besides me see this "console war" is pretty much balanced? If you could only buy one console, all you have to do is look at the options and games, and pick the one that is best for you. That's all there is to it.

inb4 perverting that statement to support x and bashing y

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
god of war 3
killzone 2
resistance 2
little big planet
motorstorm 2
grand turismo 5

ok now name 5 for the 360 that dont suck asas and arnt on the pc

btw i say the ps3 blows the 360 out of the water
Resistance? Really? Motorstorm? Really? LBP? Really? I'll give you GT5 if you're a racing sim nazi, and Killzone 2 as a maybe...but come on, Killzone 1 was pretty bad.

I mean hell, the DLC alone for games like Fallout 3, GTA4, and countless others that the PS3 will never see makes it that much more of a reason to buy it.

Although PS3's gonna have DC Online...so I guess that'll give me a third game to have for it.

Realistically, a 360 is your best bet. The price just dropped on them, there's plenty of games out there for it that arn't niche games (Viva Pinata is an amazing game, weather you admit it or not is your own problem), and the XBL networks are literally unmatched. PSN has it's good features (It's free...and you can DL old games with more of a variety than the XBL classics), but in reality there really shouldn't be a "who's better" contest, cause it's just so heavily weighted in favor of the 360.

GAMEMASTERCHAN

GOW2 for life
Reaction score
I believe the only true way to solve this problem is to take all the xbox fans and all the sony fans, and put them in arena style combat to the death and who ever is the last person standing wins, proclaiming their consoles dominance over the other.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
i never was interested in socom. what is so special about it? lawl, i'm like the people who say halo is gaylo except socom instead of halo

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i never was interested in socom. what is so special about it? lawl, i'm like the people who say halo is gaylo except socom instead of halo
SOCOM wasnt a big buzz. Halo was.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
is the buzz justifiable? 1000 flys sound a lot louder than 100. i'm not saying is the buzz about the game justifiable and the game was amazing i'm saying blame the flys not the game

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
pretty much still halo.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Halo is adequate. It isn't shitty, and it isn't spectacular, it just is. The redeeming factor is the fact most all console fps suck anyways, allowing it to carve out a sizable portion of fps players.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Consoles and fps should never have met, it's a relationship that doesn't work, but they don't want to admit that yet so they keep trying new things to spice it up, but they all end up failing as much as their old ideas did.