Post your Add Account, Playing and Help Requests here!

CORRODED

Member!
Reaction score
i also noticed yesterday with this new 1.11 ... i had no gold on my char and was in a party of 4... we were finding keys... well i died and droped like 12087 gold. my only guess is that it took gold from others in my party when i died. has anyone else noticed this?? i didnt mind cause when i went back to get body there was nice hunk of gold there..lmao

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
Ok. Im on. Finally. My acc is BL_tyrent. Join me and a rush would be great though id like to know how a rush is possible with the new lvl requirments???

baseballfreakjc

Member!
Reaction score
Ill help with uber trist

I'll help ne1 with uber trist if you like, i just made a new smiter hes lvl 82. And hes very good, so just gimme a message on myholyacc5-useast nonladder.

Nicholas The Slide

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Update: i made a new acct becayuse ladder reset and i was bored

ACCT: llamasaur
have ladder and nl chars (one of each bowth low right now) and i could use a norm rush on both ladder and nl....its easer to reach my on aim/msn then PM..as i dont check my PM'sery often.

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Damn ladder reset i havent been on the new ladder yet so i got NO chance of winning the prizes:(

Fat-Jedi-cheese

Member!
Reaction score
yo...if anyone wants a friend that can help with uber trist or can rush me thru hell(making a smiter :) ) that would be awesome
ACCT: Sgt-Ownage
USwest
Ladder :loopy :tnt :tnt :rofl2 :rofl2 :wavey :dance

Fat-Jedi-cheese

Member!
Reaction score
im on at random cuz my computer is usually suky
:angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :lucifer
arsemahole computer :angry

YeGreatOne

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Account YeGreatOne

lvl ~20 pally on UsEast ladder, any help would be gr8, pm me here or on bnet if you wana level together or something along those lines

( this is my first post in years btw )

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
USEast Account: Hellwolf_36

3 Non-Ladder characters. Zealadin and PSN nec Ladder

Shadow Walker

Reaction score
Yo whats up yall im new to BF so i will just start off with this. I play lod U.S. East NonLadder and my accounts are Carnage-Rush and Ringmaster1717. Those my main accounts anyway, and i got a few mule accounts. I will rush normal through hell for all drops, and you will give me forge if you want your choice.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
However, if anyone wants help with rushing. It will cost you, just message me or find me on bnet. Hellwolf_36 is my account name.

eCentric

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Account: eCentirc
Realm: US East
Ladder: Yes

Newbie: Yes. I need mf items if anyone can help me start off, I need 4os armor ptopaz's

Fat-Jedi-cheese

Member!
Reaction score
i got a lvl 79-80 smiter on ladder LoD uswest and he can be a meat shield when mfin so msg me on bnet if u wanna mf wit me
acct= Sgt-Ownage

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
If anyone needs help on US-West NL SC, /w *warri(o)r I usually have nothing to do.

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
I need a hell rush on Us. West. Ill give you my Hell Forge Quest for the rush.

My account is *McGorilla and my Char's name is UIen ( U I E N ) . My guys name is meant to be ULEN but I made a mistake...:'(

zander55

Member!
Reaction score
im just starting out/have nothing. uswest/hc/ladder if anyone can help me with items/rush/lvl i would be grateful

yournotron

Member!
Reaction score
US East Ladder
accnt name: MusicMan31

I'm currently banned cause of the whole maphack thing, which was supposed to be over today, but im gonna start playing again, probably a sorc or pally. I't'd be cool if some guys want to start off clean with me. thanks

Giallorossi

Reaction score
US West. my account name is ac.milan. i currently have no friends to play with so i would be elated to have some people that i can know to play with