Post your DotA Hero!

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Here are some rules:

The hero must be controlled by you! It doesnt matter what score you had, and the hero can be of any level. However, the hero screen must be near the end of the map. Can be by replay or in game. Anyone who doesn't abide these rules will have thier post voided. Also, no insulting another's skills just because thier hero looks weaker than yours.

Here is my Gondar, I am not that great at Dota but I did a good job raising him :)

He carries Wraith Band, Power Treads, Yasha, Butterfly, and Perserverance.

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
this is my BH, even tho i was fed royally, i think its still cool :p

in the end i was 29-1, and i carried treads, monkey king bar, sange and yasha, and a battlefury
edit: ok got the image up but its quite small

zel0s

Reaction score
My entry AND MY FIRST POST RAWR

Well this was in a game with Dream_walker since we almost always play togather :p. Yes so in this game was a long arsed game where i couldent catch pink thats why i have travels.

Items: Boots Of Travel, Devine Rapier, Butterfly, Battle Fury, Aegis Of The Immortal and of course SATANIC.

We realy had a good time in this game so yarr

Happy Birthday Chris

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
heres the most underated hero, PUGNA! hes so cute! :D

he carries Boots of Travel, Eye of Skadi, Dagon, Aghnaims Scepter, and a Null Talisman

Shadow_Cat_59

Reaction score
Woo... my first post, lol.

This a razor I had in a game... Enjoy :)

The inventory's sort of dark, so from left to right, I have... Buriza, Radiance, Boots of Travel, Aegis, Butterfly and a Maelstrom. Cleared 1600 worth of gold in one push... in less than 1 minute (Movement speed was 425). Oh, this was in a game with zel0s as you can tell (he was blue). Well, that's it for now.

Biske

Reaction score

Here's my Visage. Awesome game - it was one of those 3 vs 5 newb stomps, you know? Where 3 guys are so good that they wipe the floor up with the other team? Well I wasn't a newb to their designs, I had learned from the last time that happened to me, and I preceeded...to kick...major ass. It was a short game unfortunetly - they pussied out. Notice, I only got 2 moves for my Necrolic. That's all I needed to own. The rest of my lvls went into stats. So with my orb attack active, I had aournd 170 attack, plus with that slow/speed up move I was delivering a blast of pain every 1.3 seconds = death in 5 seconds. I LOVE VISAGE!

You see I'm toting a Euls Scepter, which the Cyclones came in handy, and I was starting to work my way to a Dagon.

Shadow_Cat_59

Reaction score
Omni Knight

This is an Omni Knight I had in an -ar -id game. It's sort of dark, but you can sort of see the inventory which has a Heart, Eye of Skadi, Boots of Travel, Buriza, Battle Fury and Satanic. The crit in the picture shows 781, if you can't tell :)

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
lol this is all thanks to zel0s, n2l-quandary, and whoever yellow was:

they all left, leaving me about 5k gold, and a crystalys. i already had a crystalys, so i combined both of them into 2 buriz. i later then stopped an entire push, killing pink (gaining his eye of skadi) it resulted in a tripple kill and tripple leave :p. the other person left too. my items are : treads, sange and yasha, 2x buriz, eye of skadi, and mekansm. this was -ap -id game

this is my Mortred, i raised her very well against a doom bringer. i got many kills off of him, and he cried his ass off :D i got a few double kills, and 1 tripple kill. i carry treads, battle fury, monkey king bar, the butterly, eye of skadi, and satanic.

Shadow_Cat_59

Reaction score
Tinker

Heres the first Intel hero I've posted...

Here, I have a Guinsoo's, Burizam (803 crit xD), BKB, Radiance, BoT and Perseverance. It was such a fun game! =)

Dream_Walker

Reaction score

this is my ursa, it was really fun because i never died, which is the 1st time that has happened with me :). i pwned a dd clinkz with crystalys also, :D. i have treads, 3 bracers, and 2 hearts of tarrasque

this is my troll, i was fed by just about everyone, and i got 2 tripple kills. i have treads, 2 bashers, lothars edge, mkb and a malestorm

this is my maiden, i guess i was against noobs or something because i dont usually get that score. shadowcat wouldnt give me soul booster :(
i have boots of travel, eye of skadi, guinsoos scythe, blink dagger, and a mystic staff

this is the prophet i had in a 5v5 -ap game (i randomed him :D). everybody on my team left me, and on the other team everybody but grey (axe) and lb (weaver) were gone. so it was 2v1 and i had loads and loads of cash. i got quite a few tripple kills :p
i have treads, aghanims, guinsoos, monkey king bar, buriza, and a desolater.

this is my siren. not many ppl know how to play siren, or do, because she isnt very appealing! but i randomed her, and i got quite a few kills stolen from me, and even a tower. later when i had the items i wanted, i got my revenge, :lucifer
i have treads, a wraith band, manta style, perseverence, dagon, and a black king bar.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
uh its the screenshot button in about every game. lolz

sure gimme a whisper one time and ill see what i can do :)

edit: gasp someone posted in this thread other than me

ChrisH36

Reaction score
lycanthrope said:
i have a question how do you take the picutures in the game?

i would love to play a dota game with you guys. you are so good. my average scroe is like 6-2 not as good as urs. my name is wisp7 i go on east.
Print Screen the moment the game is nearly over.
PAste it on a picture editing program.
Save it and host on imageshack.

lycanthrope

Reaction score
ok is ur name dreamwalker in wc3? i have the pic of my favorite hero but i don'tr understand how to put it up on here.
and wut does gasp someone mean?

deaddragon

Member!
Reaction score
omg congrats guys lolm the highest item iv gotten was power treads. Im a big noob 2 dota. I dont really have a favoirte hero yet, anyone have advise on how 2 get nice items like u guys and whats a good hero pick but kinda easy to use but not that many counter attacks? :wavey

edit: PLEASE POST THESE KINDS OF QUESTIONS IN THE "BASIC DOTA STRATEGY?" THREAD. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I know I am breaking the rules here but here is how you put the image on.

Add this tag: , then add the same thing but with a [/i..] at the end.

The picture's URL should go into the [img] tags.

In your case: it should produce this:

[img]http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/7114/image00003tn8an.jpg

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
perfect :)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
He obviously knows how to play dota. Can we start getting more hero screens in this page?

_JaKE

Reaction score

me and levi, powertreads, battlefury, booster, hyperstone(levis a slow mofo), that item that i dont know wat it called, and sange. it was a 1v2 game. hahaha :rainfro i was 2 :goofy

_JaKE

Reaction score
k srry my scrn shot didnt come out bigger, here wat it is basiclly:
damage: 107-119+122
armor: 9+1.8
health left: 1056 of 2576 health
mana, is full: 1531(nukes like hell)
oh yes level: 21 leviathan

i told you the items. im still a noob.. wat u think?