The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
You'll never make any games, sorry.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Riiiight...and exactly how might you know this, oh mighty and powerful one? I'm never going to make any games, certainly not at all the one that I'm working on, right? You know everything about me, right? Shut the hell up, you don't know jack shit, and the more you assume you do, the more you make yourself out to be a stupid asshole. But hey, if that's how you want to be, good for you.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
RPG Maker doesn't count.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Heh. That's more of a "for-fun" pursuit. Something to do when I'm bored.

I'm talking about the medieval-based large-scale RTS I'm working on. So far it's still pen/paper, stats purely, but I'm working on figuring out how to transfer it into an actual game. Sadly, I don't know much of jack shit about programming, so...I'm at a plateau. But still, I'm working on it, which is more than you knew, so shut up and stop acting like an omniscient deity.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
When did I say you wern't working on one? Never. All I said was that you wouldn't ever make one. Theres a huge difference.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Right. Even though I AM in the process of making one. God, I should just make a simple, useless Flash game JUST to prove your sorry ass wrong.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Then I'll change it to "sucessful" game.