PS2 God of War 2 confirmed

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I like the hard-hitting, mega smacks that knock them flying. One good L1+O in the air, and all the Cerberus pups go flying off the edge. It's how I ended up winning in Level 8. That and some CONTINUOUS rolling to avoid the damn Gorgon gazes.

Generally, button mashing works quite well in GoW, especially with lvl5 BoC using the Square button. Kratos's full out combo is pretty harsh. It's also pretty nice to pull off a near-complete Square Chain, followed by a couple Triangle presses to pull of the fully charged double-bladed smash, a lifter, and then in the air pull the L1+O. Absolutely devastating. How I ALMOST beat the Satyrs. They're hard to kill with brute power, though...gotta knock them off, which is no easy trick.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Ah, yes, the rolling. I always had a finger in there. Never stop rolling, I said to myself.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Beat the mother****er! My secret? BLADE OF ARTEMIS!!!!!!!!!! JumpjumpTRIANGLE, baby! Knocks those ****ing satyrs right off. Hell, yes. I finally ****ing did it. I feel manly.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Beating a challenge mode on "Pussy" hardly makes you a man.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Umm...Challenge of the Gods has no difficulty changer...the enemies are always built to at least the Spartan difficulty. I think it's more like God. I think you can shut up. I'm currently working through playing Spartan, just so I can have more of a challenge while wearing the cool Ares Armor costume. After I beat that, I'll go to God mode, where they don't let you switch costumes.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Why bother? YOu already know everything about the game, and by then will know tons of little tricks and stuff for it. Beating a game on Easy, then Normal, then Hard doesn't take much skill.

Beating it starting on Hard however, with no knowledge of he game, takes skill. Which you obviously lack.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
You know what? Screw off. I'll play how I damn well want to. I don't need your assheaded critiquing of my style, and until you see me actually playing the game, you can't assume you know jack shit about my skill. So go play some sad-ass oldskool games revisited on your shiny new, useless XBOX 360.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
But the thing is, I have an X360, as a justincase something good comes out. Do you? Go back ot living in poverty please.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I live comfortably. If I wanted a 360, I'd have one. Don't think you're so special. I see XBOX 360's for the completely useless drain upon your wallet and personality that they are. Go back to your life of frivolous expenditures on silly little worthless nothings. I'll spend my money on things that matter...like Yugioh cards.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Yeah, because YuGiOh cards matter in this world. Go back to 8th grade please.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Pizza said:
Yeah, because YuGiOh cards matter in this world. Go back to 8th grade please.
I was being sarcastic, dipwad. I would have thought you'd be able to figure that out, what with you being so all-knowing and wonderful and shit.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Well, considering you've told many of us that you did in fact collect YuGiOh cards...

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Yes, that is true. Most of my procurement is done through trading, however, which does not entail much in the way of financial requirements. Usually, when I do purchase card packs, I am able to sell off some of what I get and end up paying for my purchases, and still enhancing my deck. As far as the biz goes, I'm pretty damn good.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
So what you're saying, is that you're a good YuGiOh card trader.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Yep. What a skill to have, eh? And you're good at being an asshole, another skill of dubious merit. I'd throw out some half-assed attempt at an insult, but I'm too damn tired. I'm going to bed.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Since when has this turned into a I poon you thread?

You do realize you're discussin skills in a video game, which only requires fingers and reflexes?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Being good at YuGiOh trading is like being the smartest kid with down syndrome...I wouldn't brag about it too much.

Tronga; I just don't understand why someone would play through a game on Easy, then on Normal, then on Hard. It doesn't make sense to me. But then again, I tend to rape the shit out of most games, and after a second replay through I'm pretty much spent.

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
i beat spartan mode the first time i played it. i'm at the bluffs of madness in god mode. the best skill in this game is definitly..block.

@jakr

do people still play yugiho?
when i played pokemon i though that game was for nerds.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Yes, many people play Yugioh. In fact, we take up two entire tables at lunch.

And Mike, most of the games I play, that method of playing is the only way you can get the higher modes. For the entire Devil May Cry series you only get the next difficulty by beating the current one. I've gotten used to that, so I do it that way. Just my gameplay style, and I have a better attention span than you, apparently, so I continue to enjoy the game through all difficulty modes. I also like to see how the developers scaled the difficulties; it helps me figure out how to scale my games. I play it this way more for analysis and learning how to make the successful games than purely for fun.