Post your DotA Hero!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score

Pub game with a friend (Spiritbreaker). We fuxing pwned, we had ALOT of synergy with these two heroes. I wish i saved the replay, i had some very awesome stun arrow shots!

And yes, i got beyond godlike!

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Bah, everyone gets Skadi with her. I always get Mjollnir...

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Yeah, but Skadi adds 25 to all stats and causes POTM to freeze. You can also use her stun to help you deal superior damage.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Mjolinr can easily farm money you need for other things. Since it gives Chain Lightning orb.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
Also, the Static Charge effect is great against Heroes who mass Hyperstones.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
The Game of 6 Rapiers, a perfect name I would call this game. Dark Green (Potm) introduced us to combat ever since Chen lost his. Afterwards, people kept getting DRs and they started going everywhere. My character managed to get one from the death of one of our allies. The outcome was a loss, but I feel this is still a pretty impressive game.

Buriza, Satanic, Mekansm, Sange & Yasha, Power Treads, Divine Rapier

This is practically teh reason we lost :(:

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
wow
that bear rapes :(

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
Lol. He didn't get the bear a Hyperstone. What an idiot.

Jenny!

Public Relations ADDministrator
Reaction score
SUkks dick late game tho...
Yeah. Alot of attack speed, 70 damage for Agil heroes, chance to deal 200 damage chain lightning, and a chance to deal 200 damage on being struck REALLY sucks. It's replaced MKB for agility heroes and some strength. You're dumb.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
My point is that he managed to get 3 DRs but didn't get a single Hyperstone. It's uncommon.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
But he still won. Can't you get that through your head?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I wasn't doing too well this game. But I did a pretty nice hero considering the limitations of what was going on. Mostly Rikimaru killed me.

Vladamir's Offering, Power Treads, Agahanim's Scepter, Necronomicon Lvl 3, Hyperstone (bought it last cause game was practically over), Guinsoo's Staff of Vyze (took this and soul booster for aggy's from leaver troll).

Jenny!

Reaction score
I wasn't doing too well this game. But I did a pretty nice hero considering the limitations of what was going on. Mostly Rikimaru killed me.

Vladamir's Offering, Power Treads, Agahanim's Scepter, Necronomicon Lvl 3, Hyperstone (bought it last cause game was practically over), Guinsoo's Staff of Vyze (took this and soul booster for aggy's from leaver troll).
So all you really made Vlad/Necro/Treads? Not exactly a very good build at all for Chen. Vlad is kind of useless. It doesn't benefit you and alot of people make the same mistake by playing Chen as support. Sure he can heal, but he's got some of the best damage and disable potential.

Necro is okay, but you get 3 charmed creeps which is more than enough. If they aren't dead from your chaos damage creeps with stuns+ your slow and damage increase+ nuke then you chase down with travels or let'em go. Necro would be pretty useless in this case except of that manaburn, but you're paying waaay too much gold for damage when you could just pay up for a dagon, more damage and cheaper.

Sheepstick is pretty good on Chen, Aggys isn't bad either. I personally like skadi, sheep, or dps items. Your build can be dependent on your gold farming. 50 kills isn't good for Chen at all especially for a 46 minute. Pending on what heroes are in your lane and in the game you make go slow/nuke for good hero killing potential and salvage some last hits aswell. I have been going this recently and it's had its ups and downs. I prefer charm/slow early on and get your centar/ursa/centar (or throw in Satyr) because they all have stomp and chaos damage, Styr has 100 damage wave that hits towers. So alternatively 3 satyr would also be effective especially on pushing but 3 chaos damage creeps alone do enough. Not to mention I honestly think this has much better hero killing potential than slow/nuke to start. Once you get lvl 4 charm and are at bottom (this is, imo the ideal Chen lane) ganking around behind will almost always gurantee you a kill, perhaps two. Having 4 units with great damage will most likely salvage you every creep in a wave aswell. This build would have ruined a SA since he couldn't get close to you

Regardless it looks like you guys played some major idiots. 1-11 with Warlock is really, really, really sad.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, I do admit I had build problems but it was my first time as him. I got Vlad's because I wanted to keep my Basillus for armor and mana recovery and didn't really feel. Also, the nearby people would recieve a small benefit. But I should probably start aiming towards dps + damage and capitalized more off creeps, even if I have to resort to possession.

Yeah like most of the games I play with Greg, we were also playing big time idiots.

Jenny said:
Necro is okay, but you get 3 charmed creeps which is more than enough.
Yeah, but Necronomicon has True Sight, and there was a Riki on the enemy team. Someone had to reveal unless Greg was around (nets reveal). Besides, a player takes 600 damage if he kills the warrior level 3. I would probably say it is a good bonus with 3 charmed aura creeps.

Jenny!

Reaction score
Yeah, I do admit I had build problems but it was my first time as him. I got Vlad's because I wanted to keep my Basillus for armor and mana recovery and didn't really feel. I should probably start aiming towards dps + damage and capitalized more off creeps, even if I have to resort to possession. Yeah, we were also playing big time idiots.

Yeah, but Necronomicon has True Sight, and there was a Riki on the enemy team. Someone had to reveal unless Greg was around (nets reveal). Besides, a player takes 600 damage if he kills the warrior level 3. I would probably say it is a good bonus with 3 charmed aura creeps.
750 gold is still cheaper. You should really use your charm spell. Too many Chens suffer because they don't. No fear with a gem and 3 personal stuns. :hxc

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You do bring a strong case. And I do admit this isn't one of my finest moments in dota (unlike my 11-3 Lycan or 12-5 NS) I'll remember it next time I do Chen.

But I still think Necronomicon adds some good to it. What do you think of Dagons though?

Jenny!

Reaction score
Dagon is iffy. If you're doing REALLY good then you could invest to it. Really though Dagon is a waste to upgrade and upgrading your damage, stats, or getting hex would be more effective in the long run. Having an additional nuke like Dagon also tends to make peole not choose their battles wisely and expend their mana quick. Having that mana for that heal or additional slow is also wise. I forgot basilus. It's important if you're using the chaos damage creeps as they don't regenerate mana or health. Unless you want to keep fountaining to regenerate mana..