Post your DotA Hero!

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Yeah, that is when Vladimir's becomes efficient that game. But I wasn't doing charming (even though i should have).

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Screw Chen, that was just a bad game. Now Boush on the other hand, was SOMETHING. I got bored so I decided to host an apem while Greg was playing his WoW. Yesterday, I was with a guy at the Cove, and I saw a Tinker totally get 10-1, so I decided to try him out. And I started to see why. I did his Hero Killer build more than the creeping (well considering I killed the most creeps this game, 2nd in kills over all. That isn't bad). The enemy team was a pack of leavers and the only good player was Grey.

FroZeN-

Reaction score
My hero posts got deleted =( =( x 99
so here we go. (Dont forget the rapier on the panda which is on the ground)

The first pic is greg's hero that spammed wards. just posting the pic because it was nice, and that my Lion was 25 and well geared.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Screw Chen, that was just a bad game. Now Boush on the other hand, was SOMETHING. I got bored so I decided to host an apem while Greg was playing his WoW. Yesterday, I was with a guy at the Cove, and I saw a Tinker totally get 10-1, so I decided to try him out. And I started to see why. I did his Hero Killer build more than the creeping (well considering I killed the most creeps this game, 2nd in kills over all. That isn't bad). The enemy team was a pack of leavers and the only good player was Grey.

Damn, Tinker AND Dwarven Sniper - nobody can escape snipers... :(*

Jenny!

Public Relations ADDministrator
Reaction score
My hero posts got deleted =( =( x 99
so here we go. (Dont forget the rapier on the panda which is on the ground)

The first pic is greg's hero that spammed wards. just posting the pic because it was nice, and that my Lion was 25 and well geared.

41 kills in one of those. You were playing some quality players, I bet!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Heh, I bet. Reminds me of Greg's 68-1 Enchantress.

FroZeN-

Reaction score

2ND SY was a leaver's (replaced headress) their team was all fed and it was a complete mess at the end (took out spectre + am + luna, but their 25 silencer fully geared killed me)

WTF GUYS THIS THREAD IS DEAD!! POST CMON!!

Jenny!

Reaction score
Crystalis is pointless.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
He was probably trying to make Buriza. But I dont get is why does he have two S/Ys. If he didn't make one of them, he would probably have a Mjolnir by that point.

Besides, this thread is not dead. Just people don't really bother posting thier heores unless they are good.

FroZeN-

Reaction score
I made one of the SYs and i was doing burize (whe nthe crits stack i hurt lots) and i got the maelstrom off a leaver too (but i washeaded to buy it.) but i though SY would be better and i just didnt get mjollnir, and the game ended too quick for me to make a burize (crysalis isnt useless)

Jenny!

Reaction score
Criticals don't stack. Alls you benefit from a Crys/Bruize is the +damage. If they did stack you would see Phantom Assasins getting burizes over MKB/Satanic 24/7.

Pandaren

Premium Member
Reaction score

Here is some nice Bounty Hunter items. With BoT and S&Y no one can escape from you and MKB is excellent for his bash that can be used really nice vs Intelligence heroes.

Jenny!

Reaction score
S/Y is probably the shittiest item in the game. Battlefury is made for heroes like Bounty Hunter.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Actually, she has played the game for quite some time.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
You just proved to me that you have very small knowledge about Dota.
It all depends. There are very few occasions where Sange and Yasha merit usage over, say, Butterfly or even Diffusal Blade. It just is cool because it is two swords merged together in one. Noob fodder.*

Jenny!

Reaction score
You just proved to me that you have very small knowledge about Dota.
I don't know the miniscule move speed increase, small stat increase, and low % orb is pretty awesome for its 3000+ cost. Not. You don't gain much damage, blazing fast is basically nothing, and the orb WHEN it triggers is only good for chasing which you rarely do in a competetive game. Any item choice is better than S/Y statistically and in overall usefullness.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Unless, of course, you are a movement speed freak.

I mean, 5000 gold can buy 2 Hyperstones and have cash left over. That's something you might want to consider...*