Post your DotA Hero!

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Don't worry bout it, just save it for next time CB.
...I wasn't too worried.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score

havent played in a while

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I am interested in how did you get your font to type like that?

Not bad considering you haven't played in a while.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am interested in how did you get your font to type like that?

Not bad considering you haven't played in a while.
changed font to korean

dont worry, it just changes ur font and gives you ability to type and read korean in game, the game will still be in english =)

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
You dont need any that late in the game especially in a 3v3. Early on I can see having some but by then Ive sold off all my regen or turned my mana regen into sheepstick or pers into BF/Linkins. Then again with a competent team+assault cuiress you pretty much win. Not to mention with priestess she can backdoor super easy.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
changed font to korean

dont worry, it just changes ur font and gives you ability to type and read korean in game, the game will still be in english =)
Excellent. I will remember that.

By the way, you have a pretty awesome Priestess there with the leeter items.

X42 said:
You obviously have faith in the relatively low health regeneration rate...*
I agree with Jenny on this. You only need life regen on agility heroes at the start, when thier HP is low. Since he has high armor and an attack speed to compensate for a lack of HP. At the start, this is where I get the Ring of Regen I need. The only time Life REgen is a key player is either in Strength heroes, or when you are taking damage way too often.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
With that money, he could get something better like Linken's or Skadi, to boost his overall stats.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
x42 you're right, that POTM build was my initial build.. I go differently now

I get 3 wrath bands, boots of travel, SnY, then buriza/butterfly and then usual agi hero build. Surprisingly, this worked muc hbetter than mjonir..

bah, ppl on my team keeps leaving, and I keep losing becuase of lane pushes..

today (forgot to get scrn shot), I had 9-2 with bloodseeker, I had buterly, 3 wrath bands, boots of travel then SnY... I was ****ing owning, but with one of my teammate going afk (he was owning too... he went afk at mid game...) and with one feeder on my team, ****ed up the game majorly

stuffs like that happened 3 times this week, i feel sad

edit

meh, mjnoir on POTM doesnt work in 5v5 usually, unless you got good tankers on your team that tanks for you... it works fine in small games like 3v3 or 2v2

SnY <3

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Never get wraith bands unless you are shadow assassin. Get bracers or nulls, I get bracer on ever hero I play.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Never get wraith bands unless you are shadow assassin. Get bracers or nulls, I get bracer on ever hero I play.
wrath band <3

i only get bracer for int heroes... or heroes that really needs hp =/ POTM, doesnt really need much. Just needs decent hp to quickly leap out

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Doesn't really need damage either considering 80% of her damage is arrow/starfall, early game anyways. You should have replaced bracer/band/null by end game. Nulls better, imo, since she can have mana problems if you harass.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Doesn't really need damage either considering 80% of her damage is arrow/starfall, early game anyways. You should have replaced bracer/band/null by end game. Nulls better, imo, since she can have mana problems if you harass.
I'd rather get bracers than null tho.. I rarely have any mana problems with her :eek:

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
thats the sign of apro

2 bracers on every hero is a must imo. there are only a few exceptions to this

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
For Agility heroes, you have a whopping 3 extra damage, which gets reduced and presumably rounded down. But Bracers/Null Talismans give you 57 health (not sure about the mana, but it's about the same) each. Two Bracers give you 114 health which is a lot in the early game. Considering you should be last-hitting anyway, the additional damage isn't really that great. The cost saved by Wraith Bands is 100 gold which is effectively a Tango and a bit more, and I'd rather have the Tango over the Wraith Band.

Heroes that can do without them are probably Stone Giant and Centaur Warchief - an early Ring of Regeneration is best, or stacked Tangoes to annoy enemies. Even then, why I play with them, I tend to get at least a single Bracer just in case. That way, you can fight, literally, to the last hit.*

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
For Agility heroes, you have a whopping 3 extra damage, which gets reduced and presumably rounded down. But Bracers/Null Talismans give you 57 health (not sure about the mana, but it's about the same) each. Two Bracers give you 114 health which is a lot in the early game. Considering you should be last-hitting anyway, the additional damage isn't really that great. The cost saved by Wraith Bands is 100 gold which is effectively a Tango and a bit more, and I'd rather have the Tango over the Wraith Band.

Heroes that can do without them are probably Stone Giant and Centaur Warchief - an early Ring of Regeneration is best, or stacked Tangoes to annoy enemies. Even then, why I play with them, I tend to get at least a single Bracer just in case. That way, you can fight, literally, to the last hit.*
You also forgot the whopping 3% attack speed bonus :p

Depends though, I don't think you need bracer on potm... its not like you're going to tank whole alot with her anyways (leap ftw when ganked, and its not like extra 57 health would be a huge factor in many cases)

I dont know, some people dont even go for these beginning items, they jus go boots + RoR or nothin lolol but for me wrath bands have been <3

Max

Member!
Reaction score
I don't really have a favorite hero, but I usually do fairly well with Slayer. Mind you, I only play in public games, so I rarely face experts.

Aghanim's Scepter and Laguna Blade is a deadly combination.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Btw, this is ment to be a play DotA and post the hero thread.